Sore nipple in week 2 of Propadrol cycle. Advice needed.

Donzo25

Awards
My current cycle is as follows:

NOxplode complete duration of cycle
Atrophex weeks 1,2,6,7
ECA weeks, 3,4,8,9
Yohimbe weeks 5 & 10
Propadrol week 3 until completion @ 60mg/day

PCT:
NOxplode
Novedex XT
Activate

I just finished week 2 of Propadrol and my left nipple randomly gets sore and hard for a few minutes then goes away. It happened for the first time 2 days ago and only lasted 2 minutes tops. It was slightly painful and my nipple became erect. It eventually subsided. I'm going to start running the Novedex XT immediately but how much should I start it at? The bottle says 2-4 capsules per night, each capsule is 60mg.

Should I start at 2 and see if the soreness comes back then bring it up to 3 or 4 if necessary? I have access to Nolvadex but through researching and asking questions, was told it wouldn't be necessary on such a cycle.

You guys seem to dislike Novedex XT whereas bodybuilding.com encourages it's use. It definitely gets confusing.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established

Atrophex weeks 1,2,6,7
ECA weeks, 3,4,8,9
Yohimbe weeks 5 & 10

PCT:
NOxplode
Novedex XT
Activate

I just finished week 2 of Propadrol and my left nipple randomly gets sore and hard for a few minutes then goes away. It happened for the first time 2 days ago and only lasted 2 minutes tops. It was slightly painful and my nipple became erect. It eventually subsided. I'm going to start running the Novedex XT immediately but how much should I start it at? The bottle says 2-4 capsules per night, each capsule is 60mg.

Should I start at 2 and see if the soreness comes back then bring it up to 3 or 4 if necessary? I have access to Nolvadex but through researching and asking questions, was told it wouldn't be necessary on such a cycle.

You guys seem to dislike Novedex XT whereas bodybuilding.com encourages it's use. It definitely gets confusing.
Just discontinue Propadrol and begin PCT. Its likely that you're sensitive to progestins, so I would avoid them in the future. Concerning Novedex......, well this is not that forum and they are not a board sponsor here.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
BTW, this is the wrong forum for these types of questions. Read the stickies.

Donzo25

Awards
My apologies for posting this in the wrong section.

Is it necessary to stop the Propadrol? I'm not saying that I have to finish the Prop no matter what the risk. I'm just asking why stop it. I have Novedex XT and can get Nolvadex no problem. However, if you guys think the best choice would be to stop the Propadrol, then so be it.

(I was out of the supplement scene for 5 or 6 years before now. In my early 20's I successfully completed a couple of AAS cycles (ie. Tren, Winnie, Cypionate, Clen) with no side effects whatsoever. That's why I'm surprised to have sensation in my nipple after only 2 weeks of Propadrol.)

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
My apologies for posting this in the wrong section.

Is it necessary to stop the Propadrol? I'm not saying that I have to finish the Prop no matter what the risk. I'm just asking why stop it. I have Novedex XT and can get Nolvadex no problem. However, if you guys think the best choice would be to stop the Propadrol, then so be it.

(I was out of the supplement scene for 5 or 6 years before now. In my early 20's I successfully completed a couple of AAS cycles (ie. Tren, Winnie, Cypionate, Clen) with no side effects whatsoever. That's why I'm surprised to have sensation in my nipple after only 2 weeks of Propadrol.)
If you have your hand in a raging fire, do you squirt water on your hand, or do you just take your hand out of the fire? You already have my opinion on it and FWIW I used to rep for EST.

Donzo25

Awards
slow-mun, thanks for the advice. I appreciate you taking the time to help me out.

I'm just going to cut my losses and stop the Propadrol.

I took 3 Novedex XT tonight, and will continue. Since this is only the end of week 2 of Propadrol, do I run my PCT as I would after a full cycle (Novedex, Activate and NOxplode) or is the Activate not necessary? As I mentioned earlier, I am able to pick up Nolvadex if necessary but that would probably take about a week to arrive.

Donzo25

Awards
I will no longer be taking the Propadrol.

Since this is only the end of week 2 of Propadrol, do I run my PCT as I would after a full cycle? (Novedex XT, Activate and NOxplode)

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I will no longer be taking the Propadrol.

Since this is only the end of week 2 of Propadrol, do I run my PCT as I would after a full cycle? (Novedex XT, Activate and NOxplode)
Just run your PCT as planned. Maybe you manage to make some gains in PCT, since the cycle ended up a bust.

Donzo25

Awards
Thanks for dishing out your advice.

Now I have to figure out what to do with this bottle of Propadrol. The shop I bought it from said I'd have to contact the manufacturer and work something out with them but they'll most likely tell me to run an estrogen blocker with it and continue use. I'll see if any friends want it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Atrophex weeks 1,2,6,7
ECA weeks, 3,4,8,9
Yohimbe weeks 5 & 10

PCT:
NOxplode
Novedex XT
Activate

Just stop touching yourself. Or maybe rub the other nipple to keep things even.

Donzo25

Awards
Haha sounds like a plan!

I stopped the Propadrol the night of my original post and began taking the Novedex XT and Activate. So far, no other instances of soreness or sensitivity have occurred.

Unfortunately, the shop I bought it from says I have to contact the manufacturer of Propadrol to try and get a refund.