pinning slin

sf9ersfan8

sf9ersfan8

Awards
why do people pin slin? I have no desire to do it. i just dont understand how exactly it works? i know the anabolic potential insulin has, but when you pin slin you have to take extra carbs so that you dont go hypo. without slin you can take carbs and increase your insulin output within your body. so instead of pinning slin why dont you take more carbs? because if you inject to much insulin your going to have to take more carbs anyway.what am i missing?

sf9ersfan8

sf9ersfan8

Awards
i understand that it works and people do it,...maybe my question is unclear. does your body not produce as much and is that the reason people inject it?

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When you are injecting insulin you are usually raising it to supra-physiological levels, meaning there will be more insulin in you than your body would ever allow. Insulin increases uptake of glycogen which is the prime energy source in the human body, it also increases to uptake of protein (amino acids). This is extremely valuable since AAS increases protein synthesis, Insulin will allow more amino acids (building blocks of protein) to be transported into your muscles, thus exponentially increasing the effectiveness of your AAS.