How long after a cycle do your hormones level out?

pdigs

what is the typical ammount of time u'd say before your system/hormone levels are back to normal after a cycle... im asking to get an estimate of how long the hormone induced acne will last

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Could be right away, could be never. Depends on what kind of cycle you did, what kind of PCT, and how your specific body reacts.

MizXXL

Awards
pdigs brings up a good question I have been wondering the same thing. I just finished running my second cycle of superdrol and ran the proper PCT Nolvadex 40/30/20/10 and also ran along side it NovedexXT 4/3/2/1 pills/day. For doing the proper PCT I dont feel that everything has come back to normal as quickly or as fully as it should. Anyone know why this could be??

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The more cycles you do the less you have a chance at coming back. Once you start using steroids though your HPTA is and will never be the same as it was before you started using no matter how much time goes by.

pdigs

The more cycles you do the less you have a chance at coming back. Once you start using steroids though your HPTA is and will never be the same as it was before you started using no matter how much time goes by.
so if i follow up with another cycle (its been 3 months time off) do you think my body will start to get use to the inbalance?

KLaw666

KLaw666

Awards
there are a ton of variables that contribute to getting ur sh*t straight again. the answer to ur question is going to be different for every individual

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
Are you serious? Thats scary!:jaw:

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Really? I never knew that.. In all seriousness I had never even heard that suggested by anybody before.

MizXXL

Awards
I have heard something along those lines, but I also think that it has to do with you age and amount of cycles ran...I'm not new but I have run 3 cycles so far in a year. Really what seems strange to me is my past cycle I ran an almost perfect PCT and it seems that this time round "getting my shi** back in order" seems to be dragging ass

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm not exactly sure about the law of diminishing returns like T-Bone said. I have 'heard' horror stories about some guys who have done heavy cycles and never full recovered. This isn't typical, however it appears to be 'possible'.

I've heard that some IFBB pros are permanently on TRT, of course their cycles are extremely heavy, however if jump starting the HPTA was as simple as 1,2,3 these pros wouldn't be on TRT.