Using superdrol as an oral kickstart for test - AnabolicMinds.com

Using superdrol as an oral kickstart for test

  1. New Member
    arnold84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    48
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    107

    Using superdrol as an oral kickstart for test


    just interested to know whether anyone has used SD for a oral kickstart for a test e/sust cycle? and what your thoughts on it?. Also just out of interest has anyone ever done an oral kickstart and frontloaded at the same time? not thinking of doing it just curious!

    arnold

  2. New Member
    mattakaspeedy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    191
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    173

    I plan to use superdrol as a 3 week oral kickstart for my next teste e and deca cycle but dont start till another 3 monthes, if you can wait lol :P~

  3. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3520

    if ur just running Test E, superdrol would be a good kickstart...plenty have used it



    but if ur running sust i wouldnt use a kickstart because it has short esters in it (prop)

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    arnold84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    48
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    107

    Quote Originally Posted by mattakaspeedy View Post
    I plan to use superdrol as a 3 week oral kickstart for my next teste e and deca cycle but dont start till another 3 monthes, if you can wait lol :P~
    keep me post dude

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    if ur just running Test E, superdrol would be a good kickstart...plenty have used it



    but if ur running sust i wouldnt use a kickstart because it has short esters in it (prop)
    i think im leaning towards test e at the moe as it will be my first injectable cycle

  5. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3520

    Quote Originally Posted by arnold84 View Post
    keep me post dude



    i think im leaning towards test e at the moe as it will be my first injectable cycle

    wise decision, for best results with minimal sides sust would need to be pinned eod

  6. Banned
    dkkon1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    763
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    ^^ A 3 weeks kickstart of super with test-e would work, you will probably end up with a week or 2 of waiting for the test-e to kick in (usually takes 4-5 weeks). Which is why d-bol is so commonly used for a kickstart to a long-estered test cycle, it can be used with great results for 5-6 weeks, whereas superdrol isn't worth a dime after the third week.

  7. New Member
    arnold84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    48
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    107

    what about frontloading the test and an oral kickstart?

  8. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3520

    Quote Originally Posted by arnold84 View Post
    what about frontloading the test and an oral kickstart?
    waste of gear

  9. Banned
    dkkon1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    763
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Once again good posting by NOS, every time i've seen someone frontload, they've ended up disappointed and waiting the usual 4 weeks (or whatever the particular time that applied). However if you just want to use more gear its a good option.

  10. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,223
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    622642

    I kickstarted a test cycle with a SD clone once. Hated it. I really cant say for sure but approx 5-6 weeks into cycle I was so shutdown I was having problems with the wang. I believe this was a direct result of the first 3-4 weeks of SD.

    If you have never used it and are not sure how you would react then I would save it for another time. I dont think kickstarting with a lighter oral is so bad. Or you could just run a longer cycle which is my personal preference.

  11. Senior Member
    nunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,528
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1317

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I kickstarted a test cycle with a SD clone once. Hated it. I really cant say for sure but approx 5-6 weeks into cycle I was so shutdown I was having problems with the wang. I believe this was a direct result of the first 3-4 weeks of SD.

    If you have never used it and are not sure how you would react then I would save it for another time. I dont think kickstarting with a lighter oral is so bad. Or you could just run a longer cycle which is my personal preference.
    5-6 weeks of test gives you 100% shutdown also, so don't blame SD cause it may not be the culprit

  12. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,223
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    622642

    Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    5-6 weeks of test gives you 100% shutdown also, so don't blame SD cause it may not be the culprit
    I've never experienced this type of shutdown before or after for that matter.

  13. Senior Member
    nunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,528
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1317

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I've never experienced this type of shutdown before or after for that matter.
    shutdown is shutdown(and don't forget test is one of the most suppressive roids) , can you be more specific?

  14. Banned
    dkkon1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    763
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I kickstarted a test cycle with a SD clone once. Hated it. I really cant say for sure but approx 5-6 weeks into cycle I was so shutdown I was having problems with the wang. I believe this was a direct result of the first 3-4 weeks of SD.

    If you have never used it and are not sure how you would react then I would save it for another time. I dont think kickstarting with a lighter oral is so bad. Or you could just run a longer cycle which is my personal preference.

    I can say from personal experience that super was great for my libido, shot it throught the roof (gains were f'ing awesome too!). It seems that for every side effect someone has with a compound, there is someone who experiences the opposite. I've said it a million times but we're all different.

  15. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    5550

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I've never experienced this type of shutdown before or after for that matter.
    Ummm haven't you only run one cycle bro?
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  16. Banned
    dkkon1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    763
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Ummm haven't you only run one cycle bro?

    If thats the case, it would be quite strange because he has made reference to a couple different cycles. Maybe he has a split personality, and one of his personalities has done one cycle, and the other has done 12...

  17. Banned
    dkkon1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    763
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    BTW you look pretty good in your avatar tripp.

  18. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,223
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    622642

    Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    shutdown is shutdown(and don't forget test is one of the most suppressive roids) , can you be more specific?
    Libido wise I had never had issues until the cycle with SD (first and only time I had used it).

  19. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,223
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    622642

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Ummm haven't you only run one cycle bro?
    Well I am currently in the middle of cycle #2 (if you dont count previous oral cycle). That cycle with SD was transdermal test, which I guess could have also been a reason for further shutdown. But considering I'm running a ****load more test in this cycle with tren and having zero problems. Hard to say really.

    Trip flowers gotta go to a sweet lake this weekend. Im uber jealous.

  20. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    5550

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post

    Trip flowers gotta go to a sweet lake this weekend. Im uber jealous.
    Yea he told me, prolly bringing a ton of lube and Kenny G cd's.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  21. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,223
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    622642

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Yea he told me, prolly bringing a ton of lube and Kenny G cd's.
    I now he took he tren, lol. He's totally THAT guy.

  22. Senior Member
    nunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,528
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1317

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Well I am currently in the middle of cycle #2 (if you dont count previous oral cycle). That cycle with SD was transdermal test, which I guess could have also been a reason for further shutdown. But considering I'm running a ****load more test in this cycle with tren and having zero problems. Hard to say really.

    Trip flowers gotta go to a sweet lake this weekend. Im uber jealous.
    what was the dose you used transdermal?
    any gains?

  23. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    5550

    Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    what was the dose you used transdermal?
    any gains?
    He showed me before and after pics, and actually did make some progress. He went from looking like a 5th grade girl to looking like a 6th grade boy. So I say thats progression in some form.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  24. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,223
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    622642

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    He showed me before and after pics, and actually did make some progress. He went from looking like a 5th grade girl to looking like a 6th grade boy. So I say thats progression in some form.
    lol that actually took me a year too. It wasnt just from 1 cycle.

    It was an 8-9 week cycle. SD for the first 3 weeks, then a week off and I ran havoc for the final weeks. Test was 300mg's applied 2x daily.

    Gains were FAST with the SD and Test. Like I pry gained a good 10lbs of bodyweight in that first 3 weeks. The bad thing was that as soon as I stopped the SD I sorta felt off the rest of the cycle. I even dropped a couple pounds and just kinda leveled off the rest of the cycle.

  25. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    5550

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    lol that actually took me a year too. It wasnt just from 1 cycle.

    It was an 8-9 week cycle. SD for the first 3 weeks, then a week off and I ran havoc for the final weeks. Test was 300mg's applied 2x daily.

    Gains were FAST with the SD and Test. Like I pry gained a good 10lbs of bodyweight in that first 3 weeks. The bad thing was that as soon as I stopped the SD I sorta felt off the rest of the cycle. I even dropped a couple pounds and just kinda leveled off the rest of the cycle.
    That point right after an oral kickstart sucks, cause a lot of strength goes with it.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  26. Banned
    dkkon1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    763
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    definatly sucks to have your lifts go down while on cycle. Thats the worst, it happened on my current cycle when i stopped d-bol.

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Jan cycle oral kickstart to test.
    By Pipes in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-27-2010, 10:44 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 08:17 PM
  3. Please help - superdrol kickstart not working
    By m4gnum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-17-2007, 12:18 PM
  4. Oral kickstart to competition cycle
    By Max32 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-11-2007, 05:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in