How long after a cycle do your hormones level out?

1. pdigs

How long after a cycle do your hormones level out?

what is the typical ammount of time u'd say before your system/hormone levels are back to normal after a cycle... im asking to get an estimate of how long the hormone induced acne will last

2. Registered User

Could be right away, could be never. Depends on what kind of cycle you did, what kind of PCT, and how your specific body reacts.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

pdigs brings up a good question I have been wondering the same thing. I just finished running my second cycle of superdrol and ran the proper PCT Nolvadex 40/30/20/10 and also ran along side it NovedexXT 4/3/2/1 pills/day. For doing the proper PCT I dont feel that everything has come back to normal as quickly or as fully as it should. Anyone know why this could be??
    •   

4. Registered User

The more cycles you do the less you have a chance at coming back. Once you start using steroids though your HPTA is and will never be the same as it was before you started using no matter how much time goes by.
  5. pdigs

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    The more cycles you do the less you have a chance at coming back. Once you start using steroids though your HPTA is and will never be the same as it was before you started using no matter how much time goes by.
    so if i follow up with another cycle (its been 3 months time off) do you think my body will start to get use to the inbalance?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

there are a ton of variables that contribute to getting ur sh*t straight again. the answer to ur question is going to be different for every individual
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

Are you serious? Thats scary!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Really? I never knew that.. In all seriousness I had never even heard that suggested by anybody before.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

I have heard something along those lines, but I also think that it has to do with you age and amount of cycles ran...I'm not new but I have run 3 cycles so far in a year. Really what seems strange to me is my past cycle I ran an almost perfect PCT and it seems that this time round "getting my shi** back in order" seems to be dragging ass
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

I'm not exactly sure about the law of diminishing returns like T-Bone said. I have 'heard' horror stories about some guys who have done heavy cycles and never full recovered. This isn't typical, however it appears to be 'possible'.

I've heard that some IFBB pros are permanently on TRT, of course their cycles are extremely heavy, however if jump starting the HPTA was as simple as 1,2,3 these pros wouldn't be on TRT.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Schwells pct for a LONG LONG LONG LONG cycle
    By schwellington in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 11:48 PM
  2. How harsh will the cycle be on my hormones
    By ammoarsenal in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 01:26 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-14-2005, 11:07 PM