Decabolen Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jowhansson

Awards
Hey guys, now im tired of being the little guy. Ive been training for 3 years now but with bad results. Ive tried BSN axis-ht and some other stuffs but it didnt work out so good. So i thought someone could help me chose what i should take to get huge, im thinking superdrol or decabolen.. and then nolva for some weeks. I dont know really. Please help me out, I dont want to hear "Dont do that~" just tell me what i need to do to get HUGE in no time! thanks..
Jay Advice: Don't do that! First and last warning on breaking our under 21 policy.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
a lot of food and and proper training does wonders

Jowhansson

Awards
Well ive trained for 3 years and gained 12kg.. and im having a hard time gaining. ive tried some gainers and stuffs and im eating as much as possible, i just ate and im feeling like throwing up. Im having a real hard time so would you just tell me what i can expect from decabolen~ :)

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
if its oral then its junk

Decabolen is SD, PP, and halo clone all in one its one you want to avoid OP. And nosnmiveins is right maybe go to the training & diet sections and post you training and diet regime, if your not gaining then theres probably something wrong.

You should really avoid hormonal products for as long as you can. Make sure before you consider them you are fully educated on them. I like to think people arent ready to take these products until they feel confident enough to be the ones giving advise as oppose to asking!

If you ignore this and take something anyway stay away from decabolen, its three methyls in one and killer on the liver.

Look into perhaps non-methyls first, or milder methyls like havoc or hdrol but remember get you're training and diet spot on first because steroids arent miracles and wont work without good diet and training

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
man grow up. ur acting childish if you expect some magic pill to do all the work for you. ur not a hard gainer, your just not doing it right. why dont u post ur diet so we all can see how ur not eating enough and then we can help you change ur diet so that you can actually make some decent gains. theres no point putting ur body through so much stress by taking a prohormone or steroid if you cant make decent gains without the stuff because chances are you will make sheatty gains with it and you wont retain much. you cant take the stuff forever unless you want to die sometime soon. get ur stuff together man.

Jowhansson

Awards
Yea i know i dont eat enough already. But ive been on different medications which you lose weight by too. And i do train hard, til im about to throw up, and well.. i cant say i eat enough but i think i do eat alot, about 5-6 times a day, but ive always had a hard time gaining weight. But im trying as hard as i can. Ive been avoiding steroids for about a year now, but i think i cant find another way out, So what do you recommend i start take? H-drol? My weight is about 60kilos and im 18 yrs.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
no steroids until ur atleast 21 bro....maybe if u came in with some knowledge i would say different ...but thats not the case here

how tall are u?
how many days a week do u train?
how long do u train each day?

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Yea i know i dont eat enough already. But ive been on different medications which you lose weight by too. And i do train hard, til im about to throw up, and well.. i cant say i eat enough but i think i do eat alot, about 5-6 times a day, but ive always had a hard time gaining weight. But im trying as hard as i can. Ive been avoiding steroids for about a year now, but i think i cant find another way out, So what do you recommend i start take? H-drol? My weight is about 60kilos and im 18 yrs.

unless your under 5ft tall your too light by a long long way. You are also too young. At 18 there are alot more dangers/risks involved with taking steroids. You said it yourself your not eating enough. Train hard for 3 more years, eating 4000+calories per day, 200g+ protein a day, and you will see results. If in 2-3 years you are still thinking about it come back and ask then

Jowhansson

Awards
Im 175cm. I train 4-5 days a week. About 1-1.5 H. I dont want to wait 3 more years, which probably should be the best. Ill think about it.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Im 175cm. I train 4-5 days a week. About 1-1.5 H. I dont want to wait 3 more years, which probably should be the best. Ill think about it.

that makes you 5'9 130lbs. You cannnot touch steroids at these stats. If your training 5 times a week, what is your training split? 1.5hrs, 5 times a week seems like your overtraining

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You probably need to learn proper form on your exercises as well.So many guys use horrible form with too much weight.I love using "light weight" and repping it 10-15 times with explosive reps and proper form and getting a bad ass pump while the guy next to me struggles for 4-6 half ass reps and then wonders why he's lifting heavier than me but still looks like sh!t.I'm just the opposite of some guys.Instead of saying Hey I can lift heavier than him so I'm going next to him to show my strength.I go next to a guy to show him what proper weight,form,and reps will do.Build muscle!

Jowhansson

Awards
What would happen if i started takin steroids now? and i ate like an animal. day 1. triceps,chest. day 2. biceps,forarms,shoulders. day 3. back. 4. legs,calves. i dont remember how i did it when i trained 5 days a week.

Jowhansson

Awards
Well ive had some help from my moms bf. He started training when he was about 16 until he was about 25. I do about 8 reps. 3-4 sets

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
try this:

10-12 reps, 3 sets of each exercise (with correct form)

Monday - Chest/tris
Tuesday - Back/Bis
Wednesday - Legs
Thursday - Shoulders
Friday - Arms

...along with atleast 3000+ calories daily....try this for atleast a month, if u come back and say absolutely nothing (weight/strength) has changed....THEN we will advise u further

Jowhansson

Awards
Okay, ill do that. Thanks. But what would happen if took your advise + started taking anabola anyway? just pure curiosity :p

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
started taking anabola anyway? just pure curiosity :p

u mean anabolics? well it would close ur still growing growth plates and fvck up ur endocrine system and potetially cause harmful and irreversable damage later in life

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea, well i probably wouldnt shrink.
You might use them and be perfectly fine now and for the rest of your life,BUT,you may not.I started at 130 and was 180(fattest I ever been but still) before I used a designer.You gota learn how to eat and train and grow naturally first!Once you get it down you will be amazed at how fast you will grow,Then it will slow down and then you can consider it.

Jowhansson

Awards
When i was about 15 i was about 167cm. So im not growing that much. Sure i get bigger when i train. But not as fast as i want to. Im getting "professional" help with my training and eating from people who has alot of experience. But still i want it to go faster. And as i said earlier, ive lost alot from thoes medications, But no more medications for me now. Ive been reading about anabolics and pct alot the last week. Im not so experienced when it comes to pct. But ive been reading alot about anabolics, for the last year, but i didnt take it. But now i feel like i want to.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well you're already doing better without the medication.It takes time and effort to grow.Keep putting it in and you will get results.Challenge yourself to be more intense during training.Watch Branch Warren train to see exactly what intensity is.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ask ur trainer what he thinks about it

p.s. ive done research on anabolics for over a year and still feel the need to learn more before i ever use them

bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ask ur trainer what he thinks about it

p.s. ive done research on anabolics for over a year and still feel the need to learn more before i ever use them

Yep I remind myself all the time that I got the rest of my life do this.Not that I put things off or slack.Just to not get impatient and realise that I got all the time in the world.Many pros are late 20's or even late 30's.The biggest most cut guy at my gym is in his 40's preparing for 2 shows.It takes lots of time and consistent eating,training,and resting.

Jowhansson

Awards
Ive talked to him already. About a year ago. He said just keep on training and you'll get big. And he follows me to the gym and when im screaming cuz of the pain he just says 1 more 1 more 1 more. I still live home so he tells me what to eat and how much. But no i havnt gained alot.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I still live home so he tells me what to eat and how much. But no i havnt gained alot.
then eat more. however many MEALS (full blown meal, not a snack) u eat now......eat one more meal everyday whether ur hungry or not

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you are eating enough you will either gain muscle and or fat.So if you don't gain anything,then yes,def eat more!

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can guarantee that you're not eating 6-8 meals/day with 4000 cals, 200-250gr. protein. Try that!!!! You'll gain weight faster than you'll ever gain on that slurry of death with you current inadequate diet. Then once you've proved to yourself that you can keep a strict consistent diet and good workout schedule, you'll have put on a good 10-20lbs. Keep upping your calories as needed. But it sounds to me like your going to take the usual age 18 route and say: F*** those guys they don't know how hard i've tried, and how bad i want to get big, I'll just do it anyway. I'm not going to tell you that you'll be screwed for life if you do it, but i can tell you that there is a chance you could cause yourself longterm damage.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
By the way you should stop posting here as you will be banned from the site if you continue. Read the rules.:banned:

MuscleMadness

MuscleMadness

Awards
.....p.s. ive done research on anabolics for over a year and still feel the need to learn more before i ever use them

:goodpost:

It's true, it takes a while to learn everything you need to learn to be prepared enough to stick an un-known sibstance that could potentially harm your body in the long term into your body. When you feel you know everything there is to know, still wait another month of too and do more research about every aspect of what your going to undertake!
I suggest a good weight gainer protein, the one that says take 4 scoops and everyone suggests only take 2......take the 4 scoops!!!! after every work out, maybe a scoop or two before the workout too, add some creatine monohydrate in there and you'll get huge, just stay away from PH's. You've got a good platform to start with to gain easy LBM...
Good Luck. Eat Up.

MM

Status
Not open for further replies.