Advanced Cypionate Technology

Hellhound

Awards
This is worth A look into! Checkout the 1-Test Cypionate, 19-Nordeca Cypionate and Test Cypionate from Gaspari Nutrition (www.richgaspari.com) They claim with this A.C.T system, that the hormone can stay active for 16 days!! And what the hell is the test cypionate if not 1-test??? Also these products are sterile for preservation purposes! So if you (by accident) injected some into your ass cheek it would be o.k too! I think Rich Gaspari mixes this stuff up in his bathtub !! What do you guys think????:saw:

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
It's probably 4-AD. I am hoping to bring out a HydroxyTest Undecanoate, which will rock!

EDog

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Plus, the price is outrageous. $80 for the same amount you can get for $20 from Dazed.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Edog, be carefull with the 4-OHN Undecanoate, i have experienced a problem with my Methyl-4OHN.....

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Customs seized 3 kilos of my methyl-4OHN, Im out almost $9,000. They gave me a notice which specified it as an "unapproved new drug not available for importation", which is total bullshit considerng they elt my methyl-4OHT, methyl-4ad, methyl-1,4diol, and methyl-3beta get through. They were with seperate orders though, so this may be why.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Customs seized 3 kilos of my methyl-4OHN, Im out almost $9,000. They gave me a notice which specified it as an "unapproved new drug not available for importation", which is total bullshit considerng they elt my methyl-4OHT, methyl-4ad, methyl-1,4diol, and methyl-3beta get through. They were with seperate orders though, so this may be why.
Is there any kind of claim you could file. As you sadi there are a couple of companies already selling it or would that draw too much attention to getting the others imported/

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
Dude, I would keep such stuff to yourself from now on. If you want to talk about it you can call me.

E