homebrew route

wildcat24

Awards
I've decided to go the homebrew route. I have a couple questions though. I bought 10g of OH test, 5g 4ad and Avants PH gel. When I mix it I know I need to shake the bottle to help it dissolve but I read that heating it would work. How would I go about doing this boil water and dip the bottle into it or what?

2nd question I plan on putting 24ml of dmso into it. So when I start my cycle does that mean less squirts of the trans because of better asbortion or does it matter? If not how many squirts is reasonable for a cycle. I'm kind of confused because I've done a SO+ cycle at 6 squirts but T-1 is 2-3 squirts.

Thanx for any replies

wildcat24

Awards
anyone? I did some research that answered the first question but I need to know how many squirts for a cycle.

snoopy

Awards
T1 and the superone have diffrent bottles and diffrent doses per squirt first of all. How many squirts a day you take is dependent on how much pro hormone a day you want to take. which is your choice!!

dalejmurphy

Awards
I found that mixing the powder in the dmso first(along with heating), mixing the dmso and powder, then boiling the water, waiting a few seconds and placing the container holding the dmso and powder in the water and letting it set for about 10 minutes, then mixing it into the gel and shaking, then setting up another "warm bath", then shake the hell out of it again, that's what seemed to work for me,
I just ran a tipro- 10g 1test and 5 g 4ad, at 2 squirt twice a day, this was bdc's tgel. 4ml seems to be a good dose.

wildcat24

Awards
I bought Avantlabs gel so How many squirts 2 or 6. I just want to get the proper amount of hormones into my system. I can adjust the squirts once I figure what how many squirts. For example, SO was 6 squirts so I went up to 8 and 10 squirts.