Methyl-DHT or M-Dien?

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Which would stack better with a 6-week 1-AD/4AD cycle?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you gyno prone from progesterone compounds?

M-DHT will harden you up and counter any (even if minimal) 4-AD bloat. It will also combine with the 1-T to boost strength even more. I found the true value of it to be taking it preworkout only.

m-dien flared my gyno BIG time.

xtgear

xtgear

Awards
Are you gyno prone from progesterone compounds?

M-DHT will harden you up and counter any (even if minimal) 4-AD bloat. It will also combine with the 1-T to boost strength even more. I found the true value of it to be taking it preworkout only.

m-dien flared my gyno BIG time.
and results with the m-dien , were they good(except for the gyno of course)?

AM07

Awards
  • Established
dsade, I do believe I am gyno prone. Did a short Phera-Max cycle (17 days) awhile ago, and my right nip was sore for awhile and sensitive to the touch.

Since I had this negative experience, is it better to stay away from M-Dien? Also, there is no expiration date on the M-DHT, but it was purchased right before the ban. Do you think it's still good if it's been stored in a dark closet?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
MDHT was phenominal for me in the aggression, strength and dryness department. Allowed me to lower the 1AD dosage a bit which helped with the soul crushing lethargy it gives me. I could take a nap anywhere, anytime on that stuff, lol.

M-Dien really didn't do anything notable for me. Even at 5x the original recommended dosage. I think I did somewhere around 40mg a day but that was years ago and this old mans memory is slipping. :)

xtgear

xtgear

Awards
M-Dien really didn't do anything notable for me. Even at 5x the original recommended dosage. I think I did somewhere around 40mg a day but that was years ago and this old mans memory is slipping. :)
man ,that is really strange the anabolic:androgenic ratio of that compound its almost unreal but I cant find a lot of people saying that it works wonders

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
man ,that is really strange the anabolic:androgenic ratio of that compound its almost unreal but I cant find a lot of people saying that it works wonders

Does seem strange but A:A ratios don't have as much to do with compounds as most think. There's many other things to take into consideration, like progesterone activity, how strongly something binds to the androgen receptors, etc.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Does seem strange but A:A ratios don't have as much to do with compounds as most think. There's many other things to take into consideration, like progesterone activity, how strongly something binds to the androgen receptors, etc.
ziquor,what do you think of using dostinex when using progestins?

AM07

Awards
  • Established
I guess I'll go with M-DHT.

Now, in terms of supporting supplements, DHT can really produce negative effects on the prostate, correct? What would be a good supp to keep it as healthy as possible during the cycle?

And should the MDHT only be run for four weeks of the six-week cycle?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MDHT can also agravate hair loss if you are prone to male patern baldness. Also you are right about the prostate issues. Saw palmetto is the only thing I can think of but I also heard it can block DHT so I'm not sure about that. It might cancel out the strength effects of the DHT. I'm not positive about this though, so someone elese with more knowledge can help you out.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established

Now, in terms of supporting supplements, DHT can really produce negative effects on the prostate, correct? What would be a good supp to keep it as healthy as possible during the cycle?

if you want to go with mdht why don't you consider proviron its basically dht without the methylation , it works and its easy on the liver
MDHT can also agravate hair loss if you are prone to male patern baldness. Also you are right about the prostate issues. Saw palmetto is the only thing I can think of but I also heard it can block DHT so I'm not sure about that. It might cancel out the strength effects of the DHT. I'm not positive about this though, so someone elese with more knowledge can help you out.
I wouldn't trust saw palmeto, I once made blood test and I was taking it, my dht levels were very high so I guess its worthless.
finasteride and dutasteride will not work also cause mdht is 5 alpha reduced so fina will not interact with it.
for people prone to mpb and bph dht its a killer

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
ziquor,what do you think of using dostinex when using progestins?
IMO it's one of the best things for prolactin inhibition along with bromocriptine. The nice thing about distinex/cabergoline is you can get away with a low dose every 2-3 days since it has a half life of almost 3 days.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/new-chapter/prostate-5lx-120-softgels.html

I stocked up on this 5lx. It has a few different natural 5a inhibitors in it and you can't beat NP's price.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Ziquor, do you think one bottle of that is sufficient enough? The main thing I'm concerned about when using MDHT is if there are any irreversible effects on the prostate, because prostate cancer is the #1 killer in men, and I don't want to take any chances of messing with my prostate. I'm going to be almost 24 when I do this, so I'm still young, but why take the risk?

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Prostate 5lx (120 softgels) By: New Chapter

I stocked up on this 5lx. It has a few different natural 5a inhibitors in it and you can't beat NP's price.
Ziquor, do you think one bottle of that is sufficient enough? The main thing I'm concerned about when using MDHT is if there are any irreversible effects on the prostate, because prostate cancer is the #1 killer in men, and I don't want to take any chances of messing with my prostate. I'm going to be almost 24 when I do this, so I'm still young, but why take the risk?
The big problem with this dht steroids its that they are already 5-alpha reduced so none of the 5 alpha reductase inhibitors will work, they only prevent test transform into dht via the 5alpha reductase enzyme , pure dht will not interact with 5 alpha reductase.
However I dunno if in that product exists any ingredient that bind to the androgen receptors on the prostate cause that its the only way of being effective with 5-alpha reduced steroids like mdht
IMO this steroids should be avoided by mpb or bph prone people
The big question is how do you know you`re prone?
well, you dont (only when you got it...)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't trust saw palmeto, I once made blood test and I was taking it, my dht levels were very high so I guess its worthless.
finasteride and dutasteride will not work also cause mdht is 5 alpha reduced so fina will not interact with it.
for people prone to mpb and bph dht its a killer
Saw Palmetto does not affect DHT levels, only prevents binding/activation in prostate tissue.

EDIT: Does not affect when taking a DHT-based compound.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Saw Palmetto does not affect DHT levels, only prevents binding/activation in prostate tissue.
If SAW Palmetto prevents DHT binding in the prostate, would that negate the strengthening effects of the MDHT?

To those of you that are older and have used MDHT, have you ever had a prostate-specific antigen (PSA) test done?

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I didn't knew that , I always saw saw palmeto being sold as a dht inhibitor, I`ll check it out...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If SAW Palmetto prevents DHT binding in the prostate, would that negate the strengthening effects of the MDHT?

To those of you that are older and have used MDHT, have you ever had a prostate-specific antigen (PSA) test done?
Your muscle don't get stronger due to your prostate. :)

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Right with Saw P, & Nettle they can blunt 'remove build of dht' on the prostate thus helping decrease the size, if swollen.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
have you ever had a prostate-specific antigen (PSA) test done?
So are you saying that dsade is an old timer and needs to get one done? :lol: I kid bro

In all honesty though anyone that's used AAS should get it checked early. The PSA screening test can help diagnose prostate cancer/issues very early providing for a better longterm prognosis outcome. Mid-thirties would be my recommendation.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
So are you saying that dsade is an old timer and needs to get one done? :lol: I kid bro

In all honesty though anyone that's used AAS should get it checked early. The PSA screening test can help diagnose prostate cancer/issues very early providing for a better longterm prognosis outcome. Mid-thirties would be my recommendation.
I agree 100%, however I must say that test SUCKS!

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
well guys I made a quick search and there's a lot of contradictions on the effectiveness of saw palmetto, some say it works others that it doesn't , I took this from the mayo clinic web site:

Evidence
These uses have been tested in humans or animals. Safety and effectiveness have not always been proven. Some of these conditions are potentially serious, and should be evaluated by a qualified healthcare provider.

I guess that I would use it if I was using a dht steroid but I still think that people prone to mbp or bph( if someone of the family have it) should avoid those compounds

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
well guys I made a quick search and there's a lot of contradictions on the effectiveness of saw palmetto, some say that it works others don't , I took this from the mayo clinic web site:

Evidence
These uses have been tested in humans or animals. Safety and effectiveness have not always been proven. Some of these conditions are potentially serious, and should be evaluated by a qualified healthcare provider.

I guess that I would use it if I was using a dht steroid but I still think that people prone to mbp or bph( if someone of the family have it) should avoid those compounds
Yeah, then again even most proven prescription meds have contradicting studies as well. I keep a stock of 5lx/saw palmetto and cycle almost constantly. Better safe than sorry? Especially considering if you live to be at least 65 - there's an 80% chance you'll be diagnosed with prostate cancer in your life. I can't even imagine how hormone use during young ages would raise those percentages even further.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, then again even most proven prescription meds have contradicting studies as well. I keep a stock of 5lx/saw palmetto and cycle almost constantly. Better safe than sorry? Especially considering if you live to be at least 65 - there's an 80% chance you'll be diagnosed with prostate cancer in your life. I can't even imagine how hormone use during young ages would raise those percentages even further.
Exactly. Especially if there are already pre-cancerous cells there to begin with. Using AAS, GH, or IGF-1 is adding serious insult to injury.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly. Especially if there are already pre-cancerous cells there to beging with. Using AAS, GH, or IGF-1 is adding serious insult to injury.
Even if I inject straight into my rectum?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That gave me a vision I really don't want stuck in my head...
Liar...you know you typed this one-handed, spritzing droplets of Slick Pleasures all over the desk and screen.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
80%????????????:frustrate:fool2:
Man thats crazy, now I understand why you stock up with that supp, I`ll do the same , like you said better safe than sorry...;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
80%????????????:frustrate:fool2:
Man thats crazy, now I understand why you stock up with that supp, I`ll do the same , like you said better safe than sorry...;)
He's fairly accurate with that statistic. The same goes for the development of dementia. The people that are truly nuts don't know they are. I look forward to being a nutty old man oneday. :twisted:

Lord knows they torment me at work all the time as it is haha.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
He's fairly accurate with that statistic. The same goes for the development of dementia. The people that are truly nuts don't know they are. I look forward to being a nutty old man oneday. :twisted:

Lord knows they torment me at work all the time as it is haha.
yeah, I know I suffer from dementia nowadays:aargh: , dunno if when I have 65 if I`ll be conscience of that though:think:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, I know I suffer from dementia nowadays:aargh: , dunno if when I have 65 if I`ll be conscience of that though:think:
That's the best part!! LOL :p