Mass Tab cycle followed by M drol?

crf524

Awards
Alright so here goes nothing. Let me start by saying that I have a full and proper PCT ready to go. However after being on a Mass tab cycle for 3 1/2 weeks I'm not sure whether or not it would be a really bad idea to finish with 3 more weeks of M drol at 10/10/10. I've gained probably around 8 pounds on the Mass tabs cycle. The odd thing is I have no side effects what so ever and really thought that I would be feeling it a litte more by now. I'm not complaining but I'm a little disappointed in the cycle because I feel that some of it is water retention and I thought my strength would of went up a little more. So what is everyone elses thought on adding a short superdrol clone cycle?

Pre Mass Tabs
6-1
180 lbs at around 12% bodyfat
After 3 1/2 weeks
188 lbs still at around 12% bodyfat

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Alright so here goes nothing. Let me start by saying that I have a full and proper PCT ready to go. However after being on a Mass tab cycle for 3 1/2 weeks I'm not sure whether or not it would be a really bad idea to finish with 3 more weeks of M drol at 10/10/10. I've gained probably around 8 pounds on the Mass tabs cycle. The odd thing is I have no side effects what so ever and really thought that I would be feeling it a litte more by now. I'm not complaining but I'm a little disappointed in the cycle because I feel that some of it is water retention and I thought my strength would of went up a little more. So what is everyone elses thought on adding a short superdrol clone cycle?

Pre Mass Tabs
6-1
180 lbs at around 12% bodyfat
After 3 1/2 weeks
188 lbs still at around 12% bodyfat
Bad idea. It's be like running 6 weeks of Superdrol. Like I said a few other times Stenbolone raw materials were never being sold so Mass Tabs basically something like low dosed Superdrol anyhow. A company in the supplement industry can put almost anything on the label. Many people ran Superdrol at 10mg with no sides at all and gained 8-12 pounds. I'd PCT then wait at least 8-12 weeks IMO.

boulder

Awards
I did it, would not recommend it. I ran 4 weeks Mass tabs, 1 per day followed by 4 weeks powerdrol by BCI 20/20/20/20mg. I gained 12 lbs in first 4 weeks. Saw no weight increase during the last 4 weeks on powerdrol, but maintained strength that I had gained on mass tabs.

the bad part... last 4 weeks: Lethargy(awful) backpumps (to the point where I couldn't move) blood pressure was high as well

I was brave (or stupid) to try the methyl 8 weeker, But I kept 10 lbs after PCT.

would I do it again? NOhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/images/smilies/aargh.gif

not worth sides.. mass tabs are strong enough by themselves.