ph newbie needs advice

metacat

Awards
Hi, I'm 32 years old, 176lbs. and 15 to 17% bodyfat. I've been on a bulking phase for a while now and gaining about 1.5 lbs. a week.
I have a steady routine and I don't miss a day. My nutrition is in check. I keep a very detailed log of my diet and workout poundages, sets, and reps
I consume about 3500 to 3800 cals a day and the proper amount of carbs and protein. My post workout nutrition consists of 80grams of carbs, 44 grams of protein, 1tsp of creating and 1tsp of glutamine.

I want to do my first pro-hormone or pro-steriod cylce but haveing a hard time decideing wich to use. I have done my research and am aware of the possible side effects and the importance of post cycle recovery.

The two products I haveing a hard time between are Nor-Aderm or One+.
If I go with the nor-aderm I thought I would go 4 straight weeks and add in some 6 oxo in the last week and use that untill the bottle is gone
If I go with the one+ I thought I would get two bottles and do about three seperate 2 or 3 week cycles and use 6 oxo or ZMA in between.

Can anyone with some experience with these products give me thier advice.
Thankyou.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Hey bro....first off its great motivation for us "younger" guys to see you "older" guys training hard and taking it seriously....much gratitude there......

Now....without being a bdcnutrition pimp, Chemo's brews are honestly the best out there right now. Not only are the more potent than any other avaliable, but they're almost half the price (Chemo, check your PMs, I sent you my paypal addy to send the $$$) ;)

But seriously.....go to the main site and read up on 1-T pro. You're the perfect candidate for it in my opinion. So save yourself some money, and the frustration of wondering when its going to give results and either brew your own 1-test or try Chemos. If you're in Canada, talk to Curt2go, his is probably the best in all of Canada......best of luck.

metacat

Awards
Thanks for your reply YellowJacket. I have read many of your post here and at bodybuilding.com.
I will do as you say and check out Chemo's brews.

Your reply inpires me to ask another question. Why do you think I am the perfect candidate for t-1 pro? Is it my age? No offense taken if it is, I was just wondering.

Thanks again.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I want to second Chemos proudcts. I think YJ was refering to you as the perfect cadidate because of this being your first run on PH and you have a solid base to build from.

metacat

Awards
YellowJacket, I went to the home page and I could not find t-1pro. All I could find was purchase info on t-1 under the Premixed link on the left.

snakeman458

Awards
i am going to take a stab at why yj says u are a perfect candidate.
1 age, because u have worked your body to its natty max gains.
2. your size, u will see awsome gains at your size.
3. u seem to have everything in check.

i am going to start a t1pro cycle as soon as it gets to me, i am 5'10 and 245 at 15%bf, and it will be a benificial cycle for mass and lean gains. good luck bro, and save your cash and use chemo's brews or as yj stated use curt if u are in canada.
i would also increase your cal intake to atleast 4000-4500 cals to gain good mass. diet and good eating is the key to gaining size.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Chemo jsut got the powder in, he's out of town until around the 1st of Jan. So if you're in a hurry you could PM Curt2go and see what he can do for you......

I say you're the perfect candidate because this is your 1st PH cycle and like Jake said, you obviously know what you're doing, you have your routine down and your nutrition, so go big. If all goes well on a T-1 Pro cycle, it could be scary ;)

metacat

Awards
Oh yah I forgot to post my height. I'm 5'7" 176lbs. 15 to 17%bodyfat.
Thanks for all positive comments.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Oh yah I forgot to post my height. I'm 5'7" 176lbs. 15 to 17%bodyfat.
Thanks for all positive comments.

I went ahead and figured up your BMR (maintainence calories) I took for granted you were a moderate activity level and you're going to need around 3300 calories each day to maintain your current weight. So eating about 3500-3700 calories a day while on 1-T pro or whatever you may choose would probably give you nice lean gains. And snakeman is right on as to why you would be a prime candidate for 1-T pro.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
YJ, i know ones resting metabolism ranges from 0.8-1.4 kcal per hour per kilgoram (2.2 lbs) of body weight (and your LBM is involved too) but how can one get their basal metabolic rate?

metacat

Awards
Thanks for the advice on caloric intake. I will probably stick with aprox 3800 while cycling. It will be all clean food as I call it. I never have cheat days. About the sweetest stuff I eat is reduced fat peanut butter or low fat yogurt.

Before I decide on t-1pro I need some more info. Like bottle size ( 8oz.) ect. Suggested doseages and aprox. how long a bottle would last, and of course price. Should I email Curt2go for this info?

Also what do you think about cycle length? Two on two off or three on three off. The only side I'm concerend is nut shrinkage, that's why I don't want to go longer that 3 weeks. I just talked my wife into letting me try this and she would freak out if she reached down and they were the size of peas.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
YJ, i know ones resting metabolism ranges from 0.8-1.4 kcal per hour per kilgoram (2.2 lbs) of body weight (and your LBM is involved too) but how can one get their basal metabolic rate?
Using the Harris-Benedict forumla you can do the math and get it, for that formula, see this thread....

http://www.bdcnutrition.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=750

Or if you want a quick, less accurate (pretty close though) number try this:

http://op1.prosourceonline.com/bmr.asp

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

Before I decide on t-1pro I need some more info. Like bottle size ( 8oz.) ect. Suggested doseages and aprox. how long a bottle would last, and of course price. Should I email Curt2go for this info?
First, are you in Canada? If you are, PM Curt.....

Second, I think everyone decided the ideal mass cycle was 4 weeks on, 4 off, 4 back on.

And make sure if you're going to eat 3800 cals. you can do enough cardio to burn them off. I would eat right at your maintainence calories, then do cardio so you're sure you're at a caloric debt so you're sure to lose some fat.

metacat

Awards
YellowJacket
I live in the states.
I have read that after 4 weeks on nut shrinkage has definately set in. So can you or anyone guess how much.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
First off. YJ why are you being so nice to everyone??? heheheh. :)

Second the t1-pro is good because it has 1/2 as much 4-ad to 1-test. The 1-test will do all the work for good lean gains and the 4-ad willl combat the lethargy and lippyness(hehehehe don't worry)... The t1-pro will give you awsome lean gains and at your age your natural test is geting low so you will notice it big time.. Go for it. You will not be let down.. Talk to ya...

metacat

Awards
curt2go, i sent you a pm because I could not email you through your profile.

YellowJacket thanks for all you helpfull advice.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by YellowJacket

Im not sure man.....you think its tainting my image??

Yeup... What happened man? Some fine ass females keepin ya company lately? :D Or are you only "king asshole" YJ when your test levels are insane? :D

ManBeast

metacat

Awards
Well I just ordered my first bottle of 1-tpro. I can't wait to get it.
I will keep everyone informed as I progress with my cycle.

snakeman458

Awards
yj come out and tell them the truth, its those nice pills i gave you that is makeing you so nice.lol :p

we are nice hear because we dont have to deal with idiots.

metacat good luck on your gains bro, we want to hear and see results.

metacat

Awards
Thanks snakeman, I will definately keep everyone informed. I am very detailed and thorough when it comes to keeping a log book and journal for my workouts and diet.
As far is pictures I wish I could but I don't have a digital camera yet.

What do you or anyone else think about fuzu for post cylcle recovery.
I plan on doing 2 squirts twice daily for 4 weeks. Then 4 weeks off and then another 4 week cycle with the same doseages.
Curt2go advised that this would be a good doseage for a newbie like me and a bottle should last through two 4 week cycles.

But give me some thoughts on fuzu. I thought about 6 oxo but it is a little pricey. I gave myself a $100.00 budget for this first time experience.

Thanks to everyone for contributing their thought to this thread.