Tren Extreme and Hemadrol Question???

V

vruge87

Awards
I am about to start a cycle of Tren Extreme and Hemadrol and I have a few questions that I am hoping some of you experts can help me out with. My plan is to take 6 30mg doses of Tren spaced out throughout the day and taking 1 50mg dose of Hemadrol with the first dose. I want to know if I can take 100mg of Hemadrol in a day? At the same time I plan to use NxLabs T3 because it has NO, natural test boosters, and estro blockers. (6 capsules before bed) On top of that I will take and extra 15mg B-6, 450mg Magnesium, and 30mg of Zinc to try to keep my own test from taking a huge shock. This cycle will be 30 days. For a PCT I was planning I running another 30 days of the T3 and stacking BNS Axis-HT to try to keep as much gain as I can. Please give me your input. I have used pro hormones before but this is by far my most potent stack, am I over doing it or will I be fine with the support supplements I plan to use? Should I change anything or add anything? Thanks for your help.

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
get some cycle support by anabolic innovations, and start that 2 weeks before you start the cycle

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
I am about to start a cycle of Tren Extreme and Hemadrol and I have a few questions that I am hoping some of you experts can help me out with. My plan is to take 6 30mg doses of Tren spaced out throughout the day and taking 1 50mg dose of Hemadrol with the first dose. I want to know if I can take 100mg of Hemadrol in a day? At the same time I plan to use NxLabs T3 because it has NO, natural test boosters, and estro blockers. (6 capsules before bed) On top of that I will take and extra 15mg B-6, 450mg Magnesium, and 30mg of Zinc to try to keep my own test from taking a huge shock. This cycle will be 30 days. For a PCT I was planning I running another 30 days of the T3 and stacking BNS Axis-HT to try to keep as much gain as I can. Please give me your input. I have used pro hormones before but this is by far my most potent stack, am I over doing it or will I be fine with the support supplements I plan to use? Should I change anything or add anything? Thanks for your help.
Take 3 doeses of the Tren Xtreme, 6 is way too much. You'll probably see better results with 2 doses of Hemadrol at your weight. Definitely get Cycle Support (anabolic innovations) for this cycle. T3 has no place for this cycle. Nor does Axix-HT, maybe as a natural test booster alongside a SERM for PCT.

How old are you by the way?

Look through the PCT section in these forums. You should really consider running a SERM for this stack.

V

vruge87

Awards
I will be 21 in 3 months, my body is mature for my age. I haven't grown for a good year and a half. I know you will probably disagree with me using these products, but I wanted some good advice. I am well aware of the effects these supplements can have on me being young and all. I am using these to cut and I am wondering if I can take the ECA stack with it as well. Also is it going to be to hard on my body to start using Clen with my PCT?

Also when you say use a SERM do you mean while on cycle, just as PCT or both?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I will be 21 in 3 months, my body is mature for my age. I haven't grown for a good year and a half. I know you will probably disagree with me using these products, but I wanted some good advice. I am well aware of the effects these supplements can have on me being young and all. I am using these to cut and I am wondering if I can take the ECA stack with it as well. Also is it going to be to hard on my body to start using Clen with my PCT?

Also when you say use a SERM do you mean while on cycle, just as PCT or both?

SERM for PCT, do not run an AI or any type of estrogen control ON CYCLE.

Best cycle would be : 90mg/day Tren Xtreme, 50-100mg/day Hemadrol.......for 4 weeks of course