T-1 Pro or OH test

1. T-1 Pro or OH test

"Hello,

I am interested in more of cuts and strength than just plan size. I am around 18% BF and weight about 200. I want to get down in BF while putting on size and strength. which one would be better. I have taken 1-test with 1,4 andro and had good results(7g T-1 trans and 600 1,4 ando,per day) but, I do not want to put on any excess fat. Can any one help me

2. LGP 1-T hydroxytest will provide leaner gains because the metabolite of hydroxytestosterone is hydroxyandrodione which is an antiaromatase. Does that make sense?

EDog
    •   

3. Tnaks it does make since. But, would the other products give me to alot of unwanted fat?

4. T1-pro gives amazingly lean results, but I believe (and will be able to comment on for sure later) that the OH-test will indeed, by itself, give leaner gains due to it having anti-aromatase properties, BUT I am unable to say for sure that it will give MORE lean gains when combining either with an anti-estrogen compound already, due to the t1pro having more 1-testosterone.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

Similar Forum Threads

1. recycle or diesel test pro for pct?
    By doc1988 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 05:23 AM
  2. Trenabol-X or T-1 Pro and drug testing
    By airtym in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 12:25 PM
  3. OH test w/o 1-test or 4ad
    By cookmic5 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3