HOw long is trenabol good UNREFIGERATED, in foil or in ph gel??

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have ot ask this question again cause i can't refigerate it(parents live with me). Anyways is it better to leave the trenabol in the foil or mix it up in the ph gel and leve it there for more then a year after expiration. How good do you think trenabol will be more then a year after expiration???

I know avant labs was saying the mixture will be good for at least i think a year unrefrigerated or longer but they don't have expiration dates on them so ill assume from the time when they are bought for trenabol and avant's products instead of worry about expiration. So in that light can i still have pretty much the same potency maybe a little more then a year from now if kept in the foil packages at room temperature?? I jut bought it recently.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by pjorstad
I have ot ask this question again cause i can't refigerate it(parents live with me). Anyways is it better to leave the trenabol in the foil or mix it up in the ph gel and leve it there for more then a year after expiration. How good do you think trenabol will be more then a year after expiration???

I know avant labs was saying the mixture will be good for at least i think a year unrefrigerated or longer but they don't have expiration dates on them so ill assume from the time when they are bought for trenabol and avant's products instead of worry about expiration. So in that light can i still have pretty much the same potency maybe a little more then a year from now if kept in the foil packages at room temperature?? I jut bought it recently.

For clarification, he is talking about trenbolone...not trenabol as in trenabol-x :)

wardog

Awards
  • Established
I would personally leave it in the foil package myself, thats sealed. Keep it somewhere cool, it has an expiration date on it. It will be fine until then.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
you could always get a small igloo container and some ice packs and just pop some newly frozen ones in everday or every other day

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wardog the problem is the expiration is this upcoming may and ill only have ued about 1/4 of the box by then.

GOod idea bean but i don't want to go through all that hassle etc if the stuff will be good for more then a year after expiration.

Anyone have an idea how good ph's or steroids uually last at all about a year or more after the expiration/purchase date unrefrigerated?

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Sell some off then bro..I need two grams right now to kick up this cycle a notch..PM me if your interested.

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wardog, you wouldn't believe the craziness that i had to go through with getting this box. Had the lady even on the phone for most of the day trying to find out what happened to my order. Had to be home to get the package as they would wonder why im getting a package for ANIMAL HEALTH, hehe.

After you said that i probably need more then 50 mg absorbed i decided that ill bump it up a bit so ill probably get about 3 cycles out of the box instead of 4+ and im gonna shorten the offtime(i was gonna take a huge break off after my first tren cycle). I figure if i spend 12 weeks per cycle(4 weeks on 8 weeks off) then ill only go 3 months past the expiration, which ill consider it not too big deal.

Hey one guy here said the gains are 2 times as good size and strength, but i don't believe that. Wouldn't you say that 75 mg tren 4 week cyclewould maybe produce 20 to 30 percent better KEEPABLE lbm gains then a high dosed 4- week 1-test cycle???