QV and British Dragon

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,
I'm sorry if i'm starting a thread on this for no reason but I came across someone whos selling some gear and i couldn't pass up the oppertunity to have some extra stuff on hand. It turns out he had QV sustanon 250 and British dragon EQ.
As far as i know BOTH of these companies have been out of business for some time now (2+years). Is it possible that this is actually legit?
I bought a bottle of each but if you guys have heard of legit bottles running around or have recently taken some QV sust, please let me know so i can grab some more bottles.

Any input on the subject would be greatly appreciated for that matter..

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
British dragon EQ.
Are these the pouches? Or what ever you call them, that look like lotion sample things.

I have seen British Dragon available, i might be confusing the pouches with another supplier though.

And actually BD was a supplier out of thailand, they just got busted this past march, it was 2 british guys.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Are these the pouches? Or what ever you call them, that look like lotion sample things.

I have seen British Dragon available, i might be confusing the pouches with another supplier though.
Yea the pouches or "sachets" are a different company....

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established

And actually BD was a supplier out of thailand, they just got busted this past march, it was 2 british guys.

These are both 10ml vials..

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Compare the vials to photographs of the legit and counterfeit product in William Lewellyn's Anabolics book. That's the only reference I could think of, but I'm sure there would be other books published for you to compare them too. WL's is probably the most popular though. Or you could take a couple of photos and post them up here.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
These are both 10ml vials..

Since BD was the biggest online steroid supplier in the world, it would seem unnecessary to fake them. All you had to do was place an order. Im sure most websites still have a good stock pile considering they only got busted recently. You could always do a quick search and compare...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
BD is one of THE MOST counterfeited UG out there, dont kid urself....but if u have a trustable source, there is plenty of legit BD gear out there

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
BD is one of THE MOST counterfeited UG out there, dont kid urself....but if u have a trustable source, there is plenty of legit BD gear out there

I don't trust anyone when it comes to money being involved. People will do anything to make a quick buck. But ur right there is plenty of legit BD gear..

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
Since BD was the biggest online steroid supplier in the world, it would seem unnecessary to fake them. All you had to do was place an order. Im sure most websites still have a good stock pile considering they only got busted recently. You could always do a quick search and compare...

I've searched for both companies but its hard to find something to compare too.

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't QV just stand for quality vet and not actual initials of a brand

rippedfreak123

rippedfreak123

Awards
there are plenty of BD fakes..would love to name some sources selling em but ill be a nice guy and not get banned..just keep your eyes open and rely on good sources..

dont get me wrong though, there are still legit ones out..how much i cant tell you but ive seen em around

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
but if u have a trustable source, there is plenty of legit BD gear out there
Ya, i wasnt talking about the STEROIDS discreet packaging ads in the back of every bodybuilding mags, i was refering to people and places that you know to be good. I can see even reliable places getting scammed themselves, im sure that most people/places dont try out everything they get before it moves, but in general if you have a reliable source, I think BD stuff is a good bet, just because how easy it is to get.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
most sources carrying legit should be running low by now...or else id think something fishy was going on

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Codster951 Anabolics 7
General Chat 0
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 2
SergioAnthony Anabolics 1