Has anyone here gotten Gyno from Halo Clones??

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hello guys, I'm new to the forum so I'll give a quick run down of my situation..I had pubescent gyno, went away on it's own never bothered me again. 10+ years later I ran Havoc had a great cycle (loved it) gained after pct a solid 10lbs, but had a really bad flare-up while on. I was able to almost totally get rid of it during pct. Now I want to run another cycle and while I understand ALL AAS could cause gyno I have not seen any threads about Halodrol 50 (I'll be running H-drol) causing it. So is there anyone out there who has gotten Gyno from Halo?
And what do you guys think my best option for staying gyno free during cycle would be? Thanks in advance everyone....

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
I just ran Clorodhrol-50 (Halo Clone) no signs of gyno.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Always good to hear that brother. Are you prone to it though? Cause that's my problem and the reason I chose to run Havoc first but I still had issues with it.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
No, I dont know yet I that was my first cycle.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
You said it yourself, ALL AAS could result in gyno. Anything that plays on hormonal levels could result in an imbalance, which in turn could result in gyno. That being said, the Halodrol compound would be one of the safer candidates out there imo.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You said it yourself, ALL AAS could result in gyno. Anything that plays on hormonal levels could result in an imbalance, which in turn could result in gyno. That being said, the Halodrol compound would be one of the safer candidates out there imo.
Thanks brother! That's what I was thinking. I know I need to stick with the dryer stuff (even though I already have super and phera) I was just really curious about the H-drol because like I said, I have never seen any reports of people getting gyno from it (at least not on this board) that's not to say it hasn't happened just that I haven't seen it.
Also if gyno is a problem is it OK to run a low dosed AI while on "dry" compounds? I'm just thinking about joint pain with that, cause my joint were pretty stiff with just the Havoc.
Thanks again guys.....

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
halo and it's clones cannot aromatize, the 4-chloro substituent prevents it

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cool cause like I said I got gyno from Havoc, I was running it at 40mgs ed for my first cycle though lol......so.....

MuscleMadness

MuscleMadness

Awards
So then you shouldn't run a low dose AI while on a dry compound, or would it just not help either way and you'd be wasteing your money to try. Also, if it would be ok, would it lower your gains from the cycle? Thanks

MM

MuscleMadness

MuscleMadness

Awards
-Just a little bump for some more info about running a SERM on a "dry" cycle at a low dose....... anyone with info, feel free to write anything. been trying to research it, but not finding much. Thanks All

MM

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I don't think I'd run a SERM while "on" but perhaps a low dose AI like form or 6oxo? Actually if you wanted to run something SERM "like" I guess you could run some PCS while on to help prevent shutdown. I've run it in pct and enjoyed it.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
You got gyno from havoc?

Did you stack it with anything? are you prone to gyno? did you notice it on cycle or in PCT? or after PCT?
What was your PCT for havoc?

sorry for all these questions, but please answer :D

You're scaring me, im plannin to run it 30 40 40 50.

Cerberus777

Cerberus777

Awards
havoc gave me lumps also. mabey more like brought back from a long time ago. but im ok with halo and fuzadrol

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the responses guys.
Cerberus: thanks man that's what I was hoping to hear I'm also considering running T-Roid (Tren). You have any experiance with that one?

Problem: I ran it alone at 20,30,30,40 had to cut it short but was planing on going to 50mgs for the last few days. Am I prone to gyno?, well it would appear that way:sad: Sucks!!
I assume you have your pct lined out because if I hadn't have had ALL my bases covered I'd have been Fcked!!

MuscleMadness

MuscleMadness

Awards
Well I don't think I'd run a SERM while "on" but perhaps a low dose AI like form or 6oxo? Actually if you wanted to run something SERM "like" I guess you could run some PCS while on to help prevent shutdown. I've run it in pct and enjoyed it.
Thanks BlackSheep, ya I wasn't sure if doing that woulde help with gyno or not, I know that you couldn't run it with something like d-bol that needs estrogen to maximize your gains, but I assumed that it would O.K. to run it along side of a "dry" compound like Halo that doesn't utilize estrogen... I guess 6 OXO at low doses or on off days is the next best option...? Thanks

MM

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
.......ANYTHING is possible, but its not very probable
For most this is true, but because the the OP said he got gyno from epi which also "can't aromatize" , i'd say he's extremely prone to gyno. I've heard of numerous cases of people getting gyno or aggravating existing gyno with epi...

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been told by a few guyz on here that H-drol cannot aromatize due to it's structure, but my theory (and I'm no expert) if you have a high enough levels of test some of it will aromatize.
When I was running my Havoc cycle I was fine at the 30mgs ed, I had some puffiness in my nipps on that, but when I went to 40mgs I got the gyno about 2-3days latter so....that's my theory. If you keep the doses lower you'll be fine. I have another thread going Called "H-drol or T-Roid for my goals" and we're discussing the same theories there if you'd like to join us...

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For most this is true, but because the the OP said he got gyno from epi which also "can't aromatize" , i'd say he's extremely prone to gyno. I've heard of numerous cases of people getting gyno or aggravating existing gyno with epi...
You are right pimp! After the sht got me I searched for the key words: gyno, Epi and it brought up 30+ threads on here alone so...Granted half of them were about using it for reduction but the rest were people experiencing the same thing. And like I wrote in one of these threads I had pubescent gyno as a teen. Saw a Dr. and they told me it would go away after puberty, which it did but I was still unsure what would happen once I jumped on cycle, so luckily my paranoia payed of cause my PCT was Sick wit it!!:hammer:

Cerberus777

Cerberus777

Awards
Black Sheep is right. just because it won't convert to estrogen is not 100% safe hormones in your body can convert if you mess with the balance.

Long time ago I did real tren and deca and both gave me lumps and lactation. I wont go near the new"trens" or any progestrone based stuff. some say epi is similar to the progestrones but took my chances.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
.......ANYTHING is possible, but its not very probable
Superdrol isn't supposed to be able to aromatize at all either. But there's endless gyno cases from it. A lot of gyno is due to estrogen being suppressed too much and for too long. Then a huge rebound in Estro creates titch bits.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Though that said Halo is probably the least likely PH/PS to give you gyno. It's not very androgenic at all. Much of it's results aren't from huge increases in Testosterone but more so due to how much it enhances protein synthesis thus helping the body be able to process higher amounts of protein. I definitely wouldn't run an AI with it if I were you. So many gyno cases happened as I said. Certain gear (like Superdrol) actually supresses estrogen levels A LOT. Then going into PCT some use ATD which is a potent AI and again estrogen levels are suppressed A LOT. Up to 98% with ATD which is way too much. As I mentioned above estro being suppressed this much for so long is when the wicked estrogen rebound happens, then gyno (usually delayed). Almost every case of Gyno I seen from Superdrol came from those who used an AI during PCT. Most who used SERM only didn't get it.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Just finished CEL H-Drol then bridged to Xtreme Tren cycle. Tomorrow starts the 3rd week of PCT using AI's PCS; no gyno-type symptoms yet.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Just finished CEL H-Drol then bridged to Xtreme Tren cycle. Tomorrow starts the 3rd week of PCT using AI's PCS; no gyno-type symptoms yet.
I think I MIGHT have asked already, but what were your gains, and at what points during? (Like at 2 weeks, 3 weeks etc.)

Cerberus777

Cerberus777

Awards
I think crushing your estrogen is a bad idea also. I don't think you should use ATD unless you are using something that is estrogenic or are having bad estrogen sides. and still oly use a little. I've used it to help 6oxo in the past but never over 25mgs ed or eod for a week. I've yet to try supperdrol, may not untill the delayed gyno stuff has been resolved.

Cerberus777

Cerberus777

Awards
BTW I find that most people who are gyno prone (self included) are estro dominate and/or have high prolactin to start with. I front load my cycles with 300mg ED and 300mg P-5-P a week before. I taper down these as I taper up the ds/ph. If I get puffy nipples I increases/ go back on the P-5-P if I feel any soreness I up/ go back on the 6oxo. If I bloat like a balloon ( has happened on a compound that was ok before) I take ATD for 3 days. I do this incase the hormones in my body go out of whack then I’m one step ahead of the game.

I’m not saying do this just what works for me. If you try it make sure you don’t get to dry and kill all of your estrogen or you may rebound hard.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
BTW I find that most people who are gyno prone (self included) are estro dominate and/or have high prolactin to start with. I front load my cycles with 300mg ED and 300mg P-5-P a week before. I taper down these as I taper up the ds/ph. If I get puffy nipples I increases/ go back on the P-5-P if I feel any soreness I up/ go back on the 6oxo. If I bloat like a balloon ( has happened on a compound that was ok before) I take ATD for 3 days. I do this incase the hormones in my body go out of whack then I’m one step ahead of the game.

I’m not saying do this just what works for me. If you try it make sure you don’t get to dry and kill all of your estrogen or you may rebound hard.
300mg of P5P! Damn did you have any sides from that? I have some on hand for my upcoming cycle but I only planned to use 100-150mg max.

Cerberus777

Cerberus777

Awards
No sides. I've heard of people doing 1000mgs safely. straight b6 will give you sides if ran too high. I am very sensitive to prolactin going to high so that is what i do. i stay at that dose for a week in to the cycle then i taper down to 100-150 unless my nipples get puffy. I know that is normal for most people but it can lead to lactation for me.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I lactated after my Havoc run bro and the p-5-p cleared that sht up in about 4-5days at 100mgs. I was VERY happy to say the least!!!

JFizz

Awards
Dont mean to hi-jack, especially on first post, on a 2 year old thread.. but I figured I'd share my current situation since it's topic related.

I ran a 7wk cycle of H-Drol @ 75mg/day, (had to cut it a wk short due to sides..)

For my PCT, I started with 7 pumps of Forma-Stanzol twice daily, and was planning on doing that for 2 weeks, dropping it to 5 pumps twice daily for 2 weeks, and finishing off at 3 pumps twice daily for 2 weeks. For those not familiar, that's 140ml/day wk's 1-2, 100ml/day wk's 3-4, 60ml's/day wk's 5-6.

Recommended dosage for PCT is between 3-7 pumps twice daily, 10ml per pump.

I also added in DTH as a natty booster..

A week into my PCT everything is fine, feel great, testes dropping back to normal, no problems.

Now, for the past couple days, about 10 days into my PCT.. I've noticed some slight puffiness and sensitivity in and around my left nip. Definate difference between left and right.. I've been applying the Forma 1 squirt on each nip, 1 on my stomach, 1 on each shoulder, 1 on each arm.

Should I adjust the Forma dosage? Up the DTH? OR.. order some Letro ASAP?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.