nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
up ur carbs and water intake and u should be fine

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
yea you guys are most likely right. it's been awhile since i ran SD and forgot about it being a carb killer. I'm running a 2 weaker @ 20 mgs. ed. trying to keep carbs down in the afternoon and night, looks like that will have to wait...thx

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Could also be blood pressure... i know mine shot up on SD

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BP is most very likely the issue.

One needs to remember to research very thoroughly what one gets oneself into when one chooses to use steroids :)

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I've got my CQ10, NAC, ALA, P5P and milk thistle. pre loaded the M.T. for 1-1/2 weeks......other than that my carbs were low like i mentioned, around 170 or so a day and those are all before 1:00pm......made some adjustments yesterday and feel fine so far. but i hear you on the BP, that's what i thought too, actually it was the first thing i thought of. went to a Walgreen's last night and had it checked, it was notoriously low as always, which is good. so it did turn out to be the carbs most likely, but it could have easily been the BP, just wasn't the case this time. thx for the help guys.....

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I've got my CQ10, NAC, ALA, P5P and milk thistle. pre loaded the M.T. for 1-1/2 weeks......other than that my carbs were low like i mentioned, around 170 or so a day and those are all before 1:00pm......made some adjustments yesterday and feel fine so far. but i hear you on the BP, that's what i thought too, actually it was the first thing i thought of. went to a Walgreen's last night and had it checked, it was notoriously low as always, which is good. so it did turn out to be the carbs most likely, but it could have easily been the BP, just wasn't the case this time. thx for the help guys.....
Some things i'd note here:

Standard cuff (used at walgreens and others) is designed for something like a maximum arm size of 13", not good for body builders as our arms are (hopefully) much larger. This will skew the results.

Also, when you take BP ideally you want to sit relaxed about 5-10 minutes before you take it (i'll watch some TV in a dark room). Then take it 3-5 times in a row you will see the readings all over the place. I'll normally take the average.

Also - did you preload hawthorne berry (standardized)? This makes a big difference. If you didn't don't start it now though, takes a while to kick in. Also ive heard it will actually raise BP on the short term - not sure how much truth there is to this though.