4-ad Trans & Superdrol?

Harley

Awards
If one had some 4-ad transdermal (pre-ban) left over would it stack well with Superdrol (or perhaps Phera)? Wondering what a good use for it would be. I'm theorizing that the 4-ad could combat some of the sides, especially with SD, like it did back in the day with M1T. Also might counteract the dry joints SD can cause.

My stats, just FYI... I have pretty extensive prohormone experience and have been lifting for 20+ years. Age 41, weight fluctuates between mid-240's and mid 250's. BF is around 15-16%. Diet isn't immaculately clean but it pretty good and I get a plenty of good complex carbs and protein. I am primarily interested in strength and some quality mass (not needing to gain tons of weight).

Thanks!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
That would be a great stack

Harley

Awards
That would be a great stack
Meaning with the SD only or with the Phera as well? As I ponder this I am actually wondering if the 4-ad would be a good complement to a PP/SD cycle. 3wks PP, then 3 wks SD, running the 4AD throughout.

Thanks!

Harley

Awards
Meaning with the SD only or with the Phera as well? As I ponder this I am actually wondering if the 4-ad would be a good complement to a PP/SD cycle. 3wks PP, then 3 wks SD, running the 4AD throughout.

Thanks!
bump for any input on this cycle?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I think the 4-AD would be great with Superdrol as they should offset the negative effects of each other really well. Superdrol may very well have some AI properties like masteron and the 4AD should help a bit offset the S-Drol lethargy.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree, they should stack very well together.

Harley

Awards
Thanks guys, these were my thoughts also on the stackability with SD. The PP being a bit wetter might not be as elegant a match, but im thinking the stack should give a good bit of mass and strength gains to start the cycle off, would you agree?

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
hmmm.. what of 4AD and Havoc?? I 2 have some bottles of transdermal 4AD left over from the ban

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I did the 4-AD/Superdrol combo a few years ago and it was great.