Cycle Question

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.31%

Cycle Question

Hey all-

Well, i have been looking everywhere for this information, but have been unable to locate it, i am planning on a cycle, once i turn 20, around February, and I like to get  head start on things, but anyway, here I go....

I was looking into legal gear products OH Test, but was unaware as to what the daily mg intake was, so if anyone knows that would be great.

But, here is what I am looking into doing, a Nordiol, 4AD, OH Test transdermal, with BDC's T-gel.

I have heard that the best dosages of Nordiol transdermally are about 600mg/day, and I am only using 4AD to combat the lethargy, so about 200mg/day, but my remaining question is how much OH test would you recommend?  Is it with it to even put it in there?

Oh, and my goals for this cycle, are to maintain current weight, but lower body fat and increase strength.

Thanks anyone for any help they can give....

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.31%

can anyone help me with this?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.31%

no one has any light to shed onto this, that is difficult for me to believe come on guys, a little bit of help.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.94%

What are your stats? weight, hight, diet, years training??

Hadn't tried nordiol or OH test, but have tried 4ad. Many factors come into play when dealing with doseages. Everyone is different, so you'll have to do some experimenting. Your doseages sond pretty good, but you may have to tweak them throughout your cycle. This is the reason I like to make all my transdermals seperate. If you look around there are some threads on OH test feedback under 'cycle info' and on other boards.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.31%

Originally posted by SCORPIO
    What are your stats? weight, hight, diet, years training??

Hadn't tried nordiol or OH test, but have tried 4ad. Many factors come into play when dealing with doseages. Everyone is different, so you'll have to do some experimenting. Your doseages sond pretty good, but you may have to tweak them throughout your cycle. This is the reason I like to make all my transdermals seperate. If you look around there are some threads on OH test feedback under 'cycle info' and on other boards.
    age when doing cycle will be 20, years training 5, 6'1" tall, about 185 pounds, 7% bodyfat, and i am just looking for some info, i hope to be around 200 when i do this cycle, around february. Diet currently is 40/40/20, and around maintenance, for the last 2 weeks, but am going to begin bulking come october, then i am looking to increase strength, and maintain weight, and possibly lower body fat.

I have looked extensively for Nordiol/4AD dosages and really have found nothing useful, especially since i will be combining it with Hydroxytest.  That is why, i threw the question out there, so someone with a greater knowledge, could give me a reasonable answer that, i could work with, and maybe a few people would respond and then I could mke sure to get the best possible cycle.

So if you can help in anyway, please do.
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.94%
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.46%

Good advice on making the lotions seperate. That way, you can vary each compound independent of the others. . Plus you'll probably have leftovers if you use 3 x 240ml bottles.

Nordiol shut me down pretty hard after 3 weeks at 600mg/day (transdermal). I was also using 750mg oral 4-AD with it too. It'll be good to be able to add 4-AD if needed.

Legalgears OH-Test product gives 66mg/day @ 2 squirts per day. Check the cycle log forum -- I think someone did a cycle at double that dosage with very nice results. He also used 4-AD and 1-Test though. There's not too much feedback on OH-test yet, because it just became available.

You're goals aren't very clear... All you're looking for is strength but no mass? I think you should either bulk or cut, and not be wishy washy about it. You'll get more out of you cycle that way. Good luck.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.31%

Originally posted by CosmosM3
    Good advice on making the lotions seperate. That way, you can vary each compound independent of the others. . Plus you'll probably have leftovers if you use 3 x 240ml bottles.

Nordiol shut me down pretty hard after 3 weeks at 600mg/day (transdermal). I was also using 750mg oral 4-AD with it too. It'll be good to be able to add 4-AD if needed.

Legalgears OH-Test product gives 66mg/day @ 2 squirts per day. Check the cycle log forum -- I think someone did a cycle at double that dosage with very nice results. He also used 4-AD and 1-Test though. There's not too much feedback on OH-test yet, because it just became available.

You're goals aren't very clear... All you're looking for is strength but no mass? I think you should either bulk or cut, and not be wishy washy about it. You'll get more out of you cycle that way. Good luck.

thanks cozmo- nordiol really shut you down huh?  i am looking at a 4 week cycle, approximately 30 daya, it is easier to calculate dosages at 30.  Sorry, if i was unclear on my goals, i am looking at a lean stack, if that makes more snse, i mean my diet and training are in check, the only question i had on training was it cardio should be done on cycle?

Back to goals, i am looking for a lean cutting stack, increased strength decreades body fat.  (also, i looking for little to no bloat that is why i am hestitant about alot of 4AD usage)

so do you think that 600mg/day of nordiol is too much or a good way to do it.  How were your gains, i am really interested in your feedback.....
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.31%

also, i wouldn't mind putting on some weight, i just want to keep any gains as lean as possible, i am attempting to be as clear as possible, if that helps anymore.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.31%

also, hardening up and more vascularity would be a major plus.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.46%

Well, I did a bulking cycle with nordiol. Results were good, around 16-17lbs in 7 weeks. It's in the cycle logs, do a search and you should find it. I only took the nordiol for 3 weeks in the middle though. I wouldn't include it in a stack again, there's better options out there now.

I think something based around 1-test would be much better for your goals. IE. T1-Final or something similar. Legalgears 1-Test, 4-AD, OH-Test also might be right up your alley. The initial feedback is that libido and energy are good on OH-Test. Plus you get lean gains from the 1-test.

You can take formastat to reduce the bloat of 4-ad, which honestly isn't that bad at all to begin with. The bloat is overrated, unless you mega dose, I think. You're not going to look much different, and it will be gone a few days after you stop anyway. Bloat helps with strength too btw.

Re. cardio? If you're cutting, then leave it in for sure.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.31%

Originally posted by CosmosM3
    Well, I did a bulking cycle with nordiol. Results were good, around 16-17lbs in 7 weeks. It's in the cycle logs, do a search and you should find it. I only took the nordiol for 3 weeks in the middle though. I wouldn't include it in a stack again, there's better options out there now.

I think something based around 1-test would be much better for your goals. IE. T1-Final or something similar. Legalgears 1-Test, 4-AD, OH-Test also might be right up your alley. The initial feedback is that libido and energy are good on OH-Test. Plus you get lean gains from the 1-test.

You can take formastat to reduce the bloat of 4-ad, which honestly isn't that bad at all to begin with. The bloat is overrated, unless you mega dose, I think. You're not going to look much different, and it will be gone a few days after you stop anyway. Bloat helps with strength too btw.

Re. cardio? If you're cutting, then leave it in for sure.
    cosmo, you have been very helpful, so you think that a 1-test/4AD/Hydroxytest cycle would be better than a Nordiol/4AD/Hydroxytest cycle?

I want to make a homebrew, so what would you recommend on the dosages?

Yeah, now that I think about it, being bloated for 4 weeks is not that big of a deal.

By the way, i figured out my main goal for this stack, put on as much LEAN mass as possible, and leave fat gain to a minimium.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.46%

For simpicity, I'd probably go with 5g of each in 240ml if I was going to homebrew it.

LG also sells it premixed. (4g 1-Test, 6g 4AD, 4g OH-Test). That's what I actually just bought to save the hassle of mixing. It's sitting under my sink along with a whole bunch of other stuff, wating for me to figure out how I'm going to get my bulk on this winter.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.31%

see i don't mind bulking, but i hate putting on fat , bcause it goes to my stomach first, and i lose the 6 pack, and especially at school, that is what the ladies like, and i losing that.

that is why i am trying lean gains, so you think 5g of each is the best, i am prolly going to go 4 on 4 off, 4 on 6off, with this, 2 squirts a day.  (2 squirts = 1 mL)

what do you think of that.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.46%

Sounds good. Keep the diet clean and the fat gain should be minimal.

BTW. 1 squirt = 2ml not the other way around.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.31%

thanks alot man, what do you think post cycle?

i was just going to go nolva, but have always heard different stories as to which is better, clomid or nolva???

i mean i am going to have nolva on hand anyways for cycle, in case of gyno, i know it doesn't happen alot, but i like to be safe.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.46%

Nolva's the better choice IMO. And, yeah.. Be sure to extra on hand in case of gyno.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.31%

what about some dosages, anyone have a good idea about dosages for a 1-test/4AD/HydroxyTest cycle, in mg/day?

thanks if anyone can let me know.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nolva during cycle - Questions
    By dannyboy5000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-27-2004, 09:50 AM
  2. 4-T cycle & questions
    By cpwhite in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2003, 11:19 AM
  3. 3rd cycle question
    By kto in forum Anabolics