Liquid nolvadex dosing size question.

flw

flw

Awards
I've been taking liquid nolva for about a week now, I emailed the company before I started taking it and they said the citrate had been taken into acount and that 20 mg was 20mg. I just found some literature that came with it and it says that there is 20 mg tor citrate/ml. If I've been taking 20 mg of solution does that mean im only getting 4mg of nolvadex?
Thanks.
Ps. I just came off of a havoc cycle. No problems, sex drive seems better then when on cycle (getting morning wood again) and workouts are still good.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
if its "true twenty" then the ratio between Nolva and tamox citrate is 1:1

20mg Nolva = 20mg tamox citrate

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I just found some literature that came with it and it says that there is 20 mg tor citrate/ml. If I've been taking 20 mg of solution does that mean im only getting 4mg of nolvadex?
1ml of solution = 20mg tamox citrate
2ml of solution = 40mg " "

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
run 20mg = 1ml for 2 weeks and 10mg = 1/2ml for 2 weeks

flw

flw

Awards
yea, I understand that the citrate is part of all tamoxifin, they just told me it was taken into acount like with the pills and that 20mg equals 20mg of tamoxifin, but either they misunderstood or I did and from reading the literature it looks as if 1ml of solution equals 20mg of tamoxifin citrate. At this point I'm not sure if 1ml has 20mg of tamoxifin or 15.xxmg tamoxifin and 4.xxmg citrate.
i agree with nos. btw, you will not find any company that sells tamox. tamox IS tamoxifen citrate. even prescription nolvadex comes as tamoxifen citrate. i've been seeing more and more of these posts lately and it really needs to get cleared up. it's just a given that when you see 20mg tamox that it is 20mg tamox citrate. i have yet to see a single distributor not use tamox citrate. there is just no single company research wise or prescription that sells tamoxifen. it is always tamox citrate because that's the only way it comes.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This question pops up at least once a month, almost every company takes the citrate into account and adjusts accordinglyl.