SD and Leviathon Reloaded
- 06-05-2008, 07:41 PM
- 06-05-2008, 07:42 PM
- 06-05-2008, 07:43 PM
Maybe some high BP, but that would really be all that you should worry about. Are you taking support supps?M.Ed. Ex Phys
06-05-2008, 08:17 PM
06-05-2008, 08:37 PM
I think you would make better use of the LR during PCT or better yet after PCT IMO.
What are your goals, you shouldn't worry about a little bit of fat gain when running SD, it just comes with the territory. You can better take care of that after PCT.
Last edited by Condition1; 06-05-2008 at 08:37 PM. Reason: meant AFTER pct.
06-05-2008, 08:38 PM
The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
06-05-2008, 08:49 PM
06-05-2008, 08:53 PM
Last edited by rhodesman; 06-05-2008 at 08:57 PM. Reason: ask about dosing
06-05-2008, 09:28 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By sizematters10 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 81Last Post: 06-16-2011, 02:52 PM
- By Colin in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 19Last Post: 01-21-2010, 12:54 AM
- By Billd82 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-26-2009, 03:49 PM
- By celc5 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-18-2008, 01:51 PM
- By beric83 in forum SupplementsReplies: 36Last Post: 08-12-2007, 12:24 AM