Methyl 1-Test FAQ

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE!!!! THE MOST POTENT BUILDER IS NOW ON THE MARKET…

Methyl 1-Test FAQ

What is it?

Methyl 1-Test is the most potent form of 1-Testosterone available because of the 17- methyl group protecting the 1-Test molecule from liver destruction. 1-Testosterone is a non-aromatizing steroid with a good anabolic profile. 1-Test is without a doubt the most potent legal steroid on the market today!

Is it legal?

Yes, as legal as any other 1-Test variant like 1-Test EthylCarbonate or 1-Test Ether.

Who should use it?

Animals should be given 10 – 20mg a day to help increase performance. You can start pets at 10mg per day and work up to 20mg if need be.

What are the side effects?

All androgens can cause increased blood pressure and certainly non-aromatizing ones like Methyl 1-Test. Adding things like Hawthorn Berry, CoQ10 and Milk Thistle to the feed should help alleviate associated problems. Additional items like Potassium are a good idea to reduce cramping that can accompany androgen use. Also a good multivitamin is always advised.

How quickly will I notice changes in my animals?

The really depends because everyone responds differently. This is the most potent legal androgen available today and should not be used lightly. Just because your animal feels like he can run a marathon or pull a tractor doesn’t mean you should let him. Things like joint adaptation take time and muscle strain can happen if you are not careful. Injuries to your animal are the result of overtraining! It’s easy to do, so be careful. Just because your dog thinks he can pull a car, doesn’t mean he should! Controlled growth is the best!

What should I use post-cycle to improve normal testosterone production?

Clomiphene or Tamoxifen post cycle are the best choices IMHO for increasing your animals natural testosterone production. Also, things like 6OXO can be considered.

Will my pet lose any hair?

Most likely if you are prone to it, Methyl-1-Test is a potent androgen and might cause hair loss in those susceptible to MPB. Finasteride should help with this. I know it isn’t supposed to work (DIO) with non-5ar steroids, but it worked for me. Certainly post cycle it will help regrow lost hair when your natural DHT levels return.

Hellhound

Awards
Awesome post! Props to LegalGear!

This is everything rolled into one post! Sweet. By the way, now that LegalGear has launched major advertising (see the back few pages of muscular developement magazine) Its time to open A member section for AnaboilcMinds customers! Right??:D :D :D

Power Nutrition

Great post LG.

Now everyone can get all the info that is available on Methyl 1-Test in one post.

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
I hear legalgear has some great packages with methl-1 and all your research recovery needs........

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Would it be ok to take antibiotics while on this or any PH\AAS? I caught strep from my kid and have to start the meds.

gorillaproject

Awards
Is Methyl-1-Test the same as 1-testosterone methyl carbonate??

db682

Awards
  • Established
Would it be ok to take antibiotics while on this or any PH\AAS? I caught strep from my kid and have to start the meds.
NO!!! Wait till you get over being sick. Antibiotics are very sensitive to other chemical reactions occuring in the body. They are meant to fight off the infection and could easily be miss guided by taking either PH/AAS. Sorry I didnt post sooner but I wanted to confront my wife(nurse) and ask her what she thought. She said that thats the reason doctors tell you to stop taking any other meds while on antibiotics (most times).

db

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
What if you are half way thru a cycle - you should drop and do post cycle meds? Seems like a waste to me.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
I am currently taking Zocor, for high cholesterol (20mg). It is said to be hard on the liver for some. So I'm wondering if doing a cycle of M1T would put any extra strain on the liver? Also would milk thistle help in this area? The feedback on this stuff sounds very promising and I really want to try it. If anyone has any feedback on this, I'd be much appreciated.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
Is this forum really the place to ask about taking meds and ph's together? In that case is a nurse the one to ask? you got the meds from some doctor, why not call the office and ask him to call you back? or try a pharmacy, but i doubt they'll risk their job by telling you their opinion on the med and if it will be affected by a ph.

corey

Molehonea

Awards
What about stacking. 4ad seems best but, is there really a reson to do this? Becase from what people are logging I am not sure if a stack is needed. I am just new so, this is just a thought.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Molehonea, have you done any steroid/ph before? If not why don't you just take 1-test first? THere are only a few who are starting to use methyl-1-test and HO-1-test, not much user feedback there. At least 1-test is a proven and relatively safe.

Molehonea

Awards
I have done PH's in the past, I am just very interested in the Methly -1t and I am keeping a close I on the result.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
M-1-test should be quite suppresive at least to the level of 1-test. Thats something that worries me. As does hairloss, prostate, nut shrinkage, bacne.

Molehonea

Awards
Me too.

That is why I am asking so many question.

But would doing High amounts of 1,4 andro and 1-test(stack) , do about the same thing?

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I never got around to doing a proper cycle 1,4andro. I never thought it would be suppressive on the nuts as 1-test but some feedback from some users said it was still pretty hard on the hair,libido etc.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
OK question. The fact that the 1-test has been methylated makes it survive the liver. So you are getting the full 10, 20, or 30 mgs. Well so what what makes that any better than a transdermalof 80+ mgs 2x/day and absorbing anywhere from 30-60% of it? I must be missing a piece of the puzzle here.

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
This is my understanding of it, though I could be wrong. Transdermals and injections will miss the first pass through the liver, but the liver degrades it as it continues to circulate.

The methylation protects it from the liver, period.

Of course I could just be making myself look like an ass here. :)

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Jcc
This is my understanding of it, though I could be wrong. Transdermals and injections will miss the first pass through the liver, but the liver degrades it as it continues to circulate.

That's what I was already told but I have always heard that transdermals only pass the liver once and that orals pass the liver twice.  That's why transdermals aren't as hard on the liver.  Apparently that is wrong and they pass through the liver multiple times.

Anyone else care to shed some light on this?

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards

That is right on! The active life of a methylated compound is far longer than the parent compound because of the reasons mentioned above. In addition, the metabolites are more active because of the methylation.

EDog

neurotic

Awards

That's what I was already told but I have always heard that transdermals only pass the liver once and that orals pass the liver twice.  That's why transdermals aren't as hard on the liver.  Apparently that is wrong and they pass through the liver multiple times.

Anyone else care to shed some light on this?
Transdermals & injectables aren't as hard on the liver as orals are not only because they just pass the liver twice but also because they don't have the 17-alpha-alkilatation alteration, the latter is more likely to cause liver problems than the former.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Here is the 1-test name I am using which category does it fall under as far as 1-test goes.

17 beta-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-ene-3-one Oral

is this a quality version of 1-test.

pharaohf4

Awards
QUOTE]Transdermals & injectables aren't as hard on the liver as orals are not only because they just pass the liver twice but also because they don't have the 17-alpha-alkilatation alteration, the latter is more likely to cause liver problems than the former.[/QUOTE]

-------so the 17-alpha-alkilatation is the reason why it is so liver toxic?[