SD and Leviathon Reloaded - AnabolicMinds.com

SD and Leviathon Reloaded

  1. New Member
    rhodesman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    300
    Rep Power
    235

    Reputation

    SD and Leviathon Reloaded


    Im on my 4th day of a SD solo run. 10/20/20. Does anybody know of any issues with running Leviathon Re alongside of the SD during my cycle?

  2. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3520

    Reputation

    bad idea, no stims with designers....ur BP will go way up
  3. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    22,990
    Rep Power
    917963

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Maybe some high BP, but that would really be all that you should worry about. Are you taking support supps?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    rhodesman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    300
    Rep Power
    235

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Maybe some high BP, but that would really be all that you should worry about. Are you taking support supps?
    My support supps are fish,flax oils, hawthorn, celery seed, vit.c, and a multi. I usually start keepin an eye on my BP when I go up to 20mg(on SD). Besides headaches what would be other signs of high BP? Do you think I should just wait till pct to use the LR?
  5. New Member
    Condition1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    492
    Rep Power
    329

    Reputation

    I think you would make better use of the LR during PCT or better yet after PCT IMO.

    What are your goals, you shouldn't worry about a little bit of fat gain when running SD, it just comes with the territory. You can better take care of that after PCT.
    Last edited by Condition1; 06-05-2008 at 07:37 PM. Reason: meant AFTER pct.
  6. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5550

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rhodesman View Post
    My support supps are fish,flax oils, hawthorn, celery seed, vit.c, and a multi. I usually start keepin an eye on my BP when I go up to 20mg(on SD). Besides headaches what would be other signs of high BP? Do you think I should just wait till pct to use the LR?
    I used it many times preworkout on cycle and had no issues. Superdrol is a real mess when it comes to blood pressure though....just keep an eye on things.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  7. New Member
    rhodesman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    300
    Rep Power
    235

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Condition1 View Post
    I think you would make better use of the LR during PCT or better yet after PCT IMO.

    What are your goals, you shouldn't worry about a little bit of fat gain when running SD, it just comes with the territory. You can better take care of that after PCT.
    Not really worried about fat as SD is usually pretty dry gains in my experience. Plus, my diet is pretty strict except on Sat. when I have to take the wife out.lol Just really looking for a nice smooth energy boost PWO.
  8. New Member
    rhodesman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    300
    Rep Power
    235

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    I used it many times preworkout on cycle and had no issues. Superdrol is a real mess when it comes to blood pressure though....just keep an eye on things.
    That is exactly what I was after. I like the smooth energy of the LR. I keep the carbs in me on SD but I still like a PreWO boost that doesn't send me to the moon. Thanks again man. How many caps is too much? 2, 3?
    Last edited by rhodesman; 06-05-2008 at 07:57 PM. Reason: ask about dosing
  9. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5550

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rhodesman View Post
    That is exactly what I was after. I like the smooth energy of the LR. I keep the carbs in me on SD but I still like a PreWO boost that doesn't send me to the moon. Thanks again man. How many caps is too much? 2, 3?
    I always do 2 at a time....but usually with some coffee.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Leanin' Log, Ecdy, CLA, Sesamin, Leviathon Reloaded
    By sizematters10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 01:52 PM
  2. Leviathon Reloaded + Anabolic Edge log
    By Colin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 11:54 PM
  3. Thermorexin Vs. Leviathon Reloaded
    By Billd82 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 02:49 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 12:51 PM
  5. Leviathon or RPM
    By beric83 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-11-2007, 11:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in