Havoc DOSE

ogdlow

Awards
Ok. I was originally run havoc like this

20/20/30/40

But after reading many post that most benefits are seen at 40mgs I was thinking of changing it to look like this

20/30/40/40

Please give me some feedback .. Has anybody ran their HAVOC with this dosage? Is It bad to run like this?

Please advise.

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
At 40 and 50 mg's it killed my libido somethin fierce. Even at higher dosages I would still say the sides were mild, though.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Ok. I was originally run havoc like this

20/20/30/40

But after reading many post that most benefits are seen at 40mgs I was thinking of changing it to look like this

20/30/40/40

Please give me some feedback .. Has anybody ran their HAVOC with this dosage? Is It bad to run like this?

Please advise.

your 180 so 20/30/30/40 should be plenty or even 30/30/30/30-40.

What is your cycle experience??

ogdlow

Awards
yhis is my 1st ph cycle. i thought that as long as the sides stayed at a mim then i start 40mg in week 3 and cont. the same in week 4 the last week

hafele79

Awards
That's what I ran for my first cycle about 2 months ago - it was fine.

WunHungLo

Awards
I weigh 222 and am just finishing up my second Havoc cycle. Initially I was going to do 20/30/40/40/40 but into the 4th week the gains pretty much stopped so I had to bump up to 50mg. Im in the 5th week now and it picked up very slightly but I'd have to say most of the gains came in the 2nd and 3rd week.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
your 180 so 20/30/30/40 should be plenty or even 30/30/30/30-40.

What is your cycle experience??
agree with this, 2 weeks at 40mgs may not be needed, also if it's a first cycle rather be cautious, although I can tell you this compound is mild on external sides, internal sides might be different.

xpunksurferx

Awards
i believe what he means is external sides are like acne, gyno, hair loss etc while internal sides are your blood lipids and maybe things like lethargy and how u feel overall

i am in week 4 bumped to 40 and finally starting to see major results, havent felt good however, lethargic and i agree it shuts down libido

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
explain.. above^^^
Pretty self explanatory if you've done less than a week of research on steroids. Internal sides are side effects that effect INSIDE your body. For example; estrogen:testosterone levels, other hormonal fluctuations, liver functions, blood pressure, cholesterol levels (good and bad), and libido problems (desire for sexual activity, not the ability to perform sexual activity).