androgel

justing

Awards
so, my roomate has all these packs of Androgel due to low test. He however, does not use them. is there any use for these for bodybuilding? any pct needed. This is topical use only, 5 grams packs. also, these r about a year old

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
so, my roomate has all these packs of Androgel due to low test. He however, does not use them. is there any use for these for bodybuilding? any pct needed. This is topical use only, 5 grams packs. also, these r about a year old
need more info. but usually the gels are pretty low dosages and prob. not worth the risk. any reason your friend is not taking them?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Although effective for its purpose, its worthless for any gains or cycles, the 5gm of gel converts to something like 5mg of actual test, so do the math, some guys average 500mg of cyp/enth or more per week.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Although effective for its purpose, its worthless for any gains or cycles, the 5gm of gel converts to something like 5mg of actual test, so do the math, some guys average 500mg of cyp/enth or more per week.
this is absolutely true but I always wonder if this gel wouldn't be a good thing to stack with compounds like superdtol,h-drol and some others, I say this cause a lot of guys cycle this d steroids without any injectable test and if they get shutdown some test suppression sides may appear such as lethargy among others so a stack with this gel can help with this

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
i had that same question my dad has just bottles of this stuff laying around i was wondering if stacking it with 1ad would make it like the old 1ad 4ad stack

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
i had that same question my dad has just bottles of this stuff laying around i was wondering if stacking it with 1ad would make it like the old 1ad 4ad stack
probably my next cycle will be phera , primo (injectable)with that stuff(I can buy it otc in Europe) probably I`ll log it

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
this is absolutely true but I always wonder if this gel wouldn't be a good thing to stack with compounds like superdtol,h-drol and some others, I say this cause a lot of guys cycle this d steroids without any injectable test and if they get shutdown some test suppression sides may appear such as lethargy among others so a stack with this gel can help with this
Thats not a terrible idea in principle, and you may have a good theory in mind, I would be interested in seeing how it played out. But I still have to say that any potentially effective dosage would be unreasonably expensive and essentially a real mess to use. Even at 10g-15g of gel a week, it would only yield about 70mg-100mg of actual test per week!! And 15g of gel is ALOT of gel to successfully absorb, plus that is a ton of gel to apply, and all of the gel may not even make it. So the rough calculations are best guesses on estimates and may not even be actually close to what the body can or cant actually absorb.

But stepping back for a minute, lets forgot about price and stuff, effective dose for trt(guys who are shutdown) is sometimes between 5g and 10g a day to get them going, so for the sake of argument, lets say your run a 4-5 week hdrol cycle, and add 10g a day of androgel, it might add a little something to the cycle, although I highly doubt it, or as you said, it might help with some of the sides and suppression. There may be some potential benefit here . BUT, big BUT, watch that hairline, as I am pretty sure that your dht would be through the roof.

I honestly have to say that, as much as it hurts me to say it, since its so easily available now, that androgel is not and will not ever be a viable performance enhancer. It may make an old man feel young again, and it may kickstart your junk if it hasnt been workin lately, but as far as adding real muscle, I just dont see it. No matter how much I want it to be something worth stacking, it doesnt compare at all to effective compounds like sd, pera, cyp, enth, halo, etc, etc. Its just doesnt have what it takes.

But, I would look forward to hearing about your cycle experiment if you should still decide to try this out.