ECA Users

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Alright, so I went and bought bronkaid and aspirin last night.

bronkaid 25mg ephedrine sulfate or hcl I believe per tablet.

I took 8am
25mg Ephedrine HCL
240mg Caffeine
165mg Aspirin

I took it as soon as I woke up, didn't feel much of anything. I only had about 5 hours a sleep last night.

1:30pm I took
50mg ephedrine
240mg Caffeine
165mg Aspirin

Right now, I feel very hyper but im staying calm. I began to sweat easily. I don't have the "jitters" but I feel like I have a MASSIVE anxiety problem where I could keep moving, and lightning speed. My eyes don't close, I feel my heart rate now and it feels as if its doubled from when I checked this morning.

I feel nothing of tired.

Also, I'm just curious for information purposes.

Secondly, is 50mg too high? I have a pretty high tolerance to stims.

Is there anything I need to really make sure I do when taking this stuff.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
yes, if you are just starting an ECA stack its pretty high. take 25mg of ephedrine in the morning with the C and A then take the same dosage about 4-5 hours later, no sooner then within about 4 hours of the last dosage. 75mg of ephedrine in 5.5 hours is pretty high for a lot of people. try increasing dosage later on in the future if need be and you have somewhat of a tolerance.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Drop your dose of asprin to 83 miligrams. Thats a baby asprin. You might run into a blood-thinning situation at the dose you are taking. Actually, aspirin isn't needed at all for an EC stack.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
My aspirin is 325mg. They have a notch so you can break them in half. So, about 160mg each

Yeah, im tripping right now, I just tried to lay my headd own and sleep. I cant. But I did my heart rate and its around 65-70 per minute. Which is normal. hm?

I swear guys, I could move faster then bruce lee himself

thnx for the advice

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is it normal for a site to need your id info before purchasing ehpedrine?I seen some called vasopro ephedrine HCL 25mgs.Anyone like this?Or better yet,what do ya'll recomend?

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Im taking bronkaid.

Bronkaid Caplets For shortness of breath, tightness in chest, wheezing and coughing, bronchial asthma.

INGREDIENTS:
Active Ingredients:
Per Caplet: Ephedrine Sulfate 25 mg; Guaifenesin 400 mg .
Inactive Ingredients:
Croscarmellose Sodium; Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose; Magnesium Stearate; Magnesium Trisilicate; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Polyethylene Glycol; Povidone; Starch .

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Is it normal for a site to need your id info before purchasing ehpedrine?I seen some called vasopro ephedrine HCL 25mgs.Anyone like this?Or better yet,what do ya'll recomend?
most of the time yes, you must provide your ID, but if you know where to look you dont need to give them your ID, its much cheaper then vasopro, and last of all its just ephdrine with no other active ingredients.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
man if you stack that with relacore it will give you the most awsome feeling like a kid with add you cant stand still but you dont get the gut anxious feeling

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
i can't wait i am starting eca tommorow add in a little san vanquish and i never have to eat yes san vanquish works great

Cerberus777

Cerberus777

Awards
Primetene is better than bronkaid. sufate dose not work as well (if at all) for fat burning. I would not take the asprin to many cons for the pros. the id thing is to track if you buy enough to make crysal meth. I sing for it all the time at the drug store.

two primetene and one nodoze every 4 hours is a great stack.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Isn;t it the same thing, sulfate or HCL. Its just what they use to stabilize the chemical.

Just saw "The Strangers" - It was scary ****, I screamed. LOL but it was a MANLY TESTOSTERONE LOADED SCREAM

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established

i ordered from a company that requested a photo id before purchasing.. and that was about a year and some change... havent heard anything from it.. and im military so..

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You need ID. They swipe it.
Well I seen this online where they need your id info.I cheked ebay but all my results were saying ephdrine free.I'm using albut right now but would like to try some ephedrine next.Has anyone failed a drug test for meth or know someone that has while taking ephedrine?If so I will definately wait before trying it out.Or use it for a few weeks I guess.I'm on probation and that would straight up suck.I'm sure he would believe me that I don't use meth but he still probably has to punish me with the weekend in jail.The holding tank that is.I'd come back out 10lbs lighter and one stinky ass dude!

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Im going to go to my car and grab my ECA stack right now. Imma let it kick in before I head to the gym.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Sulfate and HCL are not the same, 25mg of Sulfate = about 20mg HCL

and yes, online or at a pharmacy u have to provide an ID

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Primetene is better than bronkaid. sufate dose not work as well (if at all) for fat burning. I would not take the asprin to many cons for the pros. the id thing is to track if you buy enough to make crysal meth. I sing for it all the time at the drug store.

two primetene and one nodoze every 4 hours is a great stack.

Cerberus, do you have any thing that shows primetene is better then bronkaid.

Cerberus777

Cerberus777

Awards
Na only was informed about it from some one well respected on another forum. I used bronkaid for its price for over a year but it did not give me good results. switched to primetene and it works just like it used to with me. I can only say try for your self and see. In two weeks i'm down 5lbs and still getting stronger nothing in diet has changed (i did this to see if it worked and not placebo effect) I will be cutting soon.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I finally found a site that I could buy ephedrine without id and not overly pricey.I was cool with giving my id but I though it was just the info.You have to print a page and fill it out along with a copy of your photo id and then send it in.I don't even have a printer so said fvck it!I got 2 vasopros and a bottle of 200,200mg caffeine pills for mid-high 40's I believe.I'm excited!I never used ephedrine before.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Dont you live by a pharmacy? Mid $40 is expensive.

I spent
$14 on 48 bronkaid tabs
$2 100 coated CVS Aspirin @ 325mg per tab.
$12 caffeine (the green tea fat burner) It has 200mg of ECGC and 160mg per serving with a bunch of other stuff. I take 1.5 servings.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dont you live by a pharmacy? Mid $40 is expensive.

I spent
$14 on 48 bronkaid tabs
$2 100 coated CVS Aspirin @ 325mg per tab.
$12 caffeine (the green tea fat burner) It has 200mg of ECGC and 160mg per serving with a bunch of other stuff. I take 1.5 servings.
Yeah I do.2 actually 5 minutes away.I'll go there next.I should of figured it out but I was thinking you had to get it off the internet for some reason.Then I was seeing they were asthma medications.......Oh well.I'll do that next.Shipping was like $8.Now I'm kinda pissed.I want to start right away and I could of even saved some money.You live and learn.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
yeah unfortunately. I think im going to save my DTH for another cycle or something in between cycles more like it. Im living and learning with 75$ worth of test boosters.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I went to a drug store today and bought some bronkaid and green tea stuff as well.I think the same thing you got.160mg natural caffeine.(I before e doesn't apply to caffeine!)I liked it man.I build fences and I didn't have that worn out feeling I usually get.Then on the way home I had a euphoric feeling which I kinda noticed at work but it was more pronounced when I got in the air conditioning and relaxed.

I have the 2 vasopros on the way so I'll let ya'll know if I like them better.It's 25mg's ephedrine hcl.That'll be almost 2 weeks from now though.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
All I can say is, I get really bored sometimes when im on it. and I just see how many jabs I can throw in the air. Or I play kung fu with my girlfriend like bruce lee. LOL I fly man. I just took my second dose. Im digging it. Plus it is supposed 2 up the metabolism my 3%...so on a 3000 for maintence. its about an extra 100 calories a day im burning off. Clen is 5-10% which is nuts. But sides I hear are far worse. My buddy was being irresponsible and taking clen with venom. dumbsh!t

PS...it suppresses my appetite HEAVILY.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am taking albut right now but I don't notice much of anything stimulant wise.I definately notice it with the EC.I may have noticed a supressed appetite.I'll know better after tomorrow.I was realy hungry a little after taking it,then it went away but I was working in the heat and drinking on a shake with milk,oats,and whey.I'm still drinking the rest of one now so I'll see tomorrow.I hope it's not too bad.One thing I like about cutting is actually wanting to eat when it's time.