immune system and roids question

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
Following my last couple of AAS cycles i've always become sick right in the beginning of PCT.

Is there a way of boosting the immune system during this fragile period?

I'm of course taking multi vits and c vits.

Could it be elevated cortisol skrewing me over?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Following my last couple of AAS cycles i've always become sick right in the beginning of PCT.

Is there a way of boosting the immune system during this fragile period?

I'm of course taking multi vits and c vits.

Could it be elevated cortisol skrewing me over?
Cortisol definitely plays a part. Happens to alot of people. Glutamine will help too. I try to take it easy right at the beginning of pct. I am probably the only guy this happens to, but Toremifene messes me up and I get sick. I have a bad reaction to Torm. I am fine with Nolva and Clomid, but Torm kills me. My last pct was all natty and I felt great. No sickness or problems. Resveratrol and I3C will always have a place in my pct's now, as they are good for immunity as well.

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
Cortisol definitely plays a part. Happens to alot of people. Glutamine will help too. I try to take it easy right at the beginning of pct. I am probably the only guy this happens to, but Toremifene messes me up and I get sick. I have a bad reaction to Torm. I am fine with Nolva and Clomid, but Torm kills me. My last pct was all natty and I felt great. No sickness or problems. Resveratrol and I3C will always have a place in my pct's now, as they are good for immunity as well.
Right on, what is is I3C?

theguvner

Awards
I3C = Indole-3-Carbinol. Really good stuff. It's in Activate xtreme by Designer Supps and a couple of other products.