Orastan A pheraplex stack?

frankpt

frankpt

Awards
I am thinking of stacking Orastan A 200 mg/day with either 20 mg/day of pheraplex or 600 mg/day 4ad transdermal.Just looking for opinions on which might be better, the 4ad or phera?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well pp is for bulking and is wet; orastan A is usually stacked when you're doing a recomp...

what are your goals?

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking of stacking Orastan A 200 mg/day with either 20 mg/day of pheraplex or 600 mg/day 4ad transdermal.Just looking for opinions on which might be better, the 4ad or phera?

IMO less sides go with orastan-a and 4-ad for 6 weeks. Im on furaz (similar to orastan-a) in my third week at 200mg and it still hasnt kicked in so IMO needs to be run 6 weeks. Along with 4-ad sounds nice. If not phera with 4ad maybe

frankpt

frankpt

Awards
I am just trying to stay lean for the summer. I am usually lean already.I am definately using the orastan a. Just wanted a few opinions on whether to go with the 4ad transdermal or pheraplex with it.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I like the pp + ora idea, depends how long you run it, but finish with just the ora at the end, should help keep you lean(if diet is in check).