M14ADD toxicity vs. Dbol toxicity?? - AnabolicMinds.com

M14ADD toxicity vs. Dbol toxicity??

  1. Professional Member
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,278
    Rep Power
    5601

    Reputation

    M14ADD toxicity vs. Dbol toxicity??


    Looking to maybe run some of this in the future. I'd like to see have it be equivalent to about 40mgs of dbol daily.. So I'd have to dose 270mg of M14ADD everyday. Now, that's a crap load of methyl. Any ideas about it's toxicity?

  2. Professional Member
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,278
    Rep Power
    5601

    Reputation

    MOD EDIT: I found a source to ban you. Should I use it? Think next time.
    Last edited by ozarkaBRAND; 05-31-2008 at 08:59 AM.
  3. Senior Member
    Ziquor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,583
    Rep Power
    1374

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by datBtrue View Post
    No...bro high purity 17a-methyl-1, 4-Androstadiene-3b, 17b diol is a BEAUTIFUL thing. It is by far my favorite pro-hormone.

    I run it at 80mcg per day and figure the conversion rate for my batch is much higher than you are figuring (maybe 30%). But the real beauty is that it is anabolic in and of itself (even w/o the conversion). It has some characteristics of EQ and some of Dbol. VASCULARITY! Great mood! Great pump and glycogen fullness! No bloat or Dbol type issues. Moderate strength increase but couple it with test and it really contributes to growth. Really no sides... made for a nice long slow smooth ride.

    This is powder of high purity I'm refering to...not the junk Cel was selling.
    Your batch? You sell M-1,4ADD? Actually all the M14,ADD that was sold out of China after the Summer of '07 was and still is to be proven all 100% DHEA. BCS, CEL, Rockhard, and every other company who made an M1 from raws bought after summer '07 is bunk.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Ziquor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,583
    Rep Power
    1374

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by datBtrue View Post
    No...bro high purity 17a-methyl-1, 4-Androstadiene-3b, 17b diol is a BEAUTIFUL thing. It is by far my favorite pro-hormone.

    I run it at 80mcg per day and figure the conversion rate for my batch is much higher than you are figuring (maybe 30%). But the real beauty is that it is anabolic in and of itself (even w/o the conversion). It has some characteristics of EQ and some of Dbol. VASCULARITY! Great mood! Great pump and glycogen fullness! No bloat or Dbol type issues. Moderate strength increase but couple it with test and it really contributes to growth. Really no sides... made for a nice long slow smooth ride.

    This is powder of high purity I'm refering to...not the junk Cel was selling.
    BTW where'd you come up with 30%? Diol hormones have a conversion rate of just under 16%.
  5. Advanced Member
    jcp2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    862
    Rep Power
    575

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    Your batch? You sell M-1,4ADD? Actually all the M14,ADD that was sold out of China after the Summer of '07 was and still is to be proven all 100% DHEA. BCS, CEL, Rockhard, and every other company who made an M1 from raws bought after summer '07 is bunk.

    I have few bottles of EQ-T2 which is supposed to be good. Seems some peolpe are seeing good results and their was only one batch made.
  6. Senior Member
    Ziquor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,583
    Rep Power
    1374

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jcp2 View Post
    I have few bottles of EQ-T2 which is supposed to be good. Seems some peolpe are seeing good results and their was only one batch made.

    Yeah I seen 1 positive log so far. BUT at the same time there's halo in it and at the recommended 3 caps a day you'd be getting 60mg / day of Halo. Even if you ran Halo at 60mg and mixed in DHEA (what mostly all M1,4ADD raws are) you have a good cycle. I seen the owner post that he bought his raw materials at the same time as all the other companies but his was 'ok' because they bought it from a 'small' company in China. He also didn't have any 3rd party lab tests done on it to prove it when he was aked about it.
  7. Banned
    dkkon1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    763
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Now that is what I call direct
  8. Senior Member
    Ziquor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,583
    Rep Power
    1374

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by datBtrue View Post
    I've seen the 16% figure...in vitro...in vivo...with testosterone administered concurrently...empty stomach...full stomach...how YOU know Joe?

    Purity rate of 50%, 65%, 80%, 90%, 95%...how YOU know Joe?

    DHEA, methyl-test, M14ADD or baking soda...how YOU know Joe?

    I appreciate your concern that I am unable to distinguish the effect a compound gives me from DHEA...I appreciate your concern that despite being my own persinal lab rat for a lot of compounds over a number of years I just might not be able to see the freaky veinage popping out of my f@ckin forearms...or feel that wonderful mood brought on in my past by Dbol...

    ...I appreciate you...Ziquor. By-the-way I can't continue on...bro sorry... The way you are so absolutely sure about this topic is just too funny to me.

    You could have approached this in so many positive ways but you chose not to... I ain't out to prove anything bro...just responding to my friend Oz.
    Why name CEL and nobody else? They gave free bottles of any hormone of choice to everyone who got a bad batch, hell even people who just 'claimed' to. PA bases 15.96% off of a supplement being 100% pure so what purity have to do? Just trying to figure out this logic, why be defensive? I just asked a question.
  9. Senior Member
    Ziquor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,583
    Rep Power
    1374

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by datBtrue View Post
    Nope.



    Nope.



    Yep. How is any of that applicable? I've listened to CEL b1tch & moan about how there was no reference standard for their lab and how it wasn't their fault for selling junk...okay fine...who cares...

    ...but then to have them put the word out... that noone will ever have pure M14,ADD available...thats laughable...its laughable because their standard is their own incompetence.

    So again...how is any of this applicable to me?
    It was CEL's supplier, then labs fault. Who admitted it and they're 3rd party, thus having nothing to do with CEL.


    Name:  DHEA.jpg
Views: 1247
Size:  72.6 KB
    Last edited by Ziquor; 06-01-2008 at 05:42 AM.
  10. Senior Member
    Ziquor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,583
    Rep Power
    1374

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by datBtrue View Post
    I don't have much of an interest in discussing this any further. In fact I removed myself permanently from another board because of the attitude of a CEL rep and a derisive remark he made about my character...

    ...no big deal...I just choose to avoid CEL, its reps and now you.



    No...if thats all it was this thread would have gone in a different direction. Instead it turned out to be about you and about CEL... not about the actual compound.

    ...no big deal...
    Interesting... It was about M1-4ADD the whole time.
  11. Senior Member
    Ziquor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,583
    Rep Power
    1374

    Reputation

    Alright back to topic this is Ozarka's thread, sorry dude. Another thing to take into consideration when dosing, is when the original couple M14,ADD versions were out most people seemed to gain 8-12 pounds off of dosing 105-140mg. On a 5-6 week run of Dianabol you could see 15-30 pounds easy. Bill Phillips comments on another site that he ran Dianabol for just over a month at 25mg/day and gained 25 pounds but a decent amount was water retention. If it was converting as high as 30%, that'd mean those who ran the originals at 140 was like running 42mg of Dianabol. However as I mentioned their gains were typically 8-12 pounds from all the feedback I seen.
  12. Advanced Member
    jcp2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    862
    Rep Power
    575

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    Alright back to topic this is Ozarka's thread, sorry dude. Another thing to take into consideration when dosing, is when the original couple M14,ADD versions were out most people seemed to gain 8-12 pounds off of dosing 105-140mg. On a 5-6 week run of Dianabol you could see 15-30 pounds easy. Bill Phillips comments on another site that he ran Dianabol for just over a month at 25mg/day and gained 25 pounds but a decent amount was water retention. If it was converting as high as 30%, that'd mean those who ran the originals at 140 was like running 42mg of Dianabol. However as I mentioned their gains were typically 8-12 pounds from all the feedback I seen.

    From the little i have read their is a distinct difference from the M14 ADD and dbol. Maybe i will run that first and let you guys know the comparability. I have ran dbol in the past at 20mg for 5 weeks and 40 mg for 4 weeks. I gained a lb a day for 4 weeks on pink thais.
  13. Senior Member
    Ziquor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,583
    Rep Power
    1374

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jcp2 View Post
    From the little i have read their is a distinct difference from the M14 ADD and dbol. Maybe i will run that first and let you guys know the comparability. I have ran dbol in the past at 20mg for 5 weeks and 40 mg for 4 weeks. I gained a lb a day for 4 weeks on pink thais.
    Sure, like any PH, such as Halodrol too. Being a 3,17-diol it'll bind to the androgen receptor with some affinity before it even converts to the target hormone. In return it would be a little more androgenic than dbol but a little less anabolic. The exact difference between Halodrol and Turinabol and also 4AD and Test.
  14. Advanced Member
    jcp2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    862
    Rep Power
    575

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    Sure, like any PH, such as Halodrol too. Being a 3,17-diol it'll bind to the androgen receptor with some affinity before it even converts to the target hormone. In return it would be a little more androgenic than dbol but a little less anabolic. The exact difference between Halodrol and Turinabol and also 4AD and Test.

    If it was more androgenic it would most likely cause more aromitization wouldn't it. I don't get how something converts to dbol but it is not really dbol and i have not seen any report of water gains. I was a walking balloon on dbol. I thought dbol was a fantastic low dose drug and i never understood how gusy took 100 mgs of the stuff.
  15. Senior Member
    Ziquor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,583
    Rep Power
    1374

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jcp2 View Post
    If it was more androgenic it would most likely cause more aromitization wouldn't it. I don't get how something converts to dbol but it is not really dbol and i have not seen any report of water gains. I was a walking balloon on dbol. I thought dbol was a fantastic low dose drug and i never understood how gusy took 100 mgs of the stuff.
    Androgenic activity isn't typically related to aromitization. It's the compounds chemical structure. For example Pheraplex is highly androgenic but it doesn't aromatise. Though with any hormone there's a possibility of slight indirect aromatisation.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dbol dosage and toxicity
    By Pipes in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-19-2010, 11:47 PM
  2. DBOL Kickstart length, dosing, and toxicity ?s
    By sfearl1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-08-2007, 02:18 PM
  3. m1t toxicity vs dbol.
    By BoxingFool01 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-10-2005, 06:34 AM
  4. Anadrol/Dbol vs. M1T/Superdrol (toxicity)
    By cpa5oh in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-09-2005, 04:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in