check out my havoc cycle and pct

caliboy

Awards
im gonna run havoc 10/20/30/40 with perfect cycle by ax and other basics two weeks in im going to start a 1250mg 50 day x-factor cycle to run through my pct, for my pct im running sustain alpha, toco-8 and endoamp by pp alongside nolva at 20/10/10/10 and mass fx along with the x-factor, note all also be using a fish oil supplement and the mvp/zmk stack i also have a bottle of anabolic pump and powerfull i might throw in there, does this stack sound like it will suffice? or is it lacking somewhere? this is my first cycle so i just want to make sure

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
im gonna run havoc 10/20/30/40 with perfect cycle by ax and other basics two weeks in im going to start a 1250mg 50 day x-factor cycle to run through my pct, for my pct im running sustain alpha, toco-8 and endoamp by pp alongside nolva at 20/10/10/10 and mass fx along with the x-factor, note all also be using a fish oil supplement and the mvp/zmk stack i also have a bottle of anabolic pump and powerfull i might throw in there, does this stack sound like it will suffice? or is it lacking somewhere? this is my first cycle so i just want to make sure

10mg for a whole weak is completely pointless, im running it now first cycle first week at 30 a day and so far nothing (no sides or gains), but its only week 1!

IMO 20mg is also not going to do much but thats just me.

run it 20/30/30/30-40 or something along these lines IMO

Save the mass fx and x factor for after PCT IMO.

PCT looks fine, maybe even overkill but I would run the nolva 20/20/10/10 with sustain alpha and others.

Good luck

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
everything tnick said, completely agre

Corona

Corona

Awards
Im also running a HAVOC cycle 30/40/40/50 Only sides are slight back pumps Taurine at 5g ed and lots of nanas. So far up about 7 lbs into my last week This is mostly a cutting cycle. I think that 40 gs is the optimum dosage.