finaflex, anyone know?

quakebks

Awards
i saw this supplent on a site the other day and looked around on here and found little to nothing about it. so i figured id ask if any of you have heard anything about it. or atleast help me identify the compound. i saw on bb.com that someone made a thread about it and everyone there thought it to be an amzing product. so what is it exactly and what do yall think about it for cutting purposes? thanks.

quakebks

Awards
is it a good quality supplement or bunk? i know sdrol isnt good for a cutt but tren is soooo how would this work on a cut?

h3yhOwy0udOin

h3yhOwy0udOin

Awards
yeah i'm interested in Finaflex too....seems to look like a promising product, but then again, i'm just the local idiot lol

h3yhOwy0udOin

h3yhOwy0udOin

Awards
I've just never seen a product with an AI in it, Liver support in it, DHB.......too bad we prolly won't be able to get it anymore after the friggin ban, i have a bottle of Finamax on hand though, i'de like to get a bottle of Finaflex too, for down the road.:bb3:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
i saw this supplent on a site the other day and looked around on here and found little to nothing about it. so i figured id ask if any of you have heard anything about it. or atleast help me identify the compound. i saw on bb.com that someone made a thread about it and everyone there thought it to be an amzing product. so what is it exactly and what do yall think about it for cutting purposes? thanks.
I think there are better products out there. I also think that if you don't know the compounds in the product you shouldn't be running 2 methyls at once. Try H-drol (or another halodrol clone) for your cut.

reseda18760

Awards
the "TREN" in the FINAFLEX will DEFINITELY help you with your cutting cycle, that as well as the Estrogen Blocker which helps cut down on water retention. Just make sure you are eating clean clean clean. FINAFLEX is worth checking out for sure.

On a side note....
I would still run Himalaya Liver Care on top just to be safe (even though FINAFLEX contains 500mg of NAC/Milk Thistle/and Ascorbic Acid per Pill), and 100mg CoQ10, FLAX Seed Oil, and 600mg Red Yeast Rice to help combat the HDL drop caused by the Superdrol.

wormwood438

Awards
i just got a bottle of finaflex and dont know weather to use it or not im afraid of baldness,no ****,***** tits ****ed up liver and possibly kidneys

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
i just got a bottle of finaflex and dont know weather to use it or not im afraid of baldness,no ****,***** tits ****ed up liver and possibly kidneys
If you arn't sure, you definately should not be running a product with 2 harsh compounds in it. Superdrol is a nasty bugger if you arn't prepared for it.

If you are ready, then do it, just make sure your PCT is well set up.

wormwood438

Awards
i have a bottle of finaflex i got it the otherday but havent started it yet ive been a little afraid cause i have never used any kind of AAS.i have done my research on it. i know i have to do a PCT and the reviews ive read on the product looks awesome. do you guys think reboundxt is a good aromatase for PCT.oh and another thing i was born with one kidney ive never had any problems with it. i live a normal life dont drink much at all i work out hard in the gym and eat real good. does anyone think its a bad idea for me to try it in a small dose at first?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
i have a bottle of finaflex i got it the otherday but havent started it yet ive been a little afraid cause i have never used any kind of AAS.i have done my research on it. i know i have to do a PCT and the reviews ive read on the product looks awesome. do you guys think reboundxt is a good aromatase for PCT.oh and another thing i was born with one kidney ive never had any problems with it. i live a normal life dont drink much at all i work out hard in the gym and eat real good. does anyone think its a bad idea for me to try it in a small dose at first?
YES IT IS A BAD IDEA. I would seriously consult my doctor first, and if I were you, I would run Hdrol IF ANYTHING. NOT TREN AND SUPER.

wormwood438

Awards
is Hdrol a good product do i need a PCT after cycle have you had any good results with it?and is it as good as hdrol50 i read about?it sucks cause i got this finaflex already and people are saying the stuff works very well but im willing to try anything thats safer then sdrol.ive read that its realy hard ****.oh have you heard of halotest25 i saw somthing on it that it was just like halo50

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
is Hdrol a good product do i need a PCT after cycle have you had any good results with it?and is it as good as hdrol50 i read about?it sucks cause i got this finaflex already and people are saying the stuff works very well but im willing to try anything thats safer then sdrol.ive read that its realy hard ****.oh have you heard of halotest25 i saw somthing on it that it was just like halo50
IMO, CEL products are the best products out in the Designer category. They actually do lab tests on their products, which gives me a bit more peace of mind than other "fly by night" companies. They make Hdrol, which is the same compound as Halodrol-50, but in 25mg doses instead of 50mg. That is the compound that I recommend, however I do not recommend running a compound with your health condition of one kidney, I would definitely consult my doctor before running ANY hormonal product, because they are very harsh on your system, especially on the organs that process the compounds, being your endocrine system, your liver and kidneys included.

You need a PCT for Halodrol, I would reccommend Tamoxifen (nolvadex... not to be mistaken with gaspari's novadex xt) at 20/20/10/10, and on day 15 to start 6oxo. Creatine is a must for PCT. You will definately want to run either AI's Cycle Support, or CEL's Cycle Assist during your cycle and PCT for organ protection.

ONCE AGAIN, DO NOT RUN A HORMONAL COMPOUND WITHOUT CONSULTING YOUR DOCTOR. If I were you I would get blood tests every 2 weeks as well. You only get 1 body in this life, don't go f*cking it up in attempt to get hyuge.

wormwood438

Awards
halodrol liquid gels is what your talking about right?if so do i need mik thistle, RYRice,coQ10 for PCT also to control liver hdl cholestrol and heart?by the way thanks for all the advice

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
halodrol liquid gels is what your talking about right?if so do i need mik thistle, RYRice,coQ10 for PCT also to control liver hdl cholestrol and heart?by the way thanks for all the advice
FIRST OFF, YOU NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR BEFORE YOU RUN THIS COMPOUND, I do not condone you using this compound in any way because of your prior health issues.

But to answer your questions...

No. Gaspari was the origionator of a compound: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol. They distributed it in 50mg doses. It was called Halodrol 50. The NEW Halodrol Liquigels are: DHEA, Ectdysterone, and Arachidonic Acid... and some other stuff, but its the weak sauce compared to the origional Halodrol 50.

Hdrol by CEL is a clone of the origional Halodrol 50, except in 25mg per pill doses vs. gaspari's 50mg.

Hdrol should be accompanied with CEL's Cycle assist product which has the necessary ancillary supplements for your organ support. Cycle assist should be taken from the start of the cycle until finishing PCT. Hawthorne berries are good to pre-load 2 weeks prior to cycle. You need a SERM for PCT. This may be a problem with your health issues as well, as they are harsh on the body akin to the actual compound, so your liver and such are going through hell for not just 4-6 weeks, but really 8-10.

Please be smart about running these designers, they arn't a joke.

wormwood438

Awards
i researched finaflex all over the web and looked up every ingredient step by step.here is one Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione.on wikapidia this is the closes thing to trenebolin.also look up finaginix it has the same ingredient. this is a prohormone. and yes i have a bottle of it and have not used it. neither do i plan to, it looks very dangerous there are more ingredients but i dont want to list them all.this sh** looks to have some serious side effects

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
i researched finaflex all over the web and looked up every ingredient step by step.here is one Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione.on wikapidia this is the closes thing to trenebolin.also look up finaginix it has the same ingredient. this is a prohormone. and yes i have a bottle of it and have not used it. neither do i plan to, it looks very dangerous there are more ingredients but i dont want to list them all.this sh** looks to have some serious side effects
It all depends on how you dose it, what your ancillary supplements are, and how long you run it. But yes, if taken incorrectly, it can f*ck you up.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is it a good quality supplement or bunk? i know sdrol isnt good for a cutt but tren is soooo how would this work on a cut?
sdrol is fine for a cut as long as diet is in check i've used it lots in cutting. I mean you might not cut weight but you can certainlly cut fat while on sdrol

simonrr

Awards
is Hdrol a good product do i need a PCT after cycle have you had any good results with it?and is it as good as hdrol50 i read about?
I took Hdrol and saw amazing results...I went from 208 to 225 and had noticeable mass and strength differences. PCT is an absolute must as I took 6-oxo and Lean Extreme and maintained pretty well. I made the mistake of not taking creatine and my weight has dropped back to 218 (still +10) from where I was originally. I lost some strength but not much.

i got this finaflex already and people are saying the stuff works very well but im willing to try anything thats safer then sdrol.ive read that its realy hard ****.oh have you heard of halotest25 i saw somthing on it that it was just like halo50
Take the Hdrol first....I had the same question. I wanted to try a Tren & Sdrol stack (Finaflex) but wanted to see how my body reacted to a milder cylce...HDrol.

I know first hand of FinaFlex as I work less than a mile away from a store that carries it. They have been pretty informative of how to use it and what it consists of. They have been flying off the shelf. There are two kinds....Finaflex 550 and Finaflex Ripped. It is just a matter of what you are looking to do as the 550 will put on 15-20 lbs (with the proper diet) and Ripped will put on 8-15lbs.

I am curious though and I have been reading a lot about it (maybe for another post) but I have heard that injecting your steroids instead of orals is a lot safer b/c it bypasses your liver....huh? I always thought it was worse...??

Simon

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I took Hdrol and saw amazing results...I went from 208 to 225 and had noticeable mass and strength differences. PCT is an absolute must as I took 6-oxo and Lean Extreme and maintained pretty well. I made the mistake of not taking creatine and my weight has dropped back to 218 (still +10) from where I was originally. I lost some strength but not much.

Take the Hdrol first....I had the same question. I wanted to try a Tren & Sdrol stack (Finaflex) but wanted to see how my body reacted to a milder cylce...HDrol.

I know first hand of FinaFlex as I work less than a mile away from a store that carries it. They have been pretty informative of how to use it and what it consists of. They have been flying off the shelf. There are two kinds....Finaflex 550 and Finaflex Ripped. It is just a matter of what you are looking to do as the 550 will put on 15-20 lbs (with the proper diet) and Ripped will put on 8-15lbs.

I am curious though and I have been reading a lot about it (maybe for another post) but I have heard that injecting your steroids instead of orals is a lot safer b/c it bypasses your liver....huh? I always thought it was worse...??

Simon
:lol5:

Keep researching bud. You've got a long way to go.