great gains after 10 days with h-drol, how

A

abuleh

Awards
I am only on day 10 of my h-drol into epi bridge 6 weeker.

1wk. 50 hdrol
2wk. 50 hdrol
3wk. 50 hdrol, 20 epi
4wk. 50 hdrol, 20 epi
5wk. 30 epi
6wk. 40 epi

I am up 7 lbs already and havn't even add the epi yet. As posted in lennoxchi's thread already, I heard that halo starts to kick in after 2 weeks and most gains will be in the 3rd week.

So wtf happened and where do my gains come from? Water retension? Am I just reacting very good to H-drol? Is it my diet (eating like crazy)?
My other supps are, 1 cab inhibit-e daily, zinc, b6, lots of protein shakes, fishoil, milk thistle, multi vitamin.

Any ideas? Experience?

E

ezza

Awards
  • Established
good work bro keep it up, keep smashing that food!

Growth Junkie

Growth Junkie

Awards
Great start dude!

Not totally uncommon - these compounds can cause hyperstroage of carbohydrates, CHO's hold water but that is not to say that u are not putting on legit size.

Dave Palumbo wrote about how quick increases in mass when oncycle are usually followed by a period of much slower progress. He believes that in this period the gains are solidified and made permenant to a degree.

Keep on track bro. Solid PCT to hang on to your earnings!

A

abuleh

Awards
thx for your feedback. Hope gains will continue for a while and I will be able to keep most of it after PCT.

PCT will be 4 wks nolva and inhibit-e + CEE + support supps

I really love the halo, gives me a great feeling. I was doing epi standalone before, really wonder how my body will react to the stack, must be the sh...t :)

Growth Junkie

Growth Junkie

Awards
Personally have never used H-Drol but it is often touted as one of the best PH's by people on this forum and peronal mates of mine.

Gains are not as profound as M-Drol or P-Plex but it also has much less sides.

Anti vortisol would be a good addition to PCT as cortisone levels skyrocket after a cycle causing alot of the losses you see. XPN - AndroXtreme the best for money (same sompound as 11oxo but more potent)

Goos Luck bro.

A

abuleh

Awards
Personally have never used H-Drol but it is often touted as one of the best PH's by people on this forum and peronal mates of mine.

Gains are not as profound as M-Drol or P-Plex but it also has much less sides.

Anti vortisol would be a good addition to PCT as cortisone levels skyrocket after a cycle causing alot of the losses you see. XPN - AndroXtreme the best for money (same sompound as 11oxo but more potent)

Goos Luck bro.
Thanks bro, I felt supression when using the 11-Oxo stuff which I really want to prevent in PCT. But you're right on the cortisol stuff. I just ordered my a bottle of x-lean. That should do the trick....

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
H-Drol's one of the best overall PH/PS's IMO. Most start to 'feel' the effects within the 1st week but usually major mass gains begin at about week 3. However everyone's different. Plus if this's your 1st cycle it's highly possible. Good work!

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
H-Drol's one of the best overall PH/PS's IMO. Most start to 'feel' the effects within the 1st week but usually major mass gains begin at about week 3. However everyone's different. Plus if this's your 1st cycle it's highly possible. Good work!
People tend to eat more and lift harder just b/c they are "on cycle."

Also, do not underestimate placebo.

I talked to someone who put 17 lbs on with H-Drol in 30 days at the standard 50 mg/day dosage. It was his first PH run. This is very uncommon but some people do respond really, really well.

A

abuleh

Awards
Just to let you know, I am starting to actually lose weight now. I guess it's the recomp effect and I am leaning out. Lost 4 lbs again ;-)

I added the Epi 3 days ago and I am feeling great. Horny as hell and no sides other then some spots here and there.

Halo + Epi = Tha sh....t

~abuleh