whats up guise, new to this forum and...

1. whats up guise, new to this forum and...

i've been lifting 3 years, im 5'5" 185 @ 13% bodyfat
    i usually go on bb.com but their forum is less anabolics friendly. . anyway
    ive got some superdrol, bold, halodrol, havoc, (nolva),p-plex, and trena . . .
    i've ran a mass tabs cycle before and went from 173 to 192 then down to 185 after cycle (yea. . serious gains. . crazy back pumps and bad gyno due to lack of pct. . . )

anyway can someone please tell me which of these compounds its ok to stack. . i know almost all are methylated and it can get messy but. . like maybe some dope like cycle with bridges and sheit. . idk but hopefuly yaal smart people on teh interwebz can help me.
    thanks guys

2. u can run Bold with any of them, u can do a phera/superdrol bridge, stack halodrol (hdrol im assuming?) and havoc...
    •   

3. Stack the Trena with Halo or Havoc. IMO, you shouldn't stack Halo and Havoc as they will compete for activity.

The phera/M-drol bridge can get messy if you don't know what you are doing. There was a log recently in the cycle section, Brian is the guys name. His was successful.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Condition1 View Post

thanks guise
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by Condition1 View Post
    Stack the Trena with Halo or Havoc. IMO, you shouldn't stack Halo and Havoc as they will compete for activity.

The phera/M-drol bridge can get messy if you don't know what you are doing. There was a log recently in the cycle section, Brian is the guys name. His was successful.

how would i run the halo and havoc?

6. It depends on your weight and PS experience. I would run Halo 50/50/50/75/75/75 or 50/50/75/75/75/75 for a nice 6 weeker. As for the Havoc, something like 20/30/30/30 for 4 weeks, maybe 5 weeks. Keep in mind that i'm 175ish at 5' 7" so I can get away with lower doses and I haven't been through too many cycles.

Here's another favorite log of mine Be REVOLTed by my EPI mini-log!

Revolt is a progestin as is Trena (though they are different compounds) so you can stack trena with Havoc or Halo.

Keep in mind to keep a decent list of support supps as well as a thought out PCT, what are those looking like for you?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 261
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 05:28 PM
  2. Whats going on with the forum?
    By FlawedGrunt in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 05:00 PM
  3. sup guise
    By sillyilly in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 02:19 PM