Nolvadex and Tore

1. Nolvadex and Tore

Hey guys,

Usually i take clomid for a week post cycle along with the nolva. I decided to go with torem as I hear it is less toxic and I am running an oral. I def wanna keep the nolva fairly high dose as i am prone to gyno. What should I dose the torem at after a 5 week epi run?

2. just picking your brain man, but what do you normally do for clomid and nolva? I was thinking about running a quick 2 week stunt of them but have never used clomid before , only nolva. any insight would be appreciated ! thanks

3. i prolly wouldnt use the two myself . . . .but if you are running the nolva on the higher side, i would prolly run the torem 60-30-30-30, still overkill prolly
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by onemind1body View Post
    just picking your brain man, but what do you normally do for clomid and nolva? I was thinking about running a quick 2 week stunt of them but have never used clomid before , only nolva. any insight would be appreciated ! thanks
    I usually run the clomid just for a week or two just because it is better at kickstarting hpta production than nolva. But nolva is king of gyno protection.

5. Quote Originally Posted by KLaw666 View Post
    i prolly wouldnt use the two myself . . . .but if you are running the nolva on the higher side, i would prolly run the torem 60-30-30-30, still overkill prolly
    Does the torem provide the same gyno protection as nolva. I am new to it, and all my knowledge surrounds nolva and clomid. Would i be better off just running the torem as a stand alone? What is the typical dose for torem?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ouch... Think I tore a muscle.
    By xink in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 03:43 PM
  2. Tore my Hamstring two days ago. Please help!
    By Irish Cannon in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 03:18 PM
  3. tore for 3 weeks w/AI
    By nclifterz71 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-16-2007, 04:23 PM
  4. liquid tore dosage
    By insane lifter in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-17-2006, 03:25 AM
  5. Tore Pec, SD cycle?