• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I finished a 5 week cycle of h-drol at 75/75/75/75/75 and I took Cycle Support during the cycle and pre-loaded it for 2 weeks prior. My pct was Post Cycle Support 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m. and Lean Xtreme which I started on the 15th day of pct. I will do this in 2 pages as it may be to large

I did have Nolva on hand in case!!!

Attachments

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
BTW, what were your gains like? I am planning on hitting 75mg-100mg myself.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTW, what were your gains like? I am planning on hitting 75mg-100mg myself.

I was looking for a cut/recomp I gained 6 lbs and kept 4lbs after pct. I had very good strength gains and kept them. The best part was the recomp I became much more cut up lost at least 2%bf

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I was looking for a cut/recomp I gained 6 lbs and kept 4lbs after pct. I had very good strength gains and kept them. The best part was the recomp I became much more cut up lost at least 2%bf
Very nice man!! I love Halo, ran in 2x both times stacked. Both times I recomped nicely and gained some nice strength.

Thanks for posting the BW!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
How long was PCT? And when did you get the blood work done? Was it done immediately after or after 15 days or so? If it was done 15 days or so, I am interested as seeing what it was immediately after your last hdrol dosage, or no more than 6 days after.

Liver value is also high...

When I ran PP(original) for 5 weeks, I did the Cyclesupport(powder) and toremifene for 4 weeks, mega dosed fenugreek; then powerful/jungle warefare for 2 weeks and my numbers were as follows

ALT = 23 on a scale of 10-40
AST = 24 scale of 10-42
Cholesterol = 185 scale of 110-200
HDL = 26.6 scale of 35 - 85
LDL = 150 scale of 0 - 160

Your LDL was affected negatively more than mine but my HDL was effective negatively more than yours...hmmm

Your ast/alt fluctuated much where as mine stayed about the same as pre blood work and post...wtf?

Did you do preblood work?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
What are you goin to do about your cholesterol? Your levels arent safe. Especially at your age.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long was PCT? And when did you get the blood work done? Was it done immediately after or after 15 days or so? If it was done 15 days or so, I am interested as seeing what it was immediately after your last hdrol dosage, or no more than 6 days after.

Liver value is also high...

When I ran PP(original) for 5 weeks, I did the Cyclesupport(powder) and toremifene for 4 weeks, mega dosed fenugreek; then powerful/jungle warefare for 2 weeks and my numbers were as follows

ALT = 23 on a scale of 10-40
AST = 24 scale of 10-42
Cholesterol = 185 scale of 110-200
HDL = 26.6 scale of 35 - 85
LDL = 150 scale of 0 - 160

Your LDL was affected negatively more than mine but my HDL was effective negatively more than yours...hmmm

Your ast/alt fluctuated much where as mine stayed about the same as pre blood work and post...wtf?

Did you do preblood work?
No insurance will not pay for that much bloodwork got it done the day after pct my cholesterol has been bad for years but I do not want to take meds for it.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are you goin to do about your cholesterol? Your levels arent safe. Especially at your age.

It has been much worse in the pass actually I really do not plan to do much my doctor says if it get worse we will consider meds:dance:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Sweet - good cycle. I thought of doing a higher dose of H-Drol too. Just like all the bloodwork I've seen in the past with H-Drol it's hard to believe how mild it is yet still yields such nice gains.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
BTW do you have the before bloodwork to compare?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
It has been much worse in the pass actually I really do not plan to do much my doctor says if it get worse we will consider meds
try this first. I had and HDL of 15, and an LDL of 129 after a cycle earlier this year and i did this. It put my numbers back into safe range within a month.

Mid America Heart Institute and University of Missouri-Kansas City, 4330 Wornall Road, Kansas City, MO 64111, USA.

The most compelling evidence for the cardiovascular benefit provided by omega-3 fatty acids comes from 3 large controlled trials of 32,000 participants randomized to receive omega-3 fatty acid supplements containing docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) or to act as controls. These trials showed reductions in cardiovascular events of 19% to 45%. These findings suggest that intake of omega-3 fatty acids, whether from dietary sources or fish oil supplements, should be increased, especially in those with or at risk for coronary artery disease. Patients should consume both DHA and EPA. The target DHA and EPA consumption levels are about 1 g/d for those with known coronary artery disease and at least 500 mg/d for those without disease. Patients with hypertriglyceridemia benefit from treatment with 3 to 4 g/d of DHA and EPA, a dosage that lowers triglyceride levels by 20% to 50%. Although 2 meals of oily fish per week can provide 400 to 500 mg/d of DHA and EPA, secondary prevention patients and those with hypertriglyceridemia must use fish oil supplements if they are to reach 1 g/d and 3 to 4 g/d of DHA and EPA, respectively. Combination therapy with omega-3 fatty acids and a statin is a safe and effective way to improve lipid levels and cardiovascular prognosis beyond the benefits provided by statin therapy alone. Blood DHA and EPA levels could one day be used to identify patients with deficient levels and to individualize therapeutic recommendations.

To equal 3-4 grams i was taking 14 pills a day, the fish burps went away after day 3.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
awesome pembroke. I am running hdrol right now at 50/50/50/50. Do you think I should make 75mg after my first week (50/75/75/75)? This is my first run of hdrol, so im not sure, and i dont want any sides. PCT is setup nicely (you chimed in on another post of mine about my PCT, btw)

PCT: (4weeks)

Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Post Cycle Support: 4 caps/day
Lean Xtreme: 3/day (start day 15)
I3C : 600 mgs/ed
6-oxo: tapered down starting in week 4--300ed /200ed /100ed

thanks

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome pembroke. I am running hdrol right now at 50/50/50/50. Do you think I should make 75mg after my first week (50/75/75/75)? This is my first run of hdrol, so im not sure, and i dont want any sides. PCT is setup nicely (you chimed in on another post of mine about my PCT, btw)

PCT: (4weeks)

Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Post Cycle Support: 4 caps/day
Lean Xtreme: 3/day (start day 15)
I3C : 600 mgs/ed
6-oxo: tapered down starting in week 4--300ed /200ed /100ed

thanks
for clarification, you're going to be taking 300mg ed of 6-oxo in week 4, 200mg ed in week 5 and 100mg ed in week 6?

Also, why are you waiting until day 15 to start the Lean Xtreme? I thought cortisol levels were elevated soon after you stop the ph. I am using AX Retain (i.e. anti-cortisol similar to Lean Xtreme I think) following a Havoc cycle and structured it as follows:

Week 1: 3 caps/day
Week 2: 3 caps/day
Week 3: 2 caps/day
Week 4: 1 cap/day

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
try this first. I had and HDL of 15, and an LDL of 129 after a cycle earlier this year and i did this. It put my numbers back into safe range within a month.

Mid America Heart Institute and University of Missouri-Kansas City, 4330 Wornall Road, Kansas City, MO 64111, USA.

The most compelling evidence for the cardiovascular benefit provided by omega-3 fatty acids comes from 3 large controlled trials of 32,000 participants randomized to receive omega-3 fatty acid supplements containing docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) or to act as controls. These trials showed reductions in cardiovascular events of 19% to 45%. These findings suggest that intake of omega-3 fatty acids, whether from dietary sources or fish oil supplements, should be increased, especially in those with or at risk for coronary artery disease. Patients should consume both DHA and EPA. The target DHA and EPA consumption levels are about 1 g/d for those with known coronary artery disease and at least 500 mg/d for those without disease. Patients with hypertriglyceridemia benefit from treatment with 3 to 4 g/d of DHA and EPA, a dosage that lowers triglyceride levels by 20% to 50%. Although 2 meals of oily fish per week can provide 400 to 500 mg/d of DHA and EPA, secondary prevention patients and those with hypertriglyceridemia must use fish oil supplements if they are to reach 1 g/d and 3 to 4 g/d of DHA and EPA, respectively. Combination therapy with omega-3 fatty acids and a statin is a safe and effective way to improve lipid levels and cardiovascular prognosis beyond the benefits provided by statin therapy alone. Blood DHA and EPA levels could one day be used to identify patients with deficient levels and to individualize therapeutic recommendations.

To equal 3-4 grams i was taking 14 pills a day, the fish burps went away after day 3.
x2. I take 16-20 grams of liquid fish oil / day and it's done wonders for my mood, joints, cholesterol, and so-on. Omega 3's are priceless. Also Niacin dosed at 1-3 grams per day with either 1 big dose or 2 doses 12 hours apart increases HDL (good cholesterol) 15-25% - higher than any prescription drug.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I think I will take that advice thanks much bro:dance:

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for postin' pem. Nice results too. Losing fat while gaining muscle is the best.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
You may wanna try the liquid fish oils. It's much easier taking 3 teaspoons a day as opposed to 14-20 pills. Plus it's cheaper and better quality in the long run. 3 teaspoons gives me 15 grams of omega 3's per day. Plus it provides 2.5 grams of EPA & 1.5 grams of DHA per day. Carlson's & Barleans make top notch oils.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You may wanna try the liquid fish oils. It's much easier taking 3 teaspoons a day as opposed to 14-20 pills. Plus it's cheaper and better quality in the long run. 3 teaspoons gives me 15 grams of omega 3's per day. Plus it provides 2.5 grams of EPA & 1.5 grams of DHA per day. Carlson's & Barleans make top notch oils.

sounds good bro:dance:

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
Interesting your liver enzymes stayed normal but lipids changed. I was the opposite on H-Drol (CEL). Lipids were normal but liver enzymes went up to the 70-100 range. Liver enzymes came back down after about a month off.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting your liver enzymes stayed normal but lipids changed. I was the opposite on H-Drol (CEL). Lipids were normal but liver enzymes went up to the 70-100 range. Liver enzymes came back down after about a month off.
That the thing with these compounds we all react different some get gyno from a compound while others do not I cannot figure it out:dance:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
That the thing with these compounds we all react different some get gyno from a compound while others do not I cannot figure it out:dance:

Good post & very true. It's also almost impossible to pinpoint the reason of gyno. Some of us are sensitive since childhood and hormones can just bring out something that was always hiding there. Also nearly all hormones, whether considered androgens or progestins, bind to both the androgen receptors and progesterone receptors to at least some extent.