H-DROL or T-ROID for my goals??

Which one of these for my goals?? (7-10lbs)

• T-ROID is mo better!!

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • H-DROL fo da win!!

Votes: 24 64.9%

• Total voters
BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys well the title is pretty self explanatory. I'm looking to put on another 7-10 (lean)lbs and avoid Ph's/Ds's that are know to irritate gyno, or cause bad shutdown. I have run one other cycle of Havoc and loved it though it did irritate my gyno. So I'm looking at these two and I'm ready to place my order HELP ME DECIDE PLEASE!!! You guys are the best thanks in advance bro's..............:clap2:

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
definitely not t-roid, it's a progestin.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
definitely not t-roid, it's a progestin.
Thanks for the reply my friend.
However, this is a common misconception do to falty marketing...19-norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione has been "marketed" as a precursor to the progestional steroid Trenbolone. BUT it is actualy a precursor to the steroid Dienolone which is not a progestin. So it's a PH to dienelone not actually Trenbolone as the name would imply.
With that said ....................BUMP!!!:hammer:

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
O' come on 25 views and not one single vote?? You guys are Killing me!! My need to spend money is about to overwhelm me, I NEED TO BUY it's the only thing that'll make da pain stop lol........Come on vote it not like it's Clinton/Obama....

Bberforlife

Awards
I don't have experience with either compounds, but I would definitely say H-Drol from what I've read about both.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright, thanks man I just posted in your thread bro. Now go eat something lol....

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think h-drol, if for no other reason, than the fact it is far more time tested. It has been proven time and time again that in 5-6 weeks it can put on a lean 6-8lbs with little or no side-effects. However I would say that you should get the t-roid too, simply because in a month or two it'll be gone (I just ordered a sh*t load of phera myself ;))

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I vote H-DROL. 50/50/75/75/75-100

if I wasn't afraid you'd get shutdown hard, then i'd say STACK EM!! :twisted: but no, don't do that :lol: we wanna keep the "boys" around.
Fuk the boys:jaw: JK. Cool man that's what I do then. It sucks though cause like I said I have a bottle of M-drol and a bottle of P-plex and I'd really like to run one of those cause as you've seen I need to add some MASS like a mofo. 6-8lbs is nice but 10-15lbs is mo betta IMO. Fuk you gyno, I Hate your face:frustrate!!!!!
Thanks for your votes guys:clap2:

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you can give m-drol a try, if you have problems run some nolva, easy as that ;).

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you can give m-drol a try, if you have problems run some nolva, easy as that ;).
I second this BS :lol: Run some m drol!I would only go to 20 if you feel the need to.Not the urge,but the need.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I chose that name mainly because the initials were BS LMFAO....Cause you know I full of it!!!lol.....
D@mn now you guyz got me thinkin about the super-D.......thing is I really am like hyperfuking sensitive to gyno so IDK? You guyz think the nolva would be enough. Cause from the flare-up I got from the Havoc I had to use nolva, 6oxo, PCS and 100mgs (only for the first few days) of p-5-p to get rid of that sht. And my thinking was if I had run something stronger ie. M-drol I might have not been able to get rid of it?
What say you????

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Take
bulk 1 carboxy before bed
P-5-P at max dose
for prolactin induced gyno.Then start a serm during cycle if needed is what I would do.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: I also second this BS.... man that will never get old :). P-5-p started 2 days pre-cycle, maybe low-dose nolva (10mg/day) from the start too. Then bumb it up if needed. It's hard to say man, I think if i were as prone as you i'd be running letro at .5mg EOD everytime i ran AAS or PH/DS.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: I also second this BS.... man that will never get old :). P-5-p started 2 days pre-cycle, maybe low-dose nolva (10mg/day) from the start too. Then bumb it up if needed. It's hard to say man, I think if i were as prone as you i'd be running letro at .5mg EOD everytime i ran AAS or PH/DS.
I'd prefer to save the letro type sht for the real deal you know? Wouldn't running nolva on cycle slow my gains or no cause it's only breast tissue specific right. I don't know man it sucks to run a $200 pct for a cycle were I gain 10lbs. I'm thinking of evolving my "supplementation" here pretty soon. If it's gonna be a huge risk to run something I might as well make sure I'm gonna make some real gains while "on". I think? lol.....

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: My thoughts exactly BS. The "real" deal is the way to go. Hypothetically speaking of course ;) BTW letro and nolva should be quite affordable if you know where to look. I never spend more than $40 on pct and always use a serm and have an AI on hand.

MuscleMadness

MuscleMadness

Awards
I voted for H-Drol Blacksheep!! I'm looking to see a log here from you on some H-drol soon btw!!! haha and also interested in this nolva or letro low dose "on cycle" with h-drol. Also, which H-drol is everyone talking about, the CEL, or fast action,... etc??? Thanks

MM

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm so happy I don't have gyno issues!I took the carboxy 1 during my cycle and pct along with a complex b vitamin that I take yr round.I had p-5-p but didn't feel the need to use it especially with the b complex.I thoug it was recomended to take the prolactin inhibitors during cycle and pct?I have seen some start using them during cycles to get rid of a gyno flare.Maybe another designer though?

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nah BS don't run p-5-p while on SD. it(SD) inhibits prolactin itself. it is during PCT and afterward that you'll want the p-5-p. this is the cause of some of the delayed gyno cases we've heard about. SD inhibits prolactin levels, then you go into PCT and prolactin rebounds since that exogenous compound is gone and your body is trying to return ALL hormones to a homeostasis. this is why you'll read of people lactating during and/or AFTER PCT is over with. yourbody will jack up estro and progesterone levels after a cycle of SD since the 2 have been suppressed for a period of time. you need a prolactin inhibitor during PCT. start at a high dose, then ramp down each week. i did this and am having zero issues so far. IMHO BS, don't run the SD yet. run something else, see how your body reacts, and if all is well THEN give the SD a shot.
This mofo knows his sht!! One of these companies would be LUCKY to have you repp for 'em around here!! Thanks as always brother. I'll go wit da H-D since that seems to be the general consensus and run it for 6weeks at a good healthy dose. And yes I will do a log. Think I'll call it "BS's no BS for 6weeks" or somethin like that.
O and I thought I'd add that I WAS lactating after my cycle!! I don't know if this was because I decided to go ahead and use the Fenugreek in pct (stuff got my boyz HUGE literally over night!!) or what but after I ran the p-5-p for 3 short days, how do I say this "my teets, well day drided rite up" I'm still running it but I've gone back down to 50mgs a day.
I'll hold off on the "good" sht for a while:sad: But I will be bulkin my ass of (whatever that means) for the 6weeks of H-D. Sucks I should have ordered that stuff the other day cause NP's out already again. Hey did you guyz see NP's havin a Memorial Day sale of 15% off everything!!!!:woohoo:

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you'll want to take something like p-5-p with ergomax, phera, things that are wet and would possibly raise progesterone levels. SD is 100% dry and a POWERFUL AI, hence the dry gains, no bloat, vascularity, and hardening effects. since it is such a strong AI, it causes estro levels to increase SIGNIFICANTLY after it is discontinued. the OTHER reason why it causes delayed gyno. there are more things that contribute to the reports we've all read, but this isn't the thread for that. ths is why i gotta let veryone know the deal! we gotta stop all this gyno sh!t!!! not all of us are as lucky as pantera and have zero gyno issues :thumbsup: :lol:

I must respectfully beg to differ. I can say from experience that i had (at least what appeared to be) some progestinal side effects, ie: puffy swollen nipps but no lumps. while ON cycle, thus ruling out a rebound. It would be crazy to think that we know exactly what these compounds do, or even know for sure what is in all of these clones. I say a $4 bottle of P-5-P is a small price to pay to prevent gyno, even if its not if it's not proven to help with this particular compound.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not all of us are as lucky as pantera and have zero gyno issues :thumbsup: :lol:
I wonder if he even has nipples?? I've never seen them, have you? He could be some kind of freak,lol.., like I have this one friend I swear to god he has two triple nipples WTF?? That's 4 nipples!! Wouldn't that be some funny sht to see someone like that get gyno.....IN 4 NIPPLES LMFAO........

An idle mind is truly the devils playground:twisted:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wonder if he even has nipples?? I've never seen them, have you? He could be some kind of freak,lol.., like I have this one friend I swear to god he has two triple nipples WTF?? That's 4 nipples!! Wouldn't that be some funny sht to see someone like that get gyno.....IN 4 NIPPLES LMFAO........

An idle mind is truly the devils playground:twisted:
Are you serious man?I ran mass tabs with 6oxo and nothing.Then SD/PP combo with AX advanced PCT and nothing.If I were prone I would of gotten it on that cycle!Now I use a serm.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
17β-hydroxy = 17b-ol

Look at it's chemical formula (and name - dienogest):

start with: 17α-cyanomethyl-17β-hydroxy-estra-4,9-di-ene-3-one

Take off the cyanomethyl at the 17a:

(1) 17β-hydroxy-estra-4,9-di-ene-3-one

Take away the 17β-hydroxy for now:

(2) estra-4,9-di-ene-3-one

Change the 3-one from it's active form into a prohormone and add the 17b-hydroxy back to the end:

(3) estra-4,9-di-ene-3,17b-dione

Wow... A progestin afterall?

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
17β-hydroxy = 17b-ol

Look at it's chemical formula (and name - dienogest):

start with: 17α-cyanomethyl-17β-hydroxy-estra-4,9-di-ene-3-one

Take off the cyanomethyl at the 17a:

(1) 17β-hydroxy-estra-4,9-di-ene-3-one

Take away the 17β-hydroxy for now:

(2) estra-4,9-di-ene-3-one

Change the 3-one from it's active form into a prohormone and add the 17b-hydroxy back to the end:

(3) estra-4,9-di-ene-3,17b-dione

Wow... A progestin afterall?
WTF??? That's what I got from that, better hit up slow-mum with that he'll be interested!!:hammer:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Besides why would the chemists who originally made it call it a progestin if it wasn't? I originally thought it was a progestin as 99% of all compounds with 19-Norandrosta in the name are. Any chemists in the house to check out my discovery?

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm lost, I'm an Electrician.................5 years of school was enough for me....eff...

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Yes Bass, however if you break down that formula it appears the Tren products are clearly a PH to Dienogest. I'm no chemist though but it looks solid to me. Plus IF this IS a PH to Dienogest and it IS a progestin, I believe they can't ban it! Can't ban progestin related PH's.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I just asked Patrick Arnold about it so I'll post his answer as soon as he gets back to me. I may be wrong but it seems logical to me. Then again I'm a Psych major with a MBA so I know d!ck about chemistry.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Many PH's are based off birth control (progestins). And one of Dienogest's main side effects is weight gain? Tren, Nandrolone and all the other steroids that start off 19-Nor are progestins. I dunno for sure but I at least hope I'm right. Then maybe we can save a PH from getting banned?

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Psych major hu? Well sht maybe you can figure out what's wrong with me?????

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Damn I'm rambling now I drank 2 X-Large Red Bulls a few minutes ago. BTW I voted for H-Drol. You know how I feel about H! I think it's way underdosed though. There's 3 logs on here (AM) alone, where guys took 75-100mg for 5-6 week cycles and all 3 claimed to gain over 15 pounds of very lean mass. I'm searching for the logs now...

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
PA already answered this same question in TheoRem's thread. does myogenix xtreme tren ring a bell? And i quote: "sex hormone activity has nothing to do with DSHEA compliance. DSHEA compliance is an issue having to do with being found in food or other things

you are thinking DEA issue. that is more complicated. there is an exemption for progestins on there but its not so simple

besides, most of these componunds people are calling progestins are not really progestins. they share vague chemical similarity with known pharmaceutical progestins and maybe have slight progestational activity but in my expert opinion would NOT fall into the category of progestin. they would be considered in the androgen class.

case in point would be estra-4,9-dien-3,17-dione" there's the answer.
I can see the point on both sides. It seems on BB and AM combined there's about an equal amount of people who think it is & it isn't. If it's related to Dienogest it definitely is. I thought for PH's the DEA couldn't ban if they were progestins?

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Definitely not a precursor to dienogest, there is no way the body is adding a "cyanomethyl" group to anything. Dienolone is not a progestin, most steroids do have some progestational activity though.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the only supplement i am aware of that fit this definition was the stuff that was in the old methyl-1-p (which was a C20-keto derivative"
Yikes, glad I didn't buy any of that stuff then. I actually saw a clone of methyl-1-p the other day. Forget what it was called though.

MuscleMadness

MuscleMadness

Awards
Sorry for the noob comment here, but I'm always hearing ppl talk about p-5-p, what is that short for?? and where the heck can I get me some that! From what I gather it stops prolactin and such... Im always hearing about it, but now I hear that it's only $4!!! damn.... any and all replies welcome!! LOL

MM

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
BTW I seen PA's answer before but he was also going by his theory that the compound in Xtreme Tren may not even be the formula that it states (19-Nor). Basically what he was saying is that supp companies can put basically anything on the label. Scary thing is too he also said 60% of all the PH/PS's he tested didn't have what the label said in them. That SUX.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Definitely not a precursor to dienogest, there is no way the body is adding a "cyanomethyl" group to anything. Dienolone is not a progestin, most steroids do have some progestational activity though.
I was basing the breakdown off say, the 2 en in 3-AD. It's non-methylated Phera - the body doesn't add a methyl to the plain 2-en either.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
and btw, there are quite a few birth control medications that cause weight gain. also notice at the bottom of the article it said it has NO androgenic activity. or at least no androgenic sides were established.
Someone asked PA whether or not it's any good ("Tren Products") and he said they have about the anabolic # of testosterone but have little to no androgenic activity. I dunno just came across that after searching thought it'd be an interesting conversation piece.