Havoc cycle, throw in Phera clone?

Bberforlife

Awards
Hey guys, I started running Havoc at 20 mg's for the first week and am going to use 30 mg's for the remaining 3 weeks. My previous cycle experience was a phera clone and thats it. I'm at 235-238 lbs right now.

I was thinking of throwing some into this cycle, because I cant really bump up the Havoc dose if I want to run it for 3 more weeks. I can always buy another bottle (don't really want to), but I was thinking maybe since I have the Phera laying around I can just put it into this cycle.

Support supps: NAC, Milk Thistle, Red Yeast Rice. I also have Saw Palmetto which I think I'm going to use in my PCT.

PCT: Nolva 20 mg's for 3-4 weeks. Lean Extreme 3 caps a day starting a week into my PCT.

Any thoughts on this?

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I started running Havoc at 20 mg's for the first week and am going to use 30 mg's for the remaining 3 weeks. My previous cycle experience was a phera clone and thats it.

I was thinking of throwing some into this cycle, because I cant really bump up the Havoc dose if I want to run it for 3 more weeks. I can always buy another bottle (don't really want to), but I was thinking maybe since I have the Phera laying around I can just put it into this cycle.

Support supps: NAC, Milk Thistle, Red Yeast Rice. I also have Saw Palmetto which I think I'm going to use in my PCT.

PCT: Nolva 20 mg's for 3-4 weeks. Lean Extreme 3 caps a day starting a week into my PCT.

Any thoughts on this?
do not stack methyl's , IMO stick with the havoc

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
wouldnt stack 2 methyls, maybe a bridge?

what are ur goals?

honestly i would just stick with Havoc for 4 weeks, why not bump Havoc to 40mg the last week?

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
40mgs is were it's at bro!!
Do it, you know you want to (voice inside your head)........

Bberforlife

Awards
wouldnt stack 2 methyls, maybe a bridge?

what are ur goals?

honestly i would just stick with Havoc for 4 weeks, why not bump Havoc to 40mg the last week?
Lean mass gains, which I think I did a decent job in picking Havoc for that. I don't have enough to run 40 mg's for the last week. I might just order another bottle.. not sure. I know that a lot of people don't recommend stacking two methyls, but how much more of a risk would I be taking really? Would 15 mg's of Phera do anything or is that a bad idea?? I was thinking phera at 30 and keep the Havoc at 30. Just throwing this out there, not going to do this for sure.

Bberforlife

Awards
40mgs is were it's at bro!!
Do it, you know you want to (voice inside your head)........
Haha, I want to! If I wasn't broke right now I would be ordering another bottle right away, and maybe some P-Plex and others lol. I'm going to see what I can do, and maybe get another bottle.. stuff is up there though 40 bucks, I guess it's worth it though.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What exactly are you running brother? Havoc? Cause trust me (Havoc junkie) if you ran 20mgs the first week you HAVE enough for 40mgs the last week. Redo the math then thank da BlackSheep.....Baa, baa.....lol

Bberforlife

Awards
What exactly are you running brother? Havoc? Cause trust me (Havoc junkie) if you ran 20mgs the first week you HAVE enough for 40mgs the last week. Redo the math then thank da BlackSheep.....Baa, baa.....lol
Yeah I did mess up the math, I was thinking there were only 80 caps or somethin. Almost done with this second week, and will use 30 for the 3rd, and 40 for the 4th like you said. Haha thanks. So far so good by the way, sides are low and past couple lifts have gone really well. I cant really say anything weight wise, maybe up 2-3 lbs, but I think it might be too early. Did you eat really clean on Havoc, or kind of dirty? I've been eating pretty damn clean and thinking maybe I should throw in some other stuff for more calories. Any thoughts on diet while on Havoc?

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ate everything that was unfortunate enough to have gotten in my way!!! Gained 14lbs- Kept about 11lbs post pct. You need to eat your ass off (don't eat your own ass) have a meal/or shake with 30-50gms protein and 50-100gms of carbo's every 2-3hours and you'll blow up!!! I saw most of my gains in week 1 and week3 so give it alittle and go eat!! You should be eating 24-7 right now!!

Bberforlife

Awards
I ate everything that was unfortunate enough to have gotten in my way!!! Gained 14lbs- Kept about 11lbs post pct. You need to eat your ass off (don't eat your own ass) have a meal/or shake with 30-50gms protein and 50-100gms of carbo's every 2-3hours and you'll blow up!!! I saw most of my gains in week 1 and week3 so give it alittle and go eat!! You should be eating 24-7 right now!!
I have been eating my ass off, but mostly all the meals have been clean which is probably a good thing. I might loosen up a little to get more cals, because oatmeal gets old as f*ck but thats just how it is lol.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have been eating my ass off, but mostly all the meals have been clean which is probably a good thing. I might loosen up a little to get more cals, because oatmeal gets old as f*ck but thats just how it is lol.
I hear ya man I can't eat that sht anymore AT ALL!! I just blend it up in my shakes. I used a weight gainer twice a day to get some extra cals. By extra I mean like 2,000+ more lol......I'd throw in a banana, some peanut butter, oat's, an extra scoop of whey, and mix it with chocolate milk...Mmmmmm.......:clap2: