Time taken for 1T cycle to get out of your system?

Fuego

Fuego

Awards
Was just wondering if anybody knew how long time it takes to get 1T out of your system if taken orally?

Fuego

Fuego

Awards
about 2 weeks
What? For real?! That's nothing. So, if you're competing in a sport, and tested for any illegal substances, it won't show up?
After 2 weeks, that is.

pdigs

What? For real?! That's nothing. So, if you're competing in a sport, and tested for any illegal substances, it won't show up?
After 2 weeks, that is.
yes, but most of the benefit the athletes are getting from the steroids is not just about size... its about the super strength and confidence it produces while taking it, which greatly deteriorates after its outa your system almost producing the oppisite effect. so coming off a cycle and playing sports would almost be worst than taking nothing at all...

Fuego

Fuego

Awards
yes, but most of the benefit the athletes are getting from the steroids is not just about size... its about the super strength and confidence it produces while taking it, which greatly deteriorates after its outa your system almost producing the oppisite effect. so coming off a cycle and playing sports would almost be worst than taking nothing at all...
Alright. I aint competing at anything right now. I just have some 1T left for another cycle and wanna gain some more size. I just wondered if it'd be outta my system before November when I'm having a medical check for a pilot course..