Bold 200...wtf?

liquidsnake57

Awards
Hey guys im a long time reader but this is my first post. Im not trying to hype up bold 200 and testabolan, but I have only been takeing these products for 6 days and i am up 8 pounds!! This is my first ph. To my understanding this was a weak prohormone and takes time to build up?? I am just coming off a two month cut. I was down to 170 then i came off the cut for about 2 weeks, got up to 173 then started taking bold. My diet has improved, but 8 pounds in less then a week? and it seems as though i have gained little to no fat? Do you think this is testabolan and my improved diet making me gain this weight so fast?

Other supps i am taking are size on, multi, fish oil, and i take melatonin at night

I dount size on has to much to do with it either because i have been taking it for almost a month now.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
if you just came off a cut where u were eating below your maintenance caloric intake, and now your eating above it you will usually put on a cupla lbs pretty quick. as for the rest its prob mostly water. tis pretty darn hard to gain 8 lbs of solid muscles in a week. but it sound like your on the right track.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
if you just came off a cut where u were eating below your maintenance caloric intake, and now your eating above it you will usually put on a cupla lbs pretty quick. as for the rest its prob mostly water. tis pretty darn hard to gain 8 lbs of solid muscles in a week. but it sound like your on the right track.
agreed, not even d-bol can deliver so fast results...

liquidsnake57

Awards
That makes sense. do you think the bold could have already kicked in? i thought it usually took 2-3 weeks?

rccratch

Awards
you probably have gained a bit of mass from the ph but i bet a lot of it is water from the size-on and the ph

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That melatonin can do nutty things :hammer:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well it might be ossible but if it did happen its not from the BOLD or other ph. I'm not saying they dont work but what I am saying is that 8 pounds in one week is the result of shifts in fluid balance and glycogen retention.

I dieted dow to 170 a few years ago for a specific date (no not a date with a woman but a calendar date, May 1st) and by two days later I was back up to 182. I certainly did not gain 12 pounds of mass in 2 days but I did regain the weight. Glycogen and Water.

Mr.50

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Seriously man Fina is callin your name... If i could get some board sponsor to give me some for free, i would jizz all over myself...(Box scoffs at Trip..****in horndog, i love you):toofunny::toofunny:
:think:
Weirdo.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
def glycogen retention and cellular hydration whre you were previously in a depleted state. Now if you dont gain another pound your whole cycle though and solidify this gain with dense muscle then consider this cycle a huge success.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
UnderXero Anabolics 7
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 21
Anabolics 3