Using superdrol as an oral kickstart for test

arnold84

Awards
just interested to know whether anyone has used SD for a oral kickstart for a test e/sust cycle? and what your thoughts on it?. Also just out of interest has anyone ever done an oral kickstart and frontloaded at the same time? not thinking of doing it just curious!

arnold

mattakaspeedy

Awards
I plan to use superdrol as a 3 week oral kickstart for my next teste e and deca cycle but dont start till another 3 monthes, if you can wait lol :p~

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
if ur just running Test E, superdrol would be a good kickstart...plenty have used it

but if ur running sust i wouldnt use a kickstart because it has short esters in it (prop)

arnold84

Awards
I plan to use superdrol as a 3 week oral kickstart for my next teste e and deca cycle but dont start till another 3 monthes, if you can wait lol :p~
keep me post dude :)

if ur just running Test E, superdrol would be a good kickstart...plenty have used it

but if ur running sust i wouldnt use a kickstart because it has short esters in it (prop)
i think im leaning towards test e at the moe as it will be my first injectable cycle

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
keep me post dude :)

i think im leaning towards test e at the moe as it will be my first injectable cycle

wise decision, for best results with minimal sides sust would need to be pinned eod

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^^:goodpost: A 3 weeks kickstart of super with test-e would work, you will probably end up with a week or 2 of waiting for the test-e to kick in (usually takes 4-5 weeks). Which is why d-bol is so commonly used for a kickstart to a long-estered test cycle, it can be used with great results for 5-6 weeks, whereas superdrol isn't worth a dime after the third week.

arnold84

Awards
what about frontloading the test and an oral kickstart?

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Once again good posting by NOS, every time i've seen someone frontload, they've ended up disappointed and waiting the usual 4 weeks (or whatever the particular time that applied). However if you just want to use more gear its a good option.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I kickstarted a test cycle with a SD clone once. Hated it. I really cant say for sure but approx 5-6 weeks into cycle I was so shutdown I was having problems with the wang. I believe this was a direct result of the first 3-4 weeks of SD.

If you have never used it and are not sure how you would react then I would save it for another time. I dont think kickstarting with a lighter oral is so bad. Or you could just run a longer cycle which is my personal preference.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I kickstarted a test cycle with a SD clone once. Hated it. I really cant say for sure but approx 5-6 weeks into cycle I was so shutdown I was having problems with the wang. I believe this was a direct result of the first 3-4 weeks of SD.

If you have never used it and are not sure how you would react then I would save it for another time. I dont think kickstarting with a lighter oral is so bad. Or you could just run a longer cycle which is my personal preference.
5-6 weeks of test gives you 100% shutdown also, so don't blame SD cause it may not be the culprit

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I can say from personal experience that super was great for my libido, shot it throught the roof (gains were f'ing awesome too!). It seems that for every side effect someone has with a compound, there is someone who experiences the opposite. I've said it a million times but we're all different.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ummm haven't you only run one cycle bro?

If thats the case, it would be quite strange because he has made reference to a couple different cycles. Maybe he has a split personality, and one of his personalities has done one cycle, and the other has done 12...

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ummm haven't you only run one cycle bro?
Well I am currently in the middle of cycle #2 (if you dont count previous oral cycle). That cycle with SD was transdermal test, which I guess could have also been a reason for further shutdown. But considering I'm running a shitload more test in this cycle with tren and having zero problems. Hard to say really.

Trip flowers gotta go to a sweet lake this weekend. Im uber jealous.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Well I am currently in the middle of cycle #2 (if you dont count previous oral cycle). That cycle with SD was transdermal test, which I guess could have also been a reason for further shutdown. But considering I'm running a shitload more test in this cycle with tren and having zero problems. Hard to say really.

Trip flowers gotta go to a sweet lake this weekend. Im uber jealous.
what was the dose you used transdermal?
any gains?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what was the dose you used transdermal?
any gains?
He showed me before and after pics, and actually did make some progress. He went from looking like a 5th grade girl to looking like a 6th grade boy. So I say thats progression in some form. :lol:

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He showed me before and after pics, and actually did make some progress. He went from looking like a 5th grade girl to looking like a 6th grade boy. So I say thats progression in some form. :lol:
lol that actually took me a year too. It wasnt just from 1 cycle. :(

It was an 8-9 week cycle. SD for the first 3 weeks, then a week off and I ran havoc for the final weeks. Test was 300mg's applied 2x daily.

Gains were FAST with the SD and Test. Like I pry gained a good 10lbs of bodyweight in that first 3 weeks. The bad thing was that as soon as I stopped the SD I sorta felt off the rest of the cycle. I even dropped a couple pounds and just kinda leveled off the rest of the cycle.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol that actually took me a year too. It wasnt just from 1 cycle. :(

It was an 8-9 week cycle. SD for the first 3 weeks, then a week off and I ran havoc for the final weeks. Test was 300mg's applied 2x daily.

Gains were FAST with the SD and Test. Like I pry gained a good 10lbs of bodyweight in that first 3 weeks. The bad thing was that as soon as I stopped the SD I sorta felt off the rest of the cycle. I even dropped a couple pounds and just kinda leveled off the rest of the cycle.
That point right after an oral kickstart sucks, cause a lot of strength goes with it.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
definatly sucks to have your lifts go down while on cycle. Thats the worst, it happened on my current cycle when i stopped d-bol.