juststarting

Awards
What does everyone think is the best brand names for:

Sust
Primo
Deca
D-bol
Winny

Are there any brands to stay away from? Are they dirty, underdosed etc.

Just curious what everyone has to say

NE1

Why not buy powders and make your own brand...its easy as can be.
Then you dont have to worry about underdosing or dirty juice..plus for what you pay for a bottle of test, you can buy (more than) a complete cycle.

juststarting

Awards
I absolutly no idea where to get powder form. My sources are limited as it is.

NE1

Its not hard to find em, just do search on google for bulk pharmacueticals or bulk "chemical name of steriod" there are quite a few that will sell to every day guys. You will be totally shocked at the prices.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i personally like to use anything human grade. I don't like sust, i'm more of a prop for cutting/enan for bulking guy. But even when i used vet gear, i noticed good results. The only brand i don't personally like is Denkall, their stuff tends to be pretty dirty from my experience.

As far as winny i like to use IP just because it's so cheap.

Also how's your cycle look?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its not hard to find em, just do search on google for bulk pharmacueticals or bulk "chemical name of steriod" there are quite a few that will sell to every day guys. You will be totally shocked at the prices.
Wait you want him to do a search on google, and put in an order with some random company? Come on theres gotta be a more trustworthy method than that. :)

I agree though you will be shocked by the prices to say the least.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Powders are a good way to go.. but just be very careful who you order from.. some of those companies do not pack well.. which can get your pack popped or they just take your money

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Bump up the making from powders!!!!!!

wikked1

Awards
I want to do the homebrew stuff too so......this stuff drives me nuts guys!

NE1

FYI on the searching of powders. My stuff was opened and resealed by customs...they even pulled the powders out of the paper covering. But I still got everything, and in less than a week. Maybe its because I only ordered rice powder and some other herbs.

I didnt mean to just start ordering from company you find, it took me well over a month to find and order.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
damn bro, you lucked out then :D Took me 5 or so months of research before i ever made my first order lol. Keep them close to your heart if you know what i mean ;)