is PCT for prohormones and AAS basically the same thing ?

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
Like say for a cycle of superdrol and a 10 week cycle of Test. Should there be any difference between the PCT for both ?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Nolva and/or Clomid, and also with AAS many like to use HCG at the end of cycle up until PCT

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
Nolva and/or Clomid, and also with AAS many like to use HCG at the end of cycle up until PCT

I was reading some logs and I noticed a few people using Nolva and Clomid together and I never understood the logic behind that, but I was told that's kind of outdated and that nolva alone would be enough

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There is a difference, sometimes. This is largely dependant on cycle length. You don't hear about people doing 12 week PH cycles, but its fairly common for AAS. So obviously there is a big difference in that case. As mentioned above HcG is used often, as well as Clomid/Nolva combined, to jumpstart test production.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
All depends on the amount of supression. Superdrol's a steroid though, and a damn potent one at that.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I was reading some logs and I noticed a few people using Nolva and Clomid together and I never understood the logic behind that, but I was told that's kind of outdated and that nolva alone would be enough
Some run Clomid/Nolva bridge as it seems Clomid works slightly better/faster kickstarting HPTA but Nolva has less toxicity. Many swear by running Clomid 1st 2 weeks and Nolva for 3-4.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
There is a difference, sometimes. This is largely dependant on cycle length. You don't hear about people doing 12 week PH cycles, but its fairly common for AAS. So obviously there is a big difference in that case. As mentioned above HcG is used often, as well as Clomid/Nolva combined, to jumpstart test production.

But even if somebody runs a 3 week cycle of M-drol or a 12 week cycle of Test E, they still do 4 week PCT using the same amount of Nolvadex

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Guess it all depends on who it is. I've seen people run a 3 week pct after a 12 week IM cycle and I've seen people run 5 weeks of PCT after a 4 week oral. I've never used injectables personally. I'm sure there's plenty of Test-E logs around.

UKStrength

There is no standard PCT unfortunately. From everything I've read, some will recover faster, others much longer, so the 4 week PCT is just a guide.