epi>test bridge

thehazzle

Awards
1 week into epi cycle at 30mg. Whats everyones opinion of adding some test for bout 8-10 weeks? Cutting epi off at week 4

Cheers

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
people do that and find epi effective as the jumpstart for 10 weeks test e at 500mg

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
well if you have everything right and ur bf isnt too high u can expect to gain 6 - 8 or more lbs in the first four weeks, people get different fluctuations with the epi, im on week 2 of it at 30mg and my strength has gone up considerably but ive only gained 2 lbs. ive never run this, ive only read about it, Run the test for 10 weeks if u do run it and when it kicks to the end u might add another 15. is this ur first test cycle?

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
1 week into epi cycle at 30mg. Whats everyones opinion of adding some test for bout 8-10 weeks? Cutting epi off at week 4

Cheers
thats what i did to kickstart my test E. cycle. put on about 10lb if my memory serves me right, another 8 or so once test kicked in. strength gains were really great and added some serious solid mass to my frame. good for it's anti-e properties as well. week 1-4 i did havoc @ 30mg and weeks 1-10 i did 500mg of test E

thehazzle

Awards
well im just into my second week of epi, leaning up and look bigger. Guess i need to eat more. I find if i eat real clean while on i stay leaner and dont add much mass. So much easier to add a cheat meal a day to really get in the cals!

Yep first test cycle, second epi cycle.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
well im just into my second week of epi, leaning up and look bigger. Guess i need to eat more. I find if i eat real clean while on i stay leaner and dont add much mass. So much easier to add a cheat meal a day to really get in the cals!

Yep first test cycle, second epi cycle.
i noticed the same thing, just depends on your goals and type/how much mass you want to add. i used to want to be the biggest and then cut, now i enjoy being on a more consistent lean bulk and watching my diet. plus its summertime and girls enjoy it more :dance:

thehazzle

Awards
yeah before on my last epi cycle i ate everything in site and gained well but few lbs of fat as well, a good medium would be nice, maybe one cheat meal a day