Tren/prop injection complications

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
So I injected tren and prop which came up to 2 ccs (100 mg tren/100 mg prop) into my right quad. I did everything as necessary and always aspirate. But I think I have a problem with these 25 g 1 inch needles as the lower part of the needle is all transparent orange. I aspirated and saw a bubble come in ok didn't see any blood then 3/4s into the injection I suddenly see something very dark go into the needle...that was definitely blood and stopped injecting. I don't get how that happened. I went through about 10 minutes of violent coughing that almost stopped my breathing, I became very shaky and starting sweating profusely. Now that it has all resided, I'm just dizzy as hell and my chest hurts from all that violently painful coughing. How do I prevent this from happening again? And why would the blood show up later in an injection? That makes no sense to me...unless the dark orange transparent lower part of the needle head was making it harder to see the blood in the first place. That really sucked and I was ready to call the hospital but it all started to calm down and I didn't. Now I just feel like crap. Any suggestions and advice would be appreciated.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
What you got was Tren Cough. It can happen even if you don't hit a vein. All you can do is just try to be more careful. Don't move the syringe after you aspirate.

Tren cough SUCKS.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
THAT was tren cough? lol. It almost stopped my breathing. That's insane. I knew people would mention tren cough sucks and it's annoying...but no one mentioned it felt like you are going to die!!! Well, atleast I know what it is now that it has happened. Yea that sucked real bad.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
If your Tren is made with EO (Ethyl Olyate or something like that) It will make the tren cough much worse.... Kinda like tryin to breathe fire. I feel for ya man. Been there!

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Well, is that a pretty good indication that it's real? Or would they use ethyl olyate in fake gear to make it seem real. CAuse this is my first inject.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
tren cough is a ***** agreed. and if u see a lil blood in the synringe top but bubles come wen u asperate u just nicked a blood vessel or vein.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I use the same type of needles (the ones with the orange) and i did the exact same thing, you can hardly see in there... glad your ok bro :)

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a case of tren cough, and hitting a vein.. Don't be afraid to pull back on that syringe man.. Be SURE you ain't in a vein.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
haha yea vein injects r bad unless u really like puking alot.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
I got one more question and I'm also appreciative of the help guys. I still wonder, I have a cough all day so far, and anytime i take a full breath of air which is impossible today, I cough pretty bad. I'm guessing this is just residual after effects considering I probably did accidentally shoot into a vein with the tren. Are you supposed to have a cough all day too after the inject?

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing you irritated your respiratory system with all that violent coughing, i'd say it should get better with time.