PCT Question

bigmoe70

Awards
I'm gonna be doing a test cyp/deca/anadrol cycle in a couple of weeks and im planning on using nolva and clomid for my PCT, but I've read that nolva should be good enough and clomid has some bad side effects such as vision problems...should I take both or just nolva? Thanks.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna be doing a test cyp/deca/anadrol cycle in a couple of weeks and im planning on using nolva and clomid for my PCT, but I've read that nolva should be good enough and clomid has some bad side effects such as vision problems...should I take both or just nolva? Thanks.
IMO any substance that's effective is going to have side effects. Remember these are usually in a very small portion of the 10,000's of people who take them. From all the good feedback I've seen lately - I'll probably run mainly Torem from now on but I heard starting with Clomid for the 1st 2 weeks bridging over to Nolva works incredibly well.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use both in pct and here is how....

-the first 2 weeks is great for clomid, and cut after that as clomid is one of those things you dont want to take when you dont need to.

-run nolva the full 4 weeks, and take both at night before bed.

jmo

bigmoe70

Awards
I use both in pct and here is how....

-the first 2 weeks is great for clomid, and cut after that as clomid is one of those things you dont want to take when you dont need to.

-run nolva the full 4 weeks, and take both at night before bed.

jmo
so I should take nolva and clomid together but stop the clomid after 2 weeks and keep taking the nolva for 4 weeks? what dosage would you recommend? I was thinking nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 100mg for the 2 weeks? Thanks.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so I should take nolva and clomid together but stop the clomid after 2 weeks and keep taking the nolva for 4 weeks? what dosage would you recommend? I was thinking nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 100mg for the 2 weeks? Thanks.
I would reduce your doses. Stick to 25mg/day of clomid or 10mg/day of nolva.

These SERMs provide more than enough umph at the lower dose, the research supports it. Going higher is just asking for side-effects.

My personal opinion is that the nolva alone would be fine.

-Pp

bigdawg999

Awards
clomid bridging into nolva is great....and with something as suppressive as deca, you need HCG def. to bring the boys back

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
clomid bridging into nolva is great....and with something as suppressive as deca, you need HCG def. to bring the boys back
Yes, hCG for sure... run it during the cycle at 500iu once a week starting on week 3, ending on your last AAS shot.

-Pp

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
nolva at a lower dosage for a longer period of time seems to be the new thing.

will be running Nolva 40/20/20/20/20 for an upcoming 12 weeks test e cycle

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The thing with pct is no 2 people will agree on the same protocol in terms of dosing etc.

bigmoe70

Awards
alright thanks guys I think im just gonna take both. I just have one more question regarding liver protection. I've read that its best taking something like nac or milk thistle only pre and post cycle, never during......but i've also read that you gotta take it during the cycle.

I already started taking nac since im going to start my cycle in a week and a half..should I keep taking it during the cycle and post-cycle or should I not take it during the cycle and just wait till pct?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
alright thanks guys I think im just gonna take both. I just have one more question regarding liver protection. I've read that its best taking something like nac or milk thistle only pre and post cycle, never during......but i've also read that you gotta take it during the cycle.

I already started taking nac since im going to start my cycle in a week and a half..should I keep taking it during the cycle and post-cycle or should I not take it during the cycle and just wait till pct?

Is that all you have? Personally I'm not a big advocate of NAC. I personally think the best liver supps are Liv.52, Milk Thistle, & Sam-E. There was a collegiate study on the liver where people who had elevated liver enzymes took Liv.52 or Milk Thistle. Both lowered liver enzymes and toxins A LOT compared to placebo but Liv.52 did a slightly better job. There was also a clinical study that showed liver support interfering with Orals. Hell put it this way, in my opinion tens of thousands of 'already healthy' people ran heavy duty orals for years with no liver support and had no issues. In the past I always preloaded a few weeks of Liv.52, stopped it during, then ran it after the cycle too. My tests always came back fine 6-8 weeks after cycles end. I never ran Anadrol though, which's supposedly one of the, if not the, most heptoxic oral.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 19
Jbtwentytwo Supplements 2
35 and Older 2
Anabolics 7
Post Cycle Therapy 6