Google no help...ANY info on Oxabol appreciated guys

DaveWalton

Awards
I got Promatrix Oxabol (60 caps at 75 mg each) from a local supplement store UTC...I basically trust the guy but I wanted your opinions and help. I've searched almost every link that came up on google for Oxabol (there aren't many) and I haven't found out a whole lot other than the fact that it is a 19-nor derivative and is supposed to exert effects similar to deca-durabolin.

Is it a steroid or prohormone? I was told it was a prohormone but I saw a post on another site where a guy said it was a steroid...

ANY info appreciated. Thanks!

DaveWalton

Awards
Oh...the chemical name is 4-HydroxyNandrolone Undecanoate

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Theres no "Nandrolone UNdecanoate"

Theres Testosterone undecanoate thats a Methyltestosterone derivative, and theres a Nandrolone derivative thats 4-Hydroxy Nandrolone Decanoate. Im not a chemist, maybe its some mix of the two? or its a clever marketing tool.

Sounds promising though. If its real that sounds like something i might try.

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
Theres no "Nandrolone UNdecanoate"

Theres Testosterone undecanoate thats a Methyltestosterone derivative, and theres a Nandrolone derivative thats 4-Hydroxy Nandrolone Decanoate. Im not a chemist, maybe its some mix of the two? or its a clever marketing tool.

Sounds promising though. If its real that sounds like something i might try.
Its HYDROXYnandrolone UNdecanoate not nandrolone undecanoate... It was sold OTC time ago by ProMatrix. I heard people said that product was so mild that you would need like 4 bottles to complete just a 30 DAYS! oral cycle. PA said undecanoate ester was worthless with 4-hydroxy and 4-chloro compounds if taken orally.

DaveWalton

Awards
Its HYDROXYnandrolone UNdecanoate not nandrolone undecanoate... It was sold OTC time ago by ProMatrix. I heard people said that product was so mild that you would need like 4 bottles to complete just a 30 DAYS! oral cycle. PA said undecanoate ester was worthless with 4-hydroxy and 4-chloro compounds if taken orally.
Great...and I spent $82 on it...guess I know not to trust the guy anymore. So taking 150mg daily is essentially useless?

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
Great...and I spent $82 on it...guess I know not to trust the guy anymore. So taking 150mg daily is essentially useless?
I heard you would need something like 400mg+/daily to start feeling "something" similar to injectable oxabolone (steranabol) which is essentially the injectable version of the compound you bought with a cypionate ester attached.

You dont lose nothing using it though... Im interested in heard some feedback from the product too. Its very mild.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Its HYDROXYnandrolone UNdecanoate not nandrolone undecanoate...
I realize that, as you can see i was just making the comparison that there were no UNdecanoate Nandrolone derivatives that i have ever heard of. Leading me to believe that its a suspect compound. Maybe its not fake, ive just never heard of it.

DaveWalton

Awards
I heard you would need something like 400mg+/daily to start feeling "something" similar to injectable oxabolone (steranabol) which is essentially the injectable version of the compound you bought with a cypionate ester attached.

You dont lose nothing using it though... Im interested in heard some feedback from the product too. Its very mild.
The bottle says take 225mg /day max...would I see any results from that?

Anyone else with info please post.

DaveWalton

Awards
Geez I guess this is a fairly unheard of supplement...