SD and Leviathon Reloaded

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
Im on my 4th day of a SD solo run. 10/20/20. Does anybody know of any issues with running Leviathon Re alongside of the SD during my cycle?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
bad idea, no stims with designers....ur BP will go way up

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe some high BP, but that would really be all that you should worry about. Are you taking support supps?

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
Maybe some high BP, but that would really be all that you should worry about. Are you taking support supps?
My support supps are fish,flax oils, hawthorn, celery seed, vit.c, and a multi. I usually start keepin an eye on my BP when I go up to 20mg(on SD). Besides headaches what would be other signs of high BP? Do you think I should just wait till pct to use the LR?

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
I think you would make better use of the LR during PCT or better yet after PCT IMO.

What are your goals, you shouldn't worry about a little bit of fat gain when running SD, it just comes with the territory. You can better take care of that after PCT.

Last edited:
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My support supps are fish,flax oils, hawthorn, celery seed, vit.c, and a multi. I usually start keepin an eye on my BP when I go up to 20mg(on SD). Besides headaches what would be other signs of high BP? Do you think I should just wait till pct to use the LR?
I used it many times preworkout on cycle and had no issues. Superdrol is a real mess when it comes to blood pressure though....just keep an eye on things.

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
I think you would make better use of the LR during PCT or better yet after PCT IMO.

What are your goals, you shouldn't worry about a little bit of fat gain when running SD, it just comes with the territory. You can better take care of that after PCT.
Not really worried about fat as SD is usually pretty dry gains in my experience. Plus, my diet is pretty strict except on Sat. when I have to take the wife out.lol Just really looking for a nice smooth energy boost PWO.

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
I used it many times preworkout on cycle and had no issues. Superdrol is a real mess when it comes to blood pressure though....just keep an eye on things.
That is exactly what I was after. I like the smooth energy of the LR. I keep the carbs in me on SD but I still like a PreWO boost that doesn't send me to the moon. Thanks again man. How many caps is too much? 2, 3?

Last edited:
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is exactly what I was after. I like the smooth energy of the LR. I keep the carbs in me on SD but I still like a PreWO boost that doesn't send me to the moon. Thanks again man. How many caps is too much? 2, 3?
I always do 2 at a time....but usually with some coffee.