What to use for first cycle?

Jacob

Awards
What cycle of orals would you reccomend for someone looking to put on 25+lbs in his first cycle

PittStud78

PittStud78

Awards
:frustrate theres a BILLION threads on this... do some searching.

What cycle of orals would you reccomend for someone looking to put on 25+lbs in his first cycle

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you think that you will put on 25 lbs from one oral cycle, then you are delusional.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
The magic pill. Only way to go.

z06

z06

Awards
don't waste your time, no pill will make you gain 25lbs...instead how about you research and learn about AAS and consider a test only cycle...that's the smart way to go about it

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
don't waste your time, no pill will make you gain 25lbs...instead how about you research and learn about AAS and consider a test only cycle...that's the smart way to go about it
for real! first cycle, wanting to gain 25 lbs .... test only cycle is the only way to go.
if you dont like or are scared to inject .... then dont expect to gain 25 lbs

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
what about "the strap", i heard that adds 30lbs in 2 days!!

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
what are u guys talking about, why dont u give him some information that will help him reach his goals, YES there are orals that will help you gain 25lbs in ur very first cycle, this is what you gotta do...

Fish oil - 100caps/day stacked with Omegas - 100caps/day

if You dont think this will work or will be strange, you could just buy empty capsules and fill em up with sugar and take 200/day. just keep taking em until you reach your goal, ull prob gain 25 eventually.

Good luck man! :frustrate

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Fish oil - 100caps/day stacked with Omegas - 100caps/day
:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Wow. Ouch. Yuck. Yikes.

Seriously though, why not shoot for a gain of 10-12 lbs of solid LBM bro. If you haven't cycled before the likelyhood of you having the ability to put on 25 lbs is pretty slim, let alone your ability to hold that gain.

Your liver would be toast at the amount of orals you would have to take to gain that kinda weight. Think in smaller steps to get to your bigger goal.

z06

z06

Awards
Seriously though, why not shoot for a gain of 10-12 lbs of solid LBM bro. If you haven't cycled before the likelyhood of you having the ability to put on 25 lbs is pretty slim, let alone your ability to hold that gain.

Your liver would be toast at the amount of orals you would have to take to gain that kinda weight. Think in smaller steps to get to your bigger goal.
I agree, although dbol will not promote LBM since it bloats you pretty bad and if you're diet isn't near perfect you will see some fat gain as well. I think the OP needs to do a lot of research before considering AAS.

Jacob

Awards
Maybe that is a bit too much to put on but what would the best cycle of orals be to put on as much muscle as possible

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Maybe that is a bit too much to put on but what would the best cycle of orals be to put on as much muscle as possible
Have you ever done PH/PS before? (I am pretty sure the answer is no)

a) if answered no: I suppose Halodrol or Epistane if you haven't messed around with your hormones yet. Hell, you could even get some nice gains out of non methylated PH (which will help your body out in the long run) if you diet right (the key to gaining weight isn't taking drugs it is eating. The drugs don't do anything if you don't eat right).

b) if answered yes, well, I don't feel right telling you the strongest orals to take, because you are going to hurt yourself, you don't have the experience, I don't have the experience, and even those who do have the experience are probably going to end up regretting taking those drugs later. You would be better off just going under the needle at that point. I suppose if you have cycled Halodrol or Epistane before, and you were hellbent on orals, then I would suggest Superdrol or Pheraplex for the biggest gains, but if you read up they have pretty harsh sides in of themselves.

A lot of what people are going to recommend also has to do with your PCT. The stronger the PH/PS the more the PCT you need.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been working out Jacob?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Every good newb thread needs a good "the strap" joke.:lol:
The Strap actually utilizes specialized quantum physics, geometry and vibration harnessing technologies to help completely synergize the power of the human body's bio-energy system and allows it to actually run with optimum performance. Known specifically as chi, or life force, energy flowing through meridian points in various cultures, The Strap technology actually helps to totally repel interference frequencies that block the free flow of this energy throughout the entire body. Similar to upping the watts in a actual light bulb...The Strap may help to instantly and dramatically increase the overall connectivity, flow and actual communication of your energy system! Simply place The Strap directly on your wrist or wear it as a necklace, when actually exercising or competing, and experience a charge of overall mental focus, strength and endurance of incredibly mind-blowing proportions! You simply can't believe just how absolutely powerful it really is! Words almost can't describe as you will shock and actually amaze yourself and everyone you know the very first time you train or actually wear it in the gym!
:toofunny:

That's almost as good as the Ad for Anabolic Halo.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
between 4 and 5 years
Well, I would say to first spend a few weeks to a few months reading up on ALL the PH/PS compounds, educate yourself and then make an educated decision. Don't worry about the jokers in here, the only reason you are getting so much of a hard time is because your first post (ever) was about juice. There is SO much information on this board, just spend some serious time researching. I wouldn't go for a huge bulk your first time.

Have you ever used a NON methylated PH? (IE: 3-AD, M1D, MMV2, etc)

What do you know about PCT?

You might want to consider them for the lack (compared to methylated PH) of side effects and getting used to increased androgenic activity in your body. When your hormones change, often your attitude mentally changes, and that can screw with some people. Like take for instance, Superdrol is known to make people very lethargic. You have to mentally prepare yourself for this BEFORE you ever take the compound. , and be willing to push through. I personally will be running H-drol for my first cycle. It isn't the biggest gainer, but it has the best ratio of pros vs. cons as per my willingness to screw with my hormones. Saying that, I did try non methylated PH first, and I recommend that you do the same for your body's/mind's sake. Either way, READ READ READ. You won't regret waiting a bit and knowing a whole lot more. Best of luck with what you decide on.

Jacob

Awards
No i havnt used any Non methylated PH before and dont know much on PCT gonna start reading up on it though

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
No i havnt used any Non methylated PH before and dont know much on PCT gonna start reading up on it though
Well, Non-Methylated PH is your safer bet, where as Methylated is stronger, but much harsher on your body.

You eating right? Have you ever bulked before? This stuff doesn't do **** if you don't eat CLEAN and BIG. You want to get fat? Eat junk while on PH... and watch yourself turn into the stay-puff marshmellowman.

I would say to spend a while reading about PCT, AND PCT gone wrong before you make any decisions about messing with your hormones. Take a look at some pictures of dude's with gyno, and see if you still want to screw around. You won't keep any gains, and will have some f*cked up side effects if your PCT isn't in order.

Don't even think about cycling until you have Tamoxifen Citrate (nolvadex) or another SERM in hand. You are also gonna need to get Cycle Support, and probably Post Cycle Support.

Read every damn article on the PCT board.

But the good thing is, is that you asked, and now you'll go into this a whole lot more prepared.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
M1T 15mgs ed FTW!!!!
Seriously though dude you need to know your sht before even considering any AAS. They all no matter how "mild" have sides and some can be both sever and permanent!! I researched PH's for like 2 years before actually running one and still had issues that arose while on cycle so just some FYI. And the real thing to be researching before a AAS run is PCT anyways. But if your bent on this I would say either Halo or epi at the recommended dose for your first time. Good luck bro.....

Jacob

Awards
Yeah i eat right but sometimes not much during the day as it is not convenient. No specific bulking just training to make gains

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i eat right but sometimes not much during the day as it is not convenient. No specific bulking just training to make gains
:aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh:
You hurt my brain.

I am sorry bro, I don't mean to be rude but based on that response alone I will tell you NOT to take any PH. They don't do anything if you don't have your diet in check. The only way you make gains is by eating right, AND THEN training right.

Learn to eat right, and at the right times. It works wonders, you will probably make those gains you are shooting for.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I appreciate your honesty man, but this goal of yours won't be reached without some inconvenience. If it was easy every dude you saw would be jacked. I think you need a few months more of natural training to prove to yourself that you can keep a strict and consistent diet schedule. This means (for most) eating at least 6 meals per day (I eat 8). By the way i see you have some weight on you; what is you BF %. What do you have against inject cycles?????????? The gains are so much better and they are so much safer.

Jacob

Awards
Around 15% bf and i just dont know whether i could inject myself. Have you ever done a cycle of injectables b4 if so did you find it easy to inject? I know that i will get better gains from injectables but yeah not sure about injecting myself.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Around 15% bf and i just dont know whether i could inject myself. Have you ever done a cycle of injectables b4 if so did you find it easy to inject? I know that i will get better gains from injectables but yeah not sure about injecting myself.
Just forget your hormones for a while man. Take it back to the basics. If you are scared of injecting yourself then juice probably isn't for you. That needle prick is just the tip of the iceberg as far as your concerns go. It is honestly the last thing that should worry you as far as cycling a steroid goes. I mean, I would be much more concerned about gyno, hair loss, or testicular atrophy than sticking myself with a needle.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Made me think... 100 caps of fish oil would only cost $2.50, which is what some people drop on coffee. Now THAT's megadosing done right lol, and it isn't as crazy expensive as I thought. Hmmmm :) I do have 2k NP fishoil caps in my cupboard.