Epi/havoc vs Halo for cutting cycle stack

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
Im going to start a cutting cycle soon and im planning on running a mild PH like xtreme Tren, and add either epi or pick up some HALO for week 3. Whats superior overall? in a deficit? would they be similar with mass or cutting BF?

my goal is maintain muscle, if not gain a tiny bit. But Lose BF is the priority! if i used epi and gained mass instead of dropping BF, id call it about even but ive never used HALO before so its tough just looking through feedback only a few people make valid direct comparisons.

What you think?

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Im going to start a cutting cycle soon and im planning on running a mild PH like xtreme Tren, and add either epi or pick up some HALO for week 3. Whats superior overall? in a deficit? would they be similar with mass or cutting BF?

my goal is maintain muscle, if not gain a tiny bit. But Lose BF is the priority! if i used epi and gained mass instead of dropping BF, id call it about even but ive never used HALO before so its tough just looking through feedback only a few people make valid direct comparisons.

What you think?
I hear great things about tren/hdrol combo for cutting or building lean mass, and is great for strength gains. Another option is trenadrol/halo

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
ive only seen a couple people mention hdrol/tren, most use it for cutting so im unsure if its worth buying if i already have some epi

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bulk or cut, it's all about diet. Eat clean at a caloric deficit and you'll lose weight, Eat above maintenance and you'll gain. I'd just chose which you think will do the best to maintain lbm. My choice would be tren/epi...

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
I hear great things about tren/hdrol combo for cutting or building lean mass, and is great for strength gains. Another option is trenadrol/halo
are you talking about real tren or the PH trenadrol/extreme/etc., cus it gets confusing, when u mean the ph say the name, just don't say tren cus it can be misleading.

as for the stack, i think tren and a halo clone would make a sick!! cutting cylce, with massive strength gains to boot, and good muscle gains!!

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
are you talking about real tren or the PH trenadrol/extreme/etc., cus it gets confusing, when u mean the ph say the name, just don't say tren cus it can be misleading.

as for the stack, i think tren and a halo clone would make a sick!! cutting cylce, with massive strength gains to boot, and good muscle gains!!

tren as in the tren mentioned by the OP (tren Xtreme). Sorry for the confusion

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
Bulk or cut, it's all about diet. Eat clean at a caloric deficit and you'll lose weight, Eat above maintenance and you'll gain. I'd just chose which you think will do the best to maintain lbm. My choice would be tren/epi...

id think IMO either would be good. I have a bunch of bottles of Epi here and was thinking it might be better to run HALO since i read it has less sides than EPI does as well as slightly more lyposis. I was hoping for those who tried both to explain fatloss between them. perhaps its not much