MMV2 and Receptor

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can anyone give me a better description of these, and if they actually work?

Isnt MMV2 still very liver toxic?

Thanks

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can anyone give me a better description of these, and if they actually work?

Isnt MMV2 still very liver toxic?

Thanks
Weve had amazing feedback on MMV2. MMV2 is NOT methylated so liver toxicity should be minimal if at all.

Receptor is a product that has good feedback as well, not as much as MMV2 but good nonetheless.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
if its not methylated why do you call it methyl masterdrol? by the way how did the liquid masterdrol work was it a wet compound? i always wanted to try it would it stack well with pheraplex?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if its not methylated why do you call it methyl masterdrol? by the way how did the liquid masterdrol work was it a wet compound? i always wanted to try it would it stack well with pheraplex?
yea...why the hell would you call it methyl masterdol and its not even methyl. Thats the reason ive never even looked at the supplement...because it looks like a SD clone knock off...if it were called something else id be into it.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
haha i started the ball rolling. I am not a lg hater. I just hate the adds, they had that one were the guy never came back for the last day, and its always the same guy even tho they change the formula but dont get me wrong i am planning on trying mmv2 and maybe even the liquid masterdrol if someone can give me some info on it.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I just finished mmv2 and was VERY impressed... i will be running it again later this summer!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea...why the hell would you call it methyl masterdol and its not even methyl. Thats the reason ive never even looked at the supplement...because it looks like a SD clone knock off...if it were called something else id be into it.
It's a trademark name if Im not mistaken. Thats why......it comes from a line of GREAT ph/ps in the past.

If you knew the chem name for superdrol and whats in MMv2 they look nothing alike

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The old Methyl Masterdrol was a SD clone, this my friend is nowhere near. Also why does AX call DHEA SuperdrolNG? Trademark name , its all about bidnesss my friend.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
hey i am not an axhole either bye the way i have heard people getting great results with mmv2. i am going to buy a bottle i swear. now lg reps what is the low down on liquid materdrol what are its real charicteristics is it underdosed is it wet dry need to be stacked let me know and i will stop talking **** about your adds i swear

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey i am not an axhole either bye the way i have heard people getting great results with mmv2. i am going to buy a bottle i swear. now lg reps what is the low down on liquid materdrol what are its real charicteristics is it underdosed is it wet dry need to be stacked let me know and i will stop talking **** about your adds i swear

Liquid Masterdrol is just like MMV2 but in liquid form, therfor its dry, great strength gains, no water retention, and stacks well with a wet compound.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
damn it i wanted to do a wet winter cycle i was hopeing i could add it to make it super wet

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So...if MMV2 converts to DHT entirely...wouldnt that just wreck a lot of people hairlines?

rick055

Awards
  • Established
Liquid Masterdrol is just like MMV2 but in liquid form, therfor its dry, great strength gains, no water retention, and stacks well with a wet compound.
\
How does liquid masterol not convert to DHT? Is the compound available separately for those concerned about hairloss?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It converts to stanolone which is DHT. If you are prone to MPB id watch the hairline, altho not many people have reported hairloss really, that ive seen or read anyways.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There advertisments stating that its the closest thing to anavar is true, in ways tho. Its effects are almost identicle, and its structure, obviously. anavar is a derivative of DHT. This sounds like a good compound for athletes. Pure strength and hardness. Also, anthony roberts claims that there is no testosterone/epitestosterone fluctuation when this si taken, making it impossible to come up on a drug test unless DHT is being tested for. Maybe this is how people take finasteride and pass drug tests. Supplement DHT and then take finas the day of the test. Hell if i know, im way off on a tangent here. Eclipse, do you think that it could be taken as a bridge, and yield non-suppressive to HTPA? Also, do you have a lab report showing it does infact convert to stanolone?

rick055

Awards
  • Established
This is my bad, while reading the LG site, I came upon this, which is actually for Methyl 1-D:

What is Methyl 1-D?

Methyl 1-D is similar to the original “andro”, but much better! It is a prohormone that converts into testosterone at a very high rate. Unlike other products, Methyl 1-D doesn't just increase your natural production, it gives your body more raw materials to make testosterone. Since the release of “andro” we have learned how to stop the negative side effects of boosting your testosterone to such super high levels. The metabolism support complex blocks conversion to estrogen (prevents gyno), blocks conversion to DHT (prevents hairloss) and makes the product more potent at raising testosterone levels.

Any idea what this is (for the DHT)?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I notced little if any suppression on MMV2 to be honest, and i know others have noted that as well so bridging is definately a possibility.

Also for your question on M1D stinging nettle is the one that blocks the conversion of DHT at the hairline and prostate i beleive.