Epi/havoc vs Halo for cutting cycle stack - AnabolicMinds.com

Epi/havoc vs Halo for cutting cycle stack

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Epi/havoc vs Halo for cutting cycle stack

Im going to start a cutting cycle soon and im planning on running a mild PH like xtreme Tren, and add either epi or pick up some HALO for week 3. Whats superior overall? in a deficit? would they be similar with mass or cutting BF?

my goal is maintain muscle, if not gain a tiny bit. But Lose BF is the priority! if i used epi and gained mass instead of dropping BF, id call it about even but ive never used HALO before so its tough just looking through feedback only a few people make valid direct comparisons.

What you think?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T H E O R E M View Post
    Im going to start a cutting cycle soon and im planning on running a mild PH like xtreme Tren, and add either epi or pick up some HALO for week 3. Whats superior overall? in a deficit? would they be similar with mass or cutting BF?

my goal is maintain muscle, if not gain a tiny bit. But Lose BF is the priority! if i used epi and gained mass instead of dropping BF, id call it about even but ive never used HALO before so its tough just looking through feedback only a few people make valid direct comparisons.

What you think?
    I hear great things about tren/hdrol combo for cutting or building lean mass, and is great for strength gains. Another option is trenadrol/halo
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

ive only seen a couple people mention hdrol/tren, most use it for cutting so im unsure if its worth buying if i already have some epi
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Bulk or cut, it's all about diet. Eat clean at a caloric deficit and you'll lose weight, Eat above maintenance and you'll gain. I'd just chose which you think will do the best to maintain lbm. My choice would be tren/epi...
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by tnick7 View Post
    I hear great things about tren/hdrol combo for cutting or building lean mass, and is great for strength gains. Another option is trenadrol/halo
    are you talking about real tren or the PH trenadrol/extreme/etc., cus it gets confusing, when u mean the ph say the name, just don't say tren cus it can be misleading.

as for the stack, i think tren and a halo clone would make a sick!! cutting cylce, with massive strength gains to boot, and good muscle gains!!
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3PeteNC View Post
    are you talking about real tren or the PH trenadrol/extreme/etc., cus it gets confusing, when u mean the ph say the name, just don't say tren cus it can be misleading.

as for the stack, i think tren and a halo clone would make a sick!! cutting cylce, with massive strength gains to boot, and good muscle gains!!

tren as in the tren mentioned by the OP (tren Xtreme). Sorry for the confusion
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dkkon1 View Post
    Bulk or cut, it's all about diet. Eat clean at a caloric deficit and you'll lose weight, Eat above maintenance and you'll gain. I'd just chose which you think will do the best to maintain lbm. My choice would be tren/epi...

id think IMO either would be good. I have a bunch of bottles of Epi here and was thinking it might be better to run HALO since i read it has less sides than EPI does as well as slightly more lyposis. I was hoping for those who tried both to explain fatloss between them. perhaps its not much

Similar Forum Threads

1. LEAN GAIN Cycle HALO/EPI or WINNY/HALO
    By KobraStruck in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 05:38 PM
  2. cutting cycle - epi/halo/t4 advice
    By jay21 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2009, 03:09 PM
  3. CUTTING CYCLE - halo/epi/t4 advice please
    By jay21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-26-2009, 03:08 PM
  4. halo or havoc stack with tren x
    By loftus44 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 07:07 PM
  5. Please critique my Halo cutting cycle.
    By concretetofists in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-26-2006, 11:50 PM