Havoc and Hdrol and Weight jumped up

spshond

spshond

Awards
Wow, I mean for the 3 and 1/2 weeks that I have been on Havoc and Hdrol, my weight has remained constant, 193 - 195 lbs. I weigh myself approximately every 3 days. All the sudden, 3 days ago I weighed in at 203 lbs, today 205 lbs. What the hell. IS this normal that your weight creeps up on you. These are 2 dry compounds and I also weighed myself after my workout and after 30 minutes of Sauna. Therefore there should be no water weight. WOW though, this is crazy, Iam happy but at the same time, my goal is to get lean. I have 5 more days of Havoc and Hdrol and after that I start my PCT. Can anyone explain the sudden jump in weight, does this occur all the time during cycles? Its amazing not feeling anything but extreme pumps and no real weight gain, no sides really, and all the sudden, the scale says you have gained 12 lbs.

spshond

spshond

Awards
No thicker, I was looking much leaner until up to last week, than all the sudden these 12 lbs showed up. I was getting skeptical about the cycle, and Dammm. I really cant wait to get off of it now so that I can start leaning out, hopefully keep 5 lbs of muscle and lean down to 180 lbs

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Impressive man. What doses are you running?

Halo takes a good 2-3 weeks to kick in, Havoc a little less. How many cycle have you done?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Yea the weight crept up on me as well!!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Even halo and havoc make you retain water, even though you do the heat afterward your still going to retain some. If your looking "thicker", like sort of swole and hardy like, then it's mostly water ...

spshond

spshond

Awards
This was my first oral cycle.
Hdrol
50/75/100/100/100
Havoc
0/30/40/40/40

A total of 5 weeks ending in 5 days.

spshond

spshond

Awards
I hope your right about mostly water becuase that was strange getting on the scal and having to jump up to the 200 mark. I was getting a bit worried. Too be honest, I carb loaded the last 2 days. The kids are out of town with the wife, I stayed up late at night and ate 3 boxes of high fiber low sugar cereal. I was craving crunchyness in my mouth.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
This was my first oral cycle.
Hdrol
50/75/100/100/100
Havoc
0/30/40/40/40

A total of 5 weeks ending in 5 days.
Ballsy! I kid man.

I want to do Halo at 100mg too. I think I am going to do that stack with 3AD.

I have ran it 2x at 50mg both times stacked and saw nice lean gains. I am looking forward to hitting 100mg on it.

Good luck with the rest of your cycle!

Edit- How are your joints feeling?

spshond

spshond

Awards
When I first start to bench my elbows hurt a bit, but once they get moving, its all good. Other than that, those are the only joints that really hurt. The only thing I have been worried about is ovetraining. The last 2 weeks I have been feeling ridicoulously strong and I have to remind myself that I need to lower the weight so that I do not hurt myself. I hurt my quad a little bit during squats, layed off for a week and i was back in business.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
When I first start to bench my elbows hurt a bit, but once they get moving, its all good. Other than that, those are the only joints that really hurt. The only thing I have been worried about is ovetraining. The last 2 weeks I have been feeling ridicoulously strong and I have to remind myself that I need to lower the weight so that I do not hurt myself. I hurt my quad a little bit during squats, layed off for a week and i was back in business.
My inner elbows were the only joint that really hurt during my cycles too.

Overtraining is overratted LOL! Joking, glad your quad is better. I get nutsy in the gym and overtrain a few times, then I take a little break like yourself and then end up taking longer and longer breaks and end up starting all over lol. Its hard to stop yourself when your feeling like a beast and looking good!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I hope your right about mostly water becuase that was strange getting on the scal and having to jump up to the 200 mark. I was getting a bit worried. Too be honest, I carb loaded the last 2 days. The kids are out of town with the wife, I stayed up late at night and ate 3 boxes of high fiber low sugar cereal. I was craving crunchyness in my mouth.
Well now that I see that, then that may have a liiiiiiiiiiittle bit to do with it....have you been "stooling" a lot lately?

spshond

spshond

Awards
Yes Yes Yes, I have noticed that my stool has risen lately. whats up with that? I understand the fiber part. Believe me I have 5 days left and I cannot wait to get off thecycle and get on with my 4 weeks of PCT. take about 3 months off and go for cycle number 2. I really do not know what I will be taking in though, what would you recommend. it will be winter time, so I will be looking to bulk up, I would love to get up to 215, and then drop down to 200 of being solid with a great set of abs.

spshond

spshond

Awards
okay now iam a bit concerned. I go to the gym this morning, workout chest and tri's, major pumps, triceps were hurting a bit. I do 20 minutes of 190 degree sauna. I then decide to weigh myself, i set it at 205, POW, I have to increase it to 211 lbs. What the hell make it stop. I have 4 days left.

I must be retaining every ounce of water that I drink. My abs in my avatar are there but not as defined. Iam just perplexed as too what or how does one gain 18 lbs in 4 days all of the sudden. I do use the restroom when I drink lots of water so some of it is coming out. I wor overnights, I went to workout, now I just ate 5 eggs and a protein shake with some Cycle support and taurine. Iam full, but I could keep eating. Crazy. I just hope that when the water weight goes away that its not much water weight and that I get too keep about 10 lbs of mass. 4 more days and Diesel Test Hardcore and some farestone. Would you add Lean Extreme 14 days into PCT? Or anything else that comes to mind?

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Yea the weight crept up on me as well!!

Why is this? I also notice that its as if the weight comes before the size. Im on epi/furaz and all of a sudden im up 5lbs in one day. Given my weight does fluctuate (2-3lb a day at max), there is still 2-3lb coming from somewhere!! I dont physically look any bigger (yet :D).

PS OP sorry to hijack your thread :eek:

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
okay now iam a bit concerned. I go to the gym this morning, workout chest and tri's, major pumps, triceps were hurting a bit. I do 20 minutes of 190 degree sauna. I then decide to weigh myself, i set it at 205, POW, I have to increase it to 211 lbs. What the hell make it stop. I have 4 days left.

I must be retaining every ounce of water that I drink. My abs in my avatar are there but not as defined. Iam just perplexed as too what or how does one gain 18 lbs in 4 days all of the sudden. I do use the restroom when I drink lots of water so some of it is coming out. I wor overnights, I went to workout, now I just ate 5 eggs and a protein shake with some Cycle support and taurine. Iam full, but I could keep eating. Crazy. I just hope that when the water weight goes away that its not much water weight and that I get too keep about 10 lbs of mass. 4 more days and Diesel Test Hardcore and some farestone. Would you add Lean Extreme 14 days into PCT? Or anything else that comes to mind?
what is your PCT setup. Im running hdrol at 50/50/50/50. Maybe bumb up to another week at 75mg , making it 50/50/50/50/75, then PCT

spshond

spshond

Awards
I feel less bloated after waking up this afternoon. I had 5 eggs and a protein shake this morning post workout, then too bed I went.

PCT:
Fareston
Diesel Test Hardcore
15 days in - Lean Extreme
AI Post Cycle
Liver 52
Thinking of adding Clenbuteral starting on the last week of PCT, beginning of 4th week. Clenbuteral and Albuterol gives me the added strengh to get through workouts

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Why is this? I also notice that its as if the weight comes before the size. Im on epi/furaz and all of a sudden im up 5lbs in one day. Given my weight does fluctuate (2-3lb a day at max), there is still 2-3lb coming from somewhere!! I dont physically look any bigger (yet :D).

PS OP sorry to hijack your thread :eek:
Well its lean muscle and you look fat in the process of gaining muscle.. umm 5lbs muscle spread over your whole body just isnt that noticeable! As odd as it seems, but when you gain a lil all over you just dont appear that bigger.. but it can only be good weight...because water retention and bloat are zero with these compounds!:thumbsup:

spshond

spshond

Awards
ZThat is exactly what Iam confused about, these compounds are supposed to be dry, hell my elbow joints hurt prior to getting them moving at the gym. Than they are okay. But I have gained 18 lbs in 4 days, kind of scary becuase Iam not supposed to be retaining that much water. I work nights and drink about 4 cups of coffee during a 12 hour period, a diuretic. It's very surprising to me.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Well its lean muscle and you look fat in the process of gaining muscle.. umm 5lbs muscle spread over your whole body just isnt that noticeable! As odd as it seems, but when you gain a lil all over you just dont appear that bigger.. but it can only be good weight...because water retention and bloat are zero with these compounds!:thumbsup:

thanks for the response :D

reps

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established

Mate, do yourself a big favour and get that scale out of your house!!! who cares if your up to 211?? How do you look in the mirror, are you bigger,leaner, feeling tighter?? if so then well done, you've achieved what most of us want from a cycle. I'd be more concerned with the mirror then the scale. YOu'l drop a few lbs of water in PCT and any bloat you have should die down. IF your not gainging fat then stop worrying and make the most of these last few days.

tough love:whip:

spshond

spshond

Awards
Mate, do yourself a big favour and get that scale out of your house!!! who cares if your up to 211?? How do you look in the mirror, are you bigger,leaner, feeling tighter?? if so then well done, you've achieved what most of us want from a cycle. I'd be more concerned with the mirror then the scale. YOu'l drop a few lbs of water in PCT and any bloat you have should die down. IF your not gainging fat then stop worrying and make the most of these last few days.

tough love:whip:

I understand, I was mostly being sarcastic, but also, my main question was too how in the world does the body weigh 18 lbs heavier in a matter of 4 days? Reasons I ask are: These are supposed to be dry compounds, are they suppose to make you retain lots of water, which would be the reasonable explanation. I look much better in the mirror, but not to where in the last 4 days I would look and say woe, what happened here. It better not be fat becuase ive been sacrificing eating approximatelt 4 cans of tuna, salmon, lean steaks, chicken, turkey, veggies, ( no fruits what so ever, very minimal simple carbs for 4 weeks. I decided to take 3 days and the worst thing I ate was 3 boxes of high fiber low sugar cereals.

spshond

spshond

Awards
**********CORRECTION**********
Looks like my body made a huge correction and it does make me feel a bit better. 203 lbs today and not feeling bloat. Therefore it is a 10 lb gain with 3 days left on cycle.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Same thing happened to me on epistane..

I ran it 30mg through out, and suddenly on the 3 week, my weight jumped 10 pounds.

and the last day i looked like arnold.. did I? :D

spshond

spshond

Awards
Ha, thats funny. For some reason I was holding lots of water i suppose. Iam hoping that the last 3 days of this cycle, I can still gain another 2 pounds, and possibly keep 10 of it.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I ran a similar cycle not as high on the doses:
Hdrol 50/50/50/75
Epidrol 20/20/20/30

Was crazy too. I was already lean starting but I got crazy lean and vascular. Had body fat taken aroud week 3.5 by two different way and I was around 5.2% on both and at 187lbs. Strength was up on everything. Weight stayed pretty stable until 3ish week when I jumped up 8lbs out of no where. Best was this was all lean because I was ripped and all my muscles were very dense/hard feeling when I flex.