Upcoming Ban - Comprehensive Supp List

Growth Junkie

Growth Junkie

Awards
Hey guys,
couldn't see this was already posted so appologies if it is. Lifted this from another site. User was Slow-MUM.

4Ever Fit D-Drol
ALRI Ergomax
American Cellular Labs TREN-Xtreme
American Cellular Labs MASS-Xtreme
American Cellular Labs MMA-3-Xtreme
Anabolic Formulation Halo-T
Anabolic Formulation TrenaPLEX
AX Pheraplex
AX Ergomax
ANC Rage
APS Nutrition Ultra Mass Stack
Black China Labs Straight Phlexed
Black China Labs Super Flex
Black Dragon Labs Testanate 50
Black Dragon Nutrition TRENV-700
BCS Labs Halo-Tren 400
BCS Labs Testra-Flex
CEL P-Plex
Chapparal Labs Pheravol-V
CTD Labs Decabolen
CTD Trenbolen
DNA Testadrol 50
EST Phera-Vol
Evolution Labs Omnevol
Evolution Labs Sustevol
Evolution Labs ANEVOL
Fast Action D-Stianizol
Fast Action MD1T
Fast Action Monster Pack
Fast Action Trena
Finamax
Fizogen On Cycle Hardcore II
Generic Labz Phera Max
Genetic Edge Technologies SUS500
G.E.T. Phera 50
G.E.T. Tren 250
Genetic Excel(GXL)Original HD
Growth Labs P-Max
IDS Ripped Tabs
IDS Sostenol 250
iForce 1,4 AD BOLD 200
iForce BOLD
Infinite Labs CycloTren
Intense Nutraceuticals Epiotren
Intense Nutraceuticals Tri Bolic
Juggernaut Nutrition Phera-Bol
Kilo Sports Phera-Mass
KiloSports Trenadrol
Molecular Nutrition Boldione
Myogenix(TCC) 17-Methyl X
Myogenix(TCC) Spawn
Myogenix(TCC) Xtreme Tren
Pharma Resources Pheragen
Pharmagenx Finigenx Magnum
Purus Labs E-Pol
Rockhard Formulations Razorbolic
Serious Nutrition Solutions Methyl-Plex XT
Tokkyo Stack
Tokkyo EQ
Tokkyo Tren
Tokkyo Methyl X

spshond

spshond

Awards
Out of all these what would be your best option for Mass gains, of course eating many lean calories.

spshond

spshond

Awards
Any companies better tha than the other, dosing there D.S. properly or better than stated. I like CEL thus far. Would you say that CEL P-Plex ranks up there? Is it better than CEL MDROL?

Motox

Awards
  • Established
diff compounds bro m drol is a superdrol clone pplex is a phera clone

spshond

spshond

Awards
Yes I understand that, I understand that they are different compounds as well. Now the question was, which one in your opinion is better than the other for mass gains? From what I understand, Phera is mild and Mdrol is very harsh. dosing at 10 maybe 20 depending on the person would be enough.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
no they are both very powerfull compounds mdrol will be a lil harder on you but will give you really explosive lean mass gains phera on the other hand is a wetter compound that may bloat you a little more but will pack more mass on. i am not a fan of either tho I think they are just so full of sides. Id take winny over superdrol anyday and dbol over phera.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Great idea, but how bout we get the actual "compounds" being banned. With all of the different knock-offs, its almost impossible to keep up.

GuitarHero

GuitarHero

Awards
Great idea, but how bout we get the actual "compounds" being banned. With all of the different knock-offs, its almost impossible to keep up.
From what I understand, it's more or less these 3 (someone correct if I'm missing one):

17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol (Phera)

19-Norandrosta-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione ("Tren" or Finigenx-clone compounds)

1,4 Androstadiene-3, 17 -dione (1,4 AD, Bold, etc)

spshond

spshond

Awards
Would the closest one to D-BOL be the MDROL by CEL? I looking at purchasing my next cycle to start in about 2 months. Just finishing Havoc and Hdrol together for 4 weeks, very minimal sides, 10 lb gain. Mdrol I understand it to be harsher, possibly no harsher than the 2 Methy'ls that I ran together.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
From what I understand, it's more or less these 3 (someone correct if I'm missing one):

17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol (Phera)

19-Norandrosta-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione ("Tren" or Finigenx-clone compounds)

1,4 Androstadiene-3, 17 -dione (1,4 AD, Bold, etc)
Thanks! How do the 19-Norandrosta-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione compounds work? People like 'em?

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Would the closest one to D-BOL be the MDROL by CEL? I looking at purchasing my next cycle to start in about 2 months. Just finishing Havoc and Hdrol together for 4 weeks, very minimal sides, 10 lb gain. Mdrol I understand it to be harsher, possibly no harsher than the 2 Methy'ls that I ran together.
The closest thing you can LEGALLY get to D-bol is M1,4add as it is an actual precursor to D-bol. Good clones of this are hard to find....I know that BCS makes one called Mayhem*. Hope that answers your question bro...

spshond

spshond

Awards
Mayhem, do you have any experience with it at all, what have you heard about it if anything? I will search

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mayhem, do you have any experience with it at all, what have you heard about it if anything? I will search
No I have not used this one because I'm prone to gyno BIG TIME lol......But there are a few threads on it around here. I would try searching for M1,4ADD that may yield more results than searching Mayhem it's self.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have heard gains are really wet just like d-bol and it has a decent conversion rate to d-bol. 15lbs gains aren't out of the question but may be harder to maintain do to the wetness of the compound. Sides would be comparable to D-bol as far as the estro aromitization, bloat ect.....

MuscleMadness

MuscleMadness

Awards
Thanks! How do the 19-Norandrosta-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione compounds work? People like 'em?

I've heard good and bad bout this compound, you have to make sure it's a reputable company that has good standards cause from what I hear, a lot of companies are putting a cheaper ingredient in them with nearly none of the active ingredient in it. Try searching for TrenExtreme, MD1T, CycloTren,.... etc etc, logs that ppl have run. I'm not sure about how legit these companies are, the MD1T by fast action should be good... not sure tho. u'd also have to run a test booster like 4AD or 1ad, or whatever else you could find as the 19-nor converts to nandrolone instead of test.... u prolly already know all bout that tho.

MM

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
35 and Older 14
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 32
Rabidpanda25 Anabolics 2