One nut smaller than the other, what to do?

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
Im sure this topic has been discussed?

anyways, my left one is smaller than the other one (the bigger one hangs lower), but feels like I haven't noticed this before.

maybe ive been always like this, but recently im more careful about health and such that i cycle less with AAS,

the last one i did it was in December which ended february. the blood work in March came out normal (free T% was a bit low but im sure its okay by now) During cycle the smaller one would atrophy first and the bigger one doesnt get smaller that fast, and samething during recovery, the smaller one bounces back and the bigger one feels like it doesnt do ****.

is it just me? or do you guys have uneven sized balls? its not a drastic difference, just a little different, my girl cant tell. lol

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
This is pretty common, regardless of AAS use. Supposedly, most guys have one bigger than the other. Nothing to worry about really. Unless one is ALOT bigger than the other, then I would worry. You probably just never really noticed before and now are overthinking it.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Im sure this topic has been discussed?

anyways, my left one is smaller than the other one (the bigger one hangs lower), but feels like I haven't noticed this before.

maybe ive been always like this, but recently im more careful about health and such that i cycle less with AAS,

the last one i did it was in December which ended february. the blood work in March came out normal (free T% was a bit low but im sure its okay by now) During cycle the smaller one would atrophy first and the bigger one doesnt get smaller that fast, and samething during recovery, the smaller one bounces back and the bigger one feels like it doesnt do ****.

is it just me? or do you guys have uneven sized balls? its not a drastic difference, just a little different, my girl cant tell. lol
take the smaller out if you want to get BIG:nutkick:

Just kidding bro, that's absolutely normal

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
This is pretty common, regardless of AAS use. Supposedly, most guys have one bigger than the other. Nothing to worry about really. Unless one is ALOT bigger than the other, then I would worry. You probably just never really noticed before and now are overthinking it.
Yup, completely normal... you're being paranoid. I hope you dont even delve into recreational drugs. lol

If one is like normal and the other is grapefruit size, then its time for a doctor.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
haha funny thread.... i remember gr 7 sex ed learning that one ball will hang lower so they don't smash together when your walking around... nothing to worry about bro.....ps that cars got some balls!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
40mcg IGF injected into the smaller nut 3x/day should help ;)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
My bigger one is like an inch longer. It's crazy the difference.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
ahahah crazy bastards, thanks for the info, i will stop feeling them now.