Epi/havoc vs Halo for cutting cycle stack

  1. New Member
    T H E O R E M's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    411
    Rep Power
    319
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    42.84%

    Epi/havoc vs Halo for cutting cycle stack


    Im going to start a cutting cycle soon and im planning on running a mild PH like xtreme Tren, and add either epi or pick up some HALO for week 3. Whats superior overall? in a deficit? would they be similar with mass or cutting BF?

    my goal is maintain muscle, if not gain a tiny bit. But Lose BF is the priority! if i used epi and gained mass instead of dropping BF, id call it about even but ive never used HALO before so its tough just looking through feedback only a few people make valid direct comparisons.

    What you think?

  2. Advanced Member
    tnick7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    405
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    34.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by T H E O R E M View Post
    Im going to start a cutting cycle soon and im planning on running a mild PH like xtreme Tren, and add either epi or pick up some HALO for week 3. Whats superior overall? in a deficit? would they be similar with mass or cutting BF?

    my goal is maintain muscle, if not gain a tiny bit. But Lose BF is the priority! if i used epi and gained mass instead of dropping BF, id call it about even but ive never used HALO before so its tough just looking through feedback only a few people make valid direct comparisons.

    What you think?
    I hear great things about tren/hdrol combo for cutting or building lean mass, and is great for strength gains. Another option is trenadrol/halo
  3. New Member
    T H E O R E M's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    411
    Rep Power
    319
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    42.84%

    ive only seen a couple people mention hdrol/tren, most use it for cutting so im unsure if its worth buying if i already have some epi
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    dkkon1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    763
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    94.8%

    Bulk or cut, it's all about diet. Eat clean at a caloric deficit and you'll lose weight, Eat above maintenance and you'll gain. I'd just chose which you think will do the best to maintain lbm. My choice would be tren/epi...
  5. New Member
    3PeteNC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    164
    Rep Power
    179
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    23.36%

    Quote Originally Posted by tnick7 View Post
    I hear great things about tren/hdrol combo for cutting or building lean mass, and is great for strength gains. Another option is trenadrol/halo
    are you talking about real tren or the PH trenadrol/extreme/etc., cus it gets confusing, when u mean the ph say the name, just don't say tren cus it can be misleading.

    as for the stack, i think tren and a halo clone would make a sick!! cutting cylce, with massive strength gains to boot, and good muscle gains!!
  6. Advanced Member
    tnick7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    405
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    34.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by 3PeteNC View Post
    are you talking about real tren or the PH trenadrol/extreme/etc., cus it gets confusing, when u mean the ph say the name, just don't say tren cus it can be misleading.

    as for the stack, i think tren and a halo clone would make a sick!! cutting cylce, with massive strength gains to boot, and good muscle gains!!

    tren as in the tren mentioned by the OP (tren Xtreme). Sorry for the confusion
  7. New Member
    T H E O R E M's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    411
    Rep Power
    319
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    42.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by dkkon1 View Post
    Bulk or cut, it's all about diet. Eat clean at a caloric deficit and you'll lose weight, Eat above maintenance and you'll gain. I'd just chose which you think will do the best to maintain lbm. My choice would be tren/epi...

    id think IMO either would be good. I have a bunch of bottles of Epi here and was thinking it might be better to run HALO since i read it has less sides than EPI does as well as slightly more lyposis. I was hoping for those who tried both to explain fatloss between them. perhaps its not much
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LEAN GAIN Cycle HALO/EPI or WINNY/HALO
    By KobraStruck in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 06:38 PM
  2. cutting cycle - epi/halo/t4 advice
    By jay21 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2009, 04:09 PM
  3. CUTTING CYCLE - halo/epi/t4 advice please
    By jay21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-26-2009, 04:08 PM
  4. halo or havoc stack with tren x
    By loftus44 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 08:07 PM
  5. Please critique my Halo cutting cycle.
    By concretetofists in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-27-2006, 12:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in