What side effects did you experience while on Epistane/Epidrol/Havoc?

• Acne

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Hair Loss

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Gyno

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other

Votes: 34 50.7%

• Total voters
0o0o0o

0o0o0o

Awards

Epitiostanol
2a,3a-epithio17a methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No option for "none"?

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
Insomnia and shin/calf pumps when running. Stuff is still mild as far as sides go...good stuff too.

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
Hair Loss for me was the only undesirable side effect but my gains were good. If it wasn't for the hair I lost I would run it again.

cncsxn

cncsxn

Awards
maybe hair loss. maybe. so subtle ill have to try another cycle or two to find out. maybe three. great as a mild methylated additive to a stack.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Back pumps once I bumped to 40mg even with taurine. But at the lower dose, no sides. Although I feel that my libido took a dive post cycle, even with proper PCT. Good gains.

pez6969

Awards

Epitiostanol
2a,3a-epithio17a methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol
No sides at all. Excellent product.

lrdrvr

Awards
Long time lurker/reader - first time poster...

First ph ever. 34 years old. Lifting on and off since 17.
No side effects. Maybe a little increased libido.....

wasupmuh33

Awards
is it possible to get gyno from havoc from a three week cylce of only 20mg a day? and what would be a proper pct for havoc; would 6oxo be sufficient? I am 21 years old with a mild case of glandular gyno from buying DHEA from gnc...pretty embarrassing stuff but i gotta tell the truth as to why I got it. Im weighin in at 255 right now at 6 feet. Im playing football at uconn and i wana get down to 240. Any input out there would be greatly appreciated...thanks

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is it possible to get gyno from havoc from a three week cylce of only 20mg a day? and what would be a proper pct for havoc; would 6oxo be sufficient? I am 21 years old with a mild case of glandular gyno from buying DHEA from gnc...pretty embarrassing stuff but i gotta tell the truth as to why I got it. Im weighin in at 255 right now at 6 feet. Im playing football at uconn and i wana get down to 240. Any input out there would be greatly appreciated...thanks
Do a bit of searching mate. Trauma1 has developed an extensive write-up on Havoc. If I can find it I'll post it here for you.

cncsxn

cncsxn

Awards
if youre catchin gyno after epistane/havoc/epidrol you are wrong. ESPECIALLY after a short cycle. you know your body, if you are having bad sides stop. but ****, havoc is about as benign as i can imagine. havoc should be good **** for you. for me i stopped takin mdrol after about 2 weeks cuz it made me feel like ****... i know how feelin bad goes... i cant imagine feelin bad on 'epi anything'. maybe somethin else you are doin? lookin in the mirror more than you are workin out? push dumbells around, makes me feel good.

hockey3726

Awards
none, i had some problems with promagnon, but havoc cleared it up

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
how would you guys run a stack with jungle warfare, epistane, tren extreme, and rebound xt and 6-oxo pct? what are your thoughts? open to suggestion

DoninSoCal

DoninSoCal

Awards
Somewhat dry tendons/joints and calf pumps...

eb86

Awards
acne, light shedding.
However the acne might have just been made a little worse from havoc and not actually caused by the havoc. I still have the acne and its been 6 months, i think i might just be going through an acne phase

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Back pumps, insomnia, lethargy and gyno. I swear, I couldn't make this sht up!!
I did gain 16lbs though and also I think I should mention that I ran the old Gennera labs* Epidrol, not havoc or Epistane.

majorpain

majorpain

Awards
Epidrol
Headaches, really bad headaches.

I planned on running a 4 week ED cycle. I'm just finishing week two at 20mg ED and the headaches are bad enough for me to consider calling it quits. I can't imagine what week 3 at 30mg would be like. I've had them slight at day 2 at 10mg, and they just kept getting worse. My calories are high (3500), I'm taking CS and Hawthorn berry ED, putting down plenty of water, and I'm training well. I hate to have to stop because I am barely starting to see results. I guess there's something about Epidrol my body does't like, so I guess I'll be starting PCT. :sad:

Last edited:
pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 15 at 40mgs havoc.Had some back pumps here and there,but none lately and they're never that bad.Ocasional,short,brief,mild headaches,but again I haven't had any of those in a while either.I may go to 50 for weeks 5 and 6 if I go that long.Had one bad day but it was the only day I tried 20mgs pre wo.I have also been taking ECA pre wo,so the combination of the two may have been too much.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
neck pumps, facial acne after coming off, puffy/big nips

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What kind of PCT did you run? Which SERM?
I'm thinking some overkill their PCT which causes a rebound in estrogen due to it being supressed for so long.I mean some take a designer that lowers estrogen and then run AI's afterwards to reduce estrogen.Then drop the AI and guess what?The damn breaks and you're now flooded with estrogen!Just my opinion,but I like to use a natty test booster with nolva.Then start an AI shortly before nolva is done at a low dose and continue it afterwards.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
significant testicular atrophy, subdued libido, crazy calf, shin and lower back pumps to the point that I can only walk on a treadmill for 10 minutes without calves and shins blowing up in agonizing pain. BRING THAT $HIT ON! running at 30mgs

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
few headaches
calf pumps
feeling like a monster in the gym(liked this one)

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
BP increase (worse than expected - I'm only at 20mg pulsing!)
Foot pumps (yes, seriously) on the outside edges of my feet when walking on 10%+ incline on treadmill
Minor lower back pump

HEARTLESS

Awards
wasupmuh33 you were looking for the havoc write up: Search Havoc Write-Up under:
AnabolicMinds.com Forum > Supplement Companies > Recomp Performance Nutrition

I found it very useful good luck

WarfareX

WarfareX

Awards
So far (in my 2nd week @ 40mg), primarily headaches.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
After starting 50mg i got lethargic and back pumps, and that is all!!